It's On! The Teaparty Lashes Back At Boehner Calling Him A Liberal

Nah, it's a non-show really.

Just the mainstream GOP sweeping the nonsense out the door.

About damned time, if he had any backbone at all he would have called a halt to the most expensive and destructive political stunt in US history long ago.

My guess is that the Tea Party will now fizzle out, or, go nuclear and become a real party with a presidential candidate in 2016, which,

all else being equal, will guarantee that the Democrats win the presidency.

We already have one political party that wants to tax and spend us to death, we don't need a second

I hope this will get the movement going and we can get the rino's out. Then replace them with real conservatives. That's when we can repair whats been done.

Query: WTF is a "real conservative" these days? Is it a loon like Bachman or a big business darling like Boehner? Seems to be the only kinds we have to choose from.

My guess is that the Tea Party will now fizzle out, or, go nuclear and become a real party with a presidential candidate in 2016, which,

all else being equal, will guarantee that the Democrats win the presidency.

Be careful for what you wish for, if the tea party can get nominated a true conservative. I would say we win in 2016, and you can thank obamacare for it.

I hope this will get the movement going and we can get the rino's out. Then replace them with real conservatives. That's when we can repair whats been done.

Query: WTF is a "real conservative" these days? Is it a loon like Bachman or a big business darling like Boehner? Seems to be the only kinds we have to choose from.

I liked herman cain, palin is also a good choice. I liked ryan until he caved on the budget.

I liked herman cain, palin is also a good choice. I liked ryan until he caved on the budget.

So your choice is "loon"? I remember when conservative meant the exact opposite of loon.

YOu mean when conservative meant LOLberal lite? It still does. And the tea party are the true conservatives. I find it hilarious that for the last 3 years LOLberals have been using every chasm in the gop they can to call the end of the tea party. :lmao:

Guys like Fake Starkey looking to get the conservatives out of the conservative party....

NO....A real conservative is smart enough to steer clear of convoluted and impossible to navigate social issues. One that stays well clear of Bible Thumping single issue Christian rightists.
Look, the mainstream voter is fiscally conservative and socially moderate. Candidates that can campaign on kitchen table issues will win every election.
Religious concerns are viewed as an extremist view of those on the right while political correctness is an extremist view of the left.
Government has no business dictating social policy.
That should be handled at the local level.
At the end of the day, in spite of government policy, social concerns are part of contemporary community standards.
For example....Recently a County Commission near here was sued by the ACLU because ONE resident objected to the long standing tradition of opening each commission meeting with a non denominational prayer.
The court ruled in favor in a limited scope for the plaintiff.
However, the County Commission has decided to ignore the ruling and continues to have a prayer. That's for two reasons. One the overwhelming majority of the people in the County demanded the prayer stay and Two, the plaintiff has since moved to another location.
So you see, the courts can rule however they wish. But if there are no real sanctions available to the court, the ruling is on paper only. The contemporary community standards guide local social policy. Same as they do in places such as Berkeley, CA where extreme liberal views guide local social policy there.

The Tea Party are the RINOs. Go start your own party, we're keeping ours for those of us who are sane.

Forum List

Back