It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.
The title of this thread........Sharia condones that murder. Trying to transfer blame and responsibility to Trump will do nothing to change Sharia in any majority Muslim country. Do you want that Islam permits this to be known? It should be.

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.
JOURNALIST or FOREIGN AGENT? Why did WaPo have a foreign agent writing for them?

Jamal Khashoggi: Journalist Or Agent Of Influence?

Jamal-Khashoggi.jpg

Khashoggi worked for the Qatari government shaping the columns he submitted to The Washington Post always pushing a harder line against the Saudi government.

The Qatar Foundation was paying Khashoggi to produce content critical of Saudi Arabia’s government. In a piece written for The Federalist, Jim Hanson, president of the SSG, states that sources have informed the group that “documents showing wire transfers from Qatar” were discovered in Khashoggi’s apartment in Turkey. These sources claim the Turkish authorities quickly hid the documents to conceal the alleged collusion between the journalist, Turkey, and Qatar. It’s worth pointing out that nearly all of the details relating to Khashoggi’s death were provided by Turkey’s government, which is no friend to Saudi Arabia.

And, of course, Khashoggi violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act by creating propaganda for Qatar’s government without filing the appropriate paperwork with the United States. And of course WaPo never informed their readers that they had a foreign propagandist writing for them.

Qatar was using Khashoggi – and possibly others – to launch an information warfare campaign against Saudi Arabia. After the journalist’s death was confirmed there was a concerted effort to use Khashoggi’s murder to drive a wedge between Washington and Riyadh.

Qatar is in the midst of a diplomatic conflict with Saudi Arabia and it is a strong ally of Turkey and has been strengthening its ties with Russia and Iran, two countries that are often at odds with the interests of the United States and Saudi Arabia. Qatar’s government sought to undermine diplomatic ties between Trump and the up-and-coming Saudi leader, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who many blamed for Khashoggi’s killing.

Many read Khashoggi’s pieces in The Washington Post that they presented as a simple activist fighting against the tyranny of the Saudi Arabian government. Actually Khashoggi was an unregistered agent of a foreign government, fighting an information war on behalf of Qatar. He was also formerly associated with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization which has spawned multiple radical Islamic terrorist groups including Al-Qaeda.

The notion that actors working on behalf of hostile governments could use major U.S. news outlets to disseminate propaganda is disturbing.

Americans already have to sift through screeds of deceptive stories published by these outlets which seek to promote a left-wing agenda; the reality that consumers must also account for the possibility that foreign governments might manufacture U.S. news makes it even more difficult to believe the Fake News that they peddle.

JOURNALIST or FOREIGN AGENT? Why did WaPo have a foreign agent writing for them?

Jamal Khashoggi: Journalist Or Agent Of Influence?

Jamal-Khashoggi.jpg

Khashoggi worked for the Qatari government shaping the columns he submitted to The Washington Post always pushing a harder line against the Saudi government.

The Qatar Foundation was paying Khashoggi to produce content critical of Saudi Arabia’s government. In a piece written for The Federalist, Jim Hanson, president of the SSG, states that sources have informed the group that “documents showing wire transfers from Qatar” were discovered in Khashoggi’s apartment in Turkey. These sources claim the Turkish authorities quickly hid the documents to conceal the alleged collusion between the journalist, Turkey, and Qatar. It’s worth pointing out that nearly all of the details relating to Khashoggi’s death were provided by Turkey’s government, which is no friend to Saudi Arabia.

And, of course, Khashoggi violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act by creating propaganda for Qatar’s government without filing the appropriate paperwork with the United States. And of course WaPo never informed their readers that they had a foreign propagandist writing for them.

Qatar was using Khashoggi – and possibly others – to launch an information warfare campaign against Saudi Arabia. After the journalist’s death was confirmed there was a concerted effort to use Khashoggi’s murder to drive a wedge between Washington and Riyadh.

Qatar is in the midst of a diplomatic conflict with Saudi Arabia and it is a strong ally of Turkey and has been strengthening its ties with Russia and Iran, two countries that are often at odds with the interests of the United States and Saudi Arabia. Qatar’s government sought to undermine diplomatic ties between Trump and the up-and-coming Saudi leader, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who many blamed for Khashoggi’s killing.

Many read Khashoggi’s pieces in The Washington Post that they presented as a simple activist fighting against the tyranny of the Saudi Arabian government. Actually Khashoggi was an unregistered agent of a foreign government, fighting an information war on behalf of Qatar. He was also formerly associated with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization which has spawned multiple radical Islamic terrorist groups including Al-Qaeda.

The notion that actors working on behalf of hostile governments could use major U.S. news outlets to disseminate propaganda is disturbing.

Americans already have to sift through screeds of deceptive stories published by these outlets which seek to promote a left-wing agenda; the reality that consumers must also account for the possibility that foreign governments might manufacture U.S. news makes it even more difficult to believe the Fake News that they peddle.
Great post.

Intelligent folks know about Bezos deal with the CIA. WaPo is the mouth piece of the Intel establishment and a propaganda outlet. Smart folks should already be aware of what is going on without having to have their hands held.

Today, a foreigner, tomorrow, other propagandists.

These, "journalists," shouldn't be acting so sanctimonious since they make a living off of twisting the truth and conditioning the masses.

Now we know why. He was protecting a Saudi prince...

Guess what Assflap, what that prince did is not a crime in Islam. Sharia law says he can kill anyone he considers a danger to Islam.

Guess what Assflap, what that prince did is not a crime in Islam. Sharia law says he can kill anyone he considers a danger to Islam.
Sounds like you're OK with murdering U.S. citizens. Is that because you fluff the prince?

Sounds like you're OK with murdering U.S. citizens. Is that because you fluff the prince?
I did not say that. Why start a rumor? The truth is just not good enough for you. That could be a problem.

I did not say that. Why start a rumor? The truth is just not good enough for you. That could be a problem.
When you make excuses for someone, you're supporting them.

When you make excuses for someone, you're supporting them.
I was relating a fact. You cannot distinguish facts from excuses. Color me surprised.

I see you forgot that little soundbite back in 2001 that 90% of the 9/11 airplane hijacker-terrorists were fanatics from Saudi Arabia. Bin Laden saw to that fact because the Saudis disciplined him for his early terroristic drivel against the US of A, and he knew that factoid would likely result in trouble for the realm that banned him and stripped him of his citizenship. Now, do you remember? :cranky:

Or is all history you Democrats dislike/hate cancelled?

Last edited:

I see you forgot that little soundbite back in 2001 that 90% of the 9/11 airplane hijacker-terrorists were fanatics from Saudi Arabia. Bin Laden saw to that fact because the Saudis disciplined him for his early terroristic drivel against the US of A, and he knew that factoid would likely result in trouble for the realm that banned him and stripped him of his citizenship. Now, do you remember? :cranky:

9 of 11, huh? And that's a fact, is it?

It's seven in Central, Mr. Ignore-the-obvious. :nono:

It's seven in Central, Mr. Ignore-the-obvious. :nono:
LOL

If your brain worked like a normal person's brain, you'd know there were 19 who hijacked planes, not 11.

face-palm-gif.278959

He wasn't a US citizen, moron.

The OP's thread title is a flat-out, unsubstantiated LIE...unless the snowflake can post the exact wuote from President Trump where he says he condones the murder...and the link.

Snowflakes, President Trump is GONE, npo need to continue to manufacture propaganda and lies against him. The man is living in your heads rent free....you have to let it go and move on.

Forum List

Back