Its Okay To Be White trends on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Don't know and don't care.

Not what I was hoping for, but still helpful.

So you don't care about the history behind the message and you choose to be ignorant of it.

Thanks.

I'm not going to permit you and those like you to dictate expression.

You're the one being unreasonable, not I.

I don't think it's reasonable to choose to be ignorant.

Anyone who doesn't share your worldview is ignorant and deserving of insults and derision.

So you don't care about the history behind the message and you choose to be ignorant of it.

Thanks.

Anyone who doesn't share your worldview is ignorant and deserving of insults and derision.

Well, no. People who don't share my worldview aren't necessarily ignorant.

You said you don't know, which means you're ignorant on this particular matter. You also said you don't care. Thus, you choose to be ignorant on this matter.

Thanks.

You said you don't know, which means you're ignorant on this particular matter. You also said you don't care. Thus, you choose to be ignorant on this matter.

Ok dude. I'm going to bow out of this thread now.

P.S. It's ok to be a color.

Thanks.

Ok dude. I'm going to bow out of this thread now.

P.S. It's ok to be a color.

No disagreement there.

Nice talking to you.

Well, considering I told you repeatedly why I was not answering it, sure.

My point remains.

Why are you so angry, in a thread supposedly about a meme you completely agree with?

Doesn't that tell you something?

You can try to tap-dance out of answering it all you like, but it's obvious why you refuse to answer it. You and I both know it.

:bye1:

No tap dancing required. From me.

Another poster, who has more respect for you libs than I do, has posted plenty of examples of people, from your side of the political divide, saying that is was NOT, ok to be white.

The lack of shock or surprise from you libs, shows that your claim that "no one was saying it was not" and thus saying " it is ok" is "persecution complex"

was always a lie.

YOu are here to lie, in order to marginalize people who are pushing back against, the now documented anti-white racism from your side.

Because you either agree with it, or at least see it as a politically useful force.

Either way, you have completely proven the need and validity of the meme, and those who are pushing it

Dude. You have lost this debate. THe only question now, is can you do it with any shred of grace, or will you keep embarrassing your self and continuing to prove with every post, that you support anti-white racism,

and that we need to say, aloud and unafraid of people like you,

it is ok to be white.

I'll take "Tap-Dancing To Avoid Answering the Question" for $500, Alex.

:5_1_12024:

YOu are here to lie, in order to marginalize people who are pushing back against, the now documented anti-white racism from your side.

Because you either agree with it, or at least see it as a politically useful force.

Either way, you have completely proven the need and validity of the meme, and those who are pushing it

Blah blah blah, still no answer.

Look bud, it's completely 100% obvious what you're trying to do. It's a simple question and you refuse to answer it because you don't want to admit that I was right. We both know it and you're not fooling me.

You can try to deny it all you want. You can try to change the subject all you want. You can give your bullshit excuses all you want. And I'm certain that you will do exactly all of that in the next several responses you give, or however long you want to play this game. Doesn't matter to me. I think it's pathetic, but almost in an adorable way.

I await your denials, excuses, and refusal to answer this question. :bye1:

Dude. You are the one that is desperately trying to distract from the threat topic.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

For some reason, that motivates you to come here and fight against those that dare to say it.

Eight days now, and counting.

Man, you must really hate the idea that some whites might think it is ok to be white.

Got it. YOu support suppression of speech in all it's forms, as long as it is against your enemies.

Do you identify as a marxist, or do you kid yourself?

BTW, it is NOT ok to be a marxist, or an anti-white racist. LIke you are.

Oh. Maybe you still don't know how the freedom of speech works.

It is not violent mobs silencing people, nor is it government officials abusing their position to silence people.

THat you support that, shows that your pretense of nuanced consideration of blah, blah, blah,

was just bullshit.

I support the freedom of speech and the extent to which it can be applied. If you don't then that's your problem.

We are past that.

When you dodged my question on that, you admitted that you do not support Free Speech.

One of the "speech" you want to ban, is " it is ok to be white".

Because you disagree with it.

The rest of everything you say, is bullshit to try to confuse that issue.

"When you dodged my question on that, you admitted that you do not support Free Speech."

Ironic that you bring up dodging questions. :bye1:

It is ok to be white.

That is the thread topic, and that is what you have spent 8 days so far, fighting.

You can try to tap-dance out of answering it all you like, but it's obvious why you refuse to answer it. You and I both know it.

:bye1:

Another poster, who has more respect for you libs than I do, has posted plenty of examples of people, from your side of the political divide, saying that is was NOT, ok to be white.

The lack of shock or surprise from you libs, shows that your claim that "no one was saying it was not" and thus saying " it is ok" is "persecution complex"

was always a lie.

Dude. You have lost this debate. THe only question now, is can you do it with any shred of grace, or will you keep embarrassing your self and continuing to prove with every post, that you support anti-white racism,

it is ok to be white.

Look bud, it's completely 100% obvious what you're trying to do. It's a simple question and you refuse to answer it because you don't want to admit that I was right. We both know it and you're not fooling me.

You can try to deny it all you want. You can try to change the subject all you want. You can give your bullshit excuses all you want. And I'm certain that you will do exactly all of that in the next several responses you give, or however long you want to play this game. Doesn't matter to me. I think it's pathetic, but almost in an adorable way.

Dude. You are the one that is desperately trying to distract from the threat topic.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

For some reason, that motivates you to come here and fight against those that dare to say it.

Man, you must really hate the idea that some whites might think it is ok to be white.

Cool story, bro.

Oh. Maybe you still don't know how the freedom of speech works.

It is not violent mobs silencing people, nor is it government officials abusing their position to silence people.

THat you support that, shows that your pretense of nuanced consideration of blah, blah, blah,

was just bullshit.

I support the freedom of speech and the extent to which it can be applied. If you don't then that's your problem.

We are past that.

When you dodged my question on that, you admitted that you do not support Free Speech.

"When you dodged my question on that, you admitted that you do not support Free Speech."

It is ok to be white.

That is the thread topic, and that is what you have spent 8 days so far, fighting.

Irony is ironic.

was always a lie.

it is ok to be white.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Cool story, bro.

I challenge you to share with us, why you think it is NOT ok to be white.

Be honest. If you can.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Cool story, bro.

Be honest. If you can.

That's nice.

was just bullshit.

We are past that.

It is ok to be white.

Irony is ironic.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Cool story, bro.

Be honest. If you can.

That's nice.

Seriously. That is what you have been here for over a week fighting for/against, so,

tell us why.

Why do you think it is not ok to be white?

We are past that.

It is ok to be white.

Irony is ironic.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Cool story, bro.

Be honest. If you can.

That's nice.

Seriously. That is what you have been here for over a week fighting for/against, so,

tell us why.

I'll get right to that.

As quickly as you have been answering my questions.

:113:

We are past that.

It is ok to be white.

Irony is ironic.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Cool story, bro.

Be honest. If you can.

That's nice.

tell us why.

I'll get right to that.

Your current position is that it is "ok to be white" but saying it, is violates such a sacred taboo, that the person saying it should be fired and marginalized in society, having their lives destroyed.

THis is literally insane of you. LIke howl at the moon bat shit crazy.

Tell the truth. What is it, you have against white people?

It is ok to be white.

Irony is ironic.
Cool story, bro.

Be honest. If you can.

That's nice.

tell us why.

I'll get right to that.

Your current position is that it is "ok to be white" but saying it, is violates such a sacred taboo, that the person saying it should be fired and marginalized in society, having their lives destroyed.

I'll answer that as quickly as you've been answering my questions.

:04:

It is ok to be white.

Irony is ironic.

Be honest. If you can.

That's nice.

tell us why.

I'll get right to that.

Your question was silly and addressed long ago. More so than it deserved.

My question is actually on topic. IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

That is the thread topic and what you are here fighting against. The danger that some white people would have the nerve to feel that it is ok to be white.

Tell us why.

Irony is ironic.
That's nice.

tell us why.

I'll get right to that.

That is the thread topic and what you are here fighting against. The danger that some white people would have the nerve to feel that it is ok to be white.

Tell us why.

Uh huh. That's cool.

tell us why.

I'll get right to that.

Tell us why.

Uh huh. That's cool.

No, it is not cool. You are a racist and a bigot.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Its-Ok-To-Be-White.jpg

I'll get right to that.

Tell us why.

Uh huh. That's cool.

No, it is not cool. You are a racist and a bigot.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Its-Ok-To-Be-White.jpg

Aww, it's going to be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back