It’s Official: Trump Breaks Reagan Record In Only 9 Months

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Another promise he’s keeping. It’s driving the media and the Lefturds nuts.

During his campaign, Donald Trump made cutting the red tape in Washington a major focus. And he’s been proving that wasn’t just an empty promise.

According to a report from the Competitive Enterprise Institute, the new administration has managed to slash more regulations in nine months than Ronald Reagan did in years.

As we continue to watch the president’s progress on his economic priorities, it’s interesting to compare Trump with previous presidents, namely Ronald Reagan,” wrote Clyde Wayne Crews, CEI’s vice president for policy.

The question is WHAT regulations. You meatheads think cutting regs is good no matter what ?

"Hooray , no more stopping poison in baby food ! ". "Fire exists are too expensive ! Good riddence ! " what do you me a banks can't gamble all our money ? What a buzz kill"

The left is staggering under the weight of allegations against liberal hero and megadonor, Harvey Weinstein. They will have to create a tidal wave of Trump hate just to stay on the front page.

The left is staggering under the weight of allegations against liberal hero and megadonor, Harvey Weinstein. They will have to create a tidal wave of Trump hate just to stay on the front page.

Harvey is not in the field of politics. Other than being a donor . Big deal. 1/2 of foxnews has been busted for doing the same .

Harvey is not in the field of politics. Other than being a donor . Big deal. 1/2 of foxnews has been busted for doing the same .
And the left will go back decades trying to redirect their narrative.

The question is WHAT regulations. You meatheads think cutting regs is good no matter what ?

"Hooray , no more stopping poison in baby food ! ". "Fire exists are too expensive ! Good riddence ! " what do you me a banks can't gamble all our money ? What a buzz kill"

You forgot 10 year old children working in factories fifteen hours a day, water pollution killing millions, the return of black slavery, and women not being allowed to vote any longer.

Another promise he’s keeping. It’s driving the media and the Lefturds nuts.

During his campaign, Donald Trump made cutting the red tape in Washington a major focus. And he’s been proving that wasn’t just an empty promise.

According to a report from the Competitive Enterprise Institute, the new administration has managed to slash more regulations in nine months than Ronald Reagan did in years.

As we continue to watch the president’s progress on his economic priorities, it’s interesting to compare Trump with previous presidents, namely Ronald Reagan,” wrote Clyde Wayne Crews, CEI’s vice president for policy.

Thank you Mr President.

You forgot 10 year old children working in factories fifteen hours a day, water pollution killing millions, the return of black slavery, and women not being allowed to vote any longer.

A couple of those make sense.

You're silly

but under biden there is no place you can buy baby formula....starvation is better than poison I guess

Forum List

Back