It's on like donkey kong

It's a goal, don't give up, just keep reading.

The Leftists tend to freak out when something doesn't go their way, and as usual they're violent and issuing Tweets demanding that Trump is assassinated.

Hopefully American law enforcement, in this case it would be the Secret Service, is already in contact with Twitter, Facebook etc and they'll personally be visiting the wastes of human skin who are demanding that Trump is assassinated.

In the final analysis there's only one way to deal with this type of social menace, and that's to crack the whip and have a Zero Tolerance approach and put the rest of them in dungeons.

It's all part of the Democrat agenda. They've been inciting violence for years. It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer.' They call it 'Community Organizing.' I'm not surprised their followers are resorting to violence. I fully expected it.

Yay, a third world backwards shit hole!!! Why should I be happy about that?

The ones protesting violently and issuing demands that Trump be assassinated are the ones who want America turned into a Third World crap heap.

The ones who voted for Trump are the ones who want to save America from being turned into a Third World crap heap.

Ummm . You forgot to mention the rash of hate crimes after trumps win emboldened the deplorables .

'Rash of Hate Crimes' Reported Day After Trump's Election
Donkey_ede6cb_776204.jpg

It's all part of the Democrat agenda. They've been inciting violence for years. It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer.' They call it 'Community Organizing.' I'm not surprised their followers are resorting to violence. I fully expected it.

When Donald Trump takes office, then American law enforcement will be able to have a Zero Tolerance approach and do some Shock and Awe tactics on the Leftist Extremists.

There's no room in any Western Society for Leftist Extremists anymore, the election of Donald Trump is now our Ground Zero, we now have a great friend who shares our values of restoring the Western World to a normal state of long established Western Christian values, where the walking Freak Shows and the SJW and the other Fringe Elements of normal society not only get put to the back of the bus, they also get told to STFU or else.

This election is the springboard from which the rest of us in the Western World will gain control from, and then, we can all together get ready to rumble. We must do what Erdogan in Turkey has been doing, all Subversives who are a danger to our normal society have to be removed, from those in the Educational Systems brainwashing and warping young childrens minds and teaching young children about everything from anal sex to Transgendering to those Traitor Journalists broadcasting the destructive Agenda.

This is collectively our moment, it's collectively our time.

Good Night Left Side, have a few laughs whilst you still can.

One thing, Trump didn't win the popular vote. If it were exactly the other way around the Trump supporters would be equally upset. But I seriously doubt their would have been this much violence and riot.

One thing, Trump didn't win the popular vote. If it were exactly the other way around the Trump supporters would be equally upset. But I seriously doubt their would have been this much violence and riot.

Really? They already set up the "stolen election" excuses before the vote even happened?

Really? They already set up the "stolen election" excuses before the vote even happened?

Her losing may be in spite of her cheating. We won't know.

What does your post have to do with rioting and the violence we are seeing from the Hillary supporters?

Need to start shooting them.

Nope, we don't want to be them.

The Leftist Extremists can only now resort to being Partisans, Guerrillas, a confused mix of Resistance Fighters and now of course All Resistance Is Futile, because they're NOT on the winning side, they never were.

The pendulum was always going to swing to us on the Right, the election of Donald Trump has given the rest of us Right-Wing Western Patriots such a huge shot in the arm and has further told us that yes as we felt all along, we are going to win, we will prevail, we will together make our Western World what it once was and not what the Leftist Globalist devils have attempted to turn it into.

Some Leftists are freaked and now want to see if we can become friends, no, that's impossible, the damage they've done to Western society is unforgivable, they must be given no quarter, no mercy, no friendship, no matter how pitiful and in need they get, ignore them.

Think of our collective future, that with this Multicultural, "poor refugees", they have attempted to use as a Trojan Horse to dismantle everything our Ancestors built, sustained and entrusted each generation with preserving.

This is a War and never forget that, it's a Cultural War, do we want Western Christian values or do we want a Multicultural Cesspit with no common values that bind us all together?

It's now time to choose which side you're on, there is no middle ground, it's one side or the other side.

Need to start shooting them.

Nope, we don't want to be them.

The Leftist Extremists can only now resort to being Partisans, Guerrillas, a confused mix of Resistance Fighters and now of course All Resistance Is Futile, because they're NOT on the winning side, they never were.

The pendulum was always going to swing to us on the Right, the election of Donald Trump has given the rest of us Right-Wing Western Patriots such a huge shot in the arm and has further told us that yes as we felt all along, we are going to win, we will prevail, we will together make our Western World what it once was and not what the Leftist Globalist devils have attempted to turn it into.

Some Leftists are freaked and now want to see if we can become friends, no, that's impossible, the damage they've done to Western society is unforgivable, they must be given no quarter, no mercy, no friendship, no matter how pitiful and in need they get, ignore them.

Think of our collective future, that with this Multicultural, "poor refugees", they have attempted to use as a Trojan Horse to dismantle everything our Ancestors built, sustained and entrusted each generation with preserving.

This is a War and never forget that, it's a Cultural War, do we want Western Christian values or do we want a Multicultural Cesspit with no common values that bind us all together?

It's now time to choose which side you're on, there is no middle ground, it's one side or the other side.

NOW, now is the time to form a real third party centered around Trump's win. It was delivered by the people and not the RNC. The RNC worked against Trump not for him.

The best part, everything that the left said was proven completely wrong by Trump. they said he didn't have the ground game to win the nomination. They said same thing about the race for president. Their happy to oblige left wing pollsters were more than happy to feed the country false information. I say false because I really think they thought it was the case. I think people were just telling them they were voting for Hillary when they really didn't want people to know they were voting for Trump. Too risky to the safety of the person to do so.

Forum List

Back