"It's Okay To Be White"

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Since they locked my other one for breakin da law...it was such a short article from a local corporate affiliate ...i dont think anyone would of even noticed

triple shot
links followed by snips of left wing aggressive progressive nazi insanity
Susquehanna University promptly removes ‘It’s OK to Be White’ posters

While the signs did not contain hate speech, President Jonathan Green said in a message to students, faculty and staff the language has been associated with white supremacy movements.
“Our concern is that this action is believed to be associated with indirect recruiting tactics for these malicious organizations,” Green said in the message.

‘It’s OK to be white’ banner hanging over Mass. Pike sparks outrage

“It’s pretty disappointing to see people in Massachusetts using a platform like that to disseminate a message that excludes people and targets people,” said Robert Trestan, Executive Director of the ADL’s Boston office.
Sean Roche, who was driving with his daughter, got out of his car and tore the sign down before police arrived at the scene.

“It’s a statement that being white is under attack right now and it’s just not true,” Roche told 7NEWS. “

The one from Connecticut

Police, FBI investigating ‘hate-filled flyers’ found on Western Connecticut State University campus

“I am both shocked and immensely saddened about this sick and outrageous behavior, especially since our university has worked so hard to be a warm, diverse and caring community for all, no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation/identification, disability and age,” Clark said. “All members of our community should feel comfortable, safe and secure at the university.”

He means all except for white males who wont conform for the establishment left wing aggressive progressive nazis punks ...ya know cause it all about inclusion and the celebration of our differences ....pffffftt

heres the deans picture

1it ok.png

this-is-great.jpg

I said, watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical
Liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're Acceptable
Respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!
Oh, take it take it yeah

where is that CW2 ?

They are removing banners that state "it is ok to be white", while denying that being white is under attack.

Liberals. All the self awareness of a potted plant. A dead potted plant.

Yeah, we know what you're up to. Too bad, so sad. Your bigotry isn't welcome. Go back to your shack in Alabama and leave our kids alone.

Yeah, we know what you're up to. Too bad, so sad. Your bigotry isn't welcome. Go back to your shack in Alabama and leave our kids alone.

Just to be clear, your position is that it is ok to be white, right?

OldLady....you're probably white yourself.....and a racist to your own skin color.

What the fuck is wrong you with you????

You're like the Jews that helped turn in their own people to the Nazis.

And it is also permissible to breathe.

are ya sure about that old lady? ....on both
we may need permission from dean wermer jr

Since they locked my other one for breakin da law...it was such a short article from a local corporate affiliate ...i dont think anyone would of even noticed

triple shot
links followed by snips of left wing aggressive progressive nazi insanity
Susquehanna University promptly removes ‘It’s OK to Be White’ posters

While the signs did not contain hate speech, President Jonathan Green said in a message to students, faculty and staff the language has been associated with white supremacy movements.
“Our concern is that this action is believed to be associated with indirect recruiting tactics for these malicious organizations,” Green said in the message.

‘It’s OK to be white’ banner hanging over Mass. Pike sparks outrage

“It’s pretty disappointing to see people in Massachusetts using a platform like that to disseminate a message that excludes people and targets people,” said Robert Trestan, Executive Director of the ADL’s Boston office.
Sean Roche, who was driving with his daughter, got out of his car and tore the sign down before police arrived at the scene.

“It’s a statement that being white is under attack right now and it’s just not true,” Roche told 7NEWS. “

The one from Connecticut

Police, FBI investigating ‘hate-filled flyers’ found on Western Connecticut State University campus

“I am both shocked and immensely saddened about this sick and outrageous behavior, especially since our university has worked so hard to be a warm, diverse and caring community for all, no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation/identification, disability and age,” Clark said. “All members of our community should feel comfortable, safe and secure at the university.”

He means all except for white males who wont conform for the establishment left wing aggressive progressive nazis punks ...ya know cause it all about inclusion and the celebration of our differences ....pffffftt

heres the deans picture

View attachment 287954

View attachment 287955

I said, watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical
Liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're Acceptable
Respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!
Oh, take it take it yeah

where is that CW2 ?
"It's ok to be white banner sparks outrage"

That about sums up the left

Funny, that you could not clearly state it. You had to imply it.

But, still, if it is not ok to say that it is ok to be something, than it is not ok to be that thing.

Sorry. I have not heard that this is associated with white supremacists, but if it is, then the liberals have handed them a terrific victory.

I'm white, but I'm nor sure how I'm under attack. A black guy beat me to a parking spot the other day, so I guess that could be considered an attack, but I guess I just don't know what to look for. Would one of you right wingers point out specifically what I should look for?

But, still, if it is not ok to say that it is ok to be something, than it is not ok to be that thing.

Sorry. I have not heard that this is associated with white supremacists, but if it is, then the liberals have handed them a terrific victory.

theyll assign anything to white supremacy these days
from racist diets
school tests
the simple benign words its ok to be white
the ok hand gesture
standing in front of a Indian and smiling
gasoline engines

AND even the sweet home Alabama playing in a gentrified Brooklyn neighborhood whole foods shithole ...where native blacks cant even afford to shop ...nor are they welcome by the white celebrate diversity crowd

That actually happened
they freaked out over sweet home Alabama playing on the stores speakers and called it wacist !!!! i shit ya not

Old ladys husband would be better off in Alabama fucking donuts...atleast i now think so

Saying "It's okay to be white" is stating the obvious. I'm not going to get into an argument with you that water is wet, either. You know it.
You also know that "It's okay to be white" is associated with white supremacists. Don't be disingenuous.

from racist diets
school tests
the ok hand gesture
gasoline engines

AND even the sweet home Alabama playing in a gentrified Brooklyn neighborhood whole foods shithole ...where native blacks cant even afford to shop ...nor are they welcome by the white celebrate diversity crowd

That actually happened
they freaked out over sweet home Alabama playing on the stores speakers and called it wacist !!!! i shit ya not

Old ladys husband would be better off in Alabama fucking donuts...atleast i now think so

If I were a bitch, I'd report that.

OldLady....you're probably white yourself.....and a racist to your own skin color.

You are one sick bastard.
Every time you misuse Nazi history like that, you are shitting on the millions of people who REALLY DIED at their hands. This is not a parlor game, Mudwhistle. You need to give the Nazi metaphors a rest.

You clearly don't know what the "it's ok to be white" people are up to.

This reaction that you're having, THAT'S exactly what they're up to. It's literally a troll to get progressives to condemn it, in order to point out the glaring anti-white sentiment that's rampant in the mainstream progressive movement. And every time you shut 'em down and call 'em racist, you play right into it.

You know why trolling is so effective, these days? Because overly sensitive progs are WAY too self righteous to help themselves from feeding those trolls. The ease with which you folks get just THOROUGHLY played by these basic shithead tactics cracks me up. It's like you were ALL home schooled! Just zero social awareness, it's somewhere between fascinating and utterly hilarious.

Saying "It's okay to be white" is stating the obvious. I'm not going to get into an argument with you that water is wet, either. You know it.
You also know that "It's okay to be white" is associated with white supremacists. Don't be disingenuous.

I prefer the Spanish associated on grand st or the Italian one graham av over any cracka assed whole foods ........standing next to you and other left wing anti white racists full of hate would just make me hurl ......................just like your kellogs veggie burgers

:10::auiqs.jpg:

You are one sick bastard.
Every time you misuse Nazi history like that, you are shitting on the millions of people who REALLY DIED at their hands. This is not a parlor game, Mudwhistle. You need to give the Nazi metaphors a rest.
Yet you libs use them on a regular basis. So much so that even you liberals are tired of the practice.....especially when it's turned against you. But the simple fact remains. We must learn from history or we will be doomed to repeating it.

Jews turned in their own people and helped the Nazis round up and exterminate over 6 million Jews. They had their own selfish reasons for doing this....and I bet some of them even felt justified in doing it.....just like you feel today.

The hell with flyers, we need magnetic ribbons for our cars and wrist bands.

And a flag!!!!!

You clearly don't know what the "it's ok to be white" people are up to.

This reaction that you're having, THAT'S exactly what they're up to. It's literally a troll to get progressives to condemn it, in order to point out the glaring anti-white sentiment that's rampant in the mainstream progressive movement. And every time you shut 'em down and call 'em racist, you play right into it.

You know why trolling is so effective, these days? Because overly sensitive progs are WAY too self righteous to help themselves from feeding those trolls. The ease with which you folks get just THOROUGHLY played by these basic shithead tactics cracks me up. It's like you were ALL home schooled! Just zero social awareness, it's somewhere between fascinating and utterly hilarious.
So they sent flyers to Universities all over New England but they didn't really mean it?

Okay.

from racist diets
school tests
the ok hand gesture
gasoline engines

That actually happened

Math is White Supremacy.

Forum List

Back