It's Official: The GOP Exacts Revenge! Ousts Muslim Ilhan Omar From Foreign Affairs Committee

It's done! It had to be done. She was a threat to national security. Now she needs to be deported.

There is no revenge. She was totally unqualified to be on the committee.

It's done! It had to be done. She was a threat to national security. Now she needs to be deported.

The thread title is kind of misleading though. Yes, nobody as racist, anti-semitic, angry & hateful and derogatory toward various groups as she is has any business on the Foreign Affairs Committee--not sure what Committee she could serve on that she wouldn't be a problem--but recognizing the problem isn't revenge. It's common sense. Just like tossing people as dishonest as Schiff and Swalwell off the Intelligence Committee where they absolutely cannot be trusted with sensitive information of any kind.

You have no idea who I'm talking about do you?

Of course I know who you're talking about you presumptuous nitwit.

Only one of the best movies ever made.

But you're right: These days poor ole' Henry would never get FBI protection.

They'd probably claim he was part of the Jan. 6th "Insurrection", but then not charge him while bozos like you yammered about it on message boards in perpetuity.

In fact, at least one of those things is actually happening.

Allegation: Ilhan Omar fucked her brother.

Fact Check: Despite having married her brother for the sole purpose of illegally-immigrating into the United States, there is no proof that she actually fucked him. Our research shows that there are plenty of marriages that are based upon the married spouses not having sex. For example, both Joe Biden and Barack Obama prefer to watch from the hotel cuck chair while their wives are being plowed by some random stranger. Even Nancy Pelosi prefers to watch while a gay, drug-addicted male prostitute stiffs her husband in the bunghole.

So the reports that Ilhan Omar actually fucked her brother cannot be substantiated at this time, pending further investigation.
I wonder what she's teaching AOC here?
82ec5ce9-1c71-4318-a18f-d112e6cafbd2-1000x0.png

Right back at ya Lion-O.
#JustAnotherAltRightHack

LOL. That's the main problem Progs have, they believe that everyone exists in a Binary Political World. You're wrong.
Pubs and Dems are 2 wings of the same bird, why do you think nothing ever really changes? Your ONLY idea is to raise taxes and throw other people's money at whatever your pet crisis is at the moment. Me? I have no interest in subsidizing your sex change operation. I am a Conservative but I left the Pubs more than 20 years ago, I am not a rump guy either. You? you swallow every bit of jizz Joe slings out there.

Are you familiar with how the guy in your avatar ended up? :auiqs.jpg:

I the movie and in real life Henry Hill went into witness protection and ended up in Omaha. He died in Ca. His ex wife is alive and lives in Omaha to this day. Any questions kid?

Forum List

Back