It’s Official: The George Floyd Riots Were the Most Destructive in U.S. History.

You know what the most destruction thing is , ignoring climate change.
No one is ignoring climate change. It's the reason we build homes and equip them with heating and cooling systems.
How many billions are there going to be with the fires and hurricanes.
Fires and hurricanes have been a feature of nature since the dawn of the planet.

Tramp is ignoring it even exists. Not to this extreme.
Is that why Biden always flies private jets all his life?

You dopes can't even handle wearing a mask without threatening a civil war and yet you will criticize the actions of others who have genuine grievances.

Talk about disjointed non sequitur.

wrecking the economy placing millions out of work and destroying businesses based on partisan bullshit is not a legit grievance. Got it.
Talk about disjointed non sequitur.

wrecking the economy placing millions out of work and destroying businesses based on partisan bullshit is not a legit grievance. Got it
Talk about a retard.
Sure, dope. A global pandemic is
"partisan bullshit".

Your view on it is the partisan bullshit.

I never said the pandemic was partisan bullshit. Your dishonesty is showing.

But as time passes we are learning more and more about teh reaction being hyped for partisan purposes and no one can legitimately deny that .

Why the blue and red differences in responses? SHUTTING down the economy causing far more damage than neccessary was the Black Swan NOT the pandemic., Shitbird.

If it wasn't for riots -- these signs wouldn't still be relevant today...there would have been no racism if blacks knew how to behave and not riot....they are sub human animals...
View attachment 389739
When will blks learn to be quiet and shut up....they need to learn how to wait for their turn to be treated equally under the law like a patriotic American..

All of that tree of liberty being washed with the blood of tyrants talk was not meant for their kind.....

Actually, there is truth in your sarcasm.

" All men are created equal" was penned when the most erudite of white men considered blacks genetically inferior. Just as many brilliant men once thoufght the world flat.

But the words were allowed to remain in the Preamble. All those signing the Declaration were keenly aware of the meaning as it applied , as a de facto promissory note for the future, for both blacks AND women.

And those lofty goals , were in fact, achieved. At great cost.

Ask the Black Men who signed up amid apartheid in teh USA to fight for the USA in WWII. What were they fighting for?

And then FFWD to 20118 when a POTUS was elected primarily due to his being half black.

Today's rioting BLM crowd, demanding separate anthems and classrooms and dorms for blacks are behaving in a manner that must make the early genuine racists and KKK members proud. They are fulfilling the darkest and most racist predictions made by those who sought to preserve Jim Crow and maintain a segregated nation

I see images of blacks looting and rioting and harassment and attacks on whites and imagine what those early passionate segregationists would think if they arrived in a time space ship and watched the news.
Our society chose to keep blacks segregated from mainstrean American culture. Is it really surprising that some have embraced that in lieu of any serious efforts to even acknowledge let alone remedy those social wrongs?

Why do you consistently put the onus of correction on those who are the product of regressive social policy rather than the policy makers and society at large?

You set arbitrary standards, purposely hamper the achievement of those standards and then complain about their inability to do so.

You dopes can't even handle wearing a mask without threatening a civil war and yet you will criticize the actions of others who have genuine grievances.

Wanna address the roots of our modern systemic racism ?
View attachment 389779
Bullshit.

Keep burrying your head and ignore the problem. Just bitch about the symptoms.
These folks always take credit for the struggles and sacrifices -- AFTER THE FACT

As if they would have been on the front line fighting for the emancipation of historically oppressed people......but we all know that is a lie.....

At the height of the Civil Rights movement -- it still only had 55% support -- but if you ask these so-called conservatives -- they pretend it was a no-brainer to be in favor of the Civil Rights movement......

As if they would have been on the front line fighting for the emancipation of historically oppressed people......but we all know that is a lie.....

Are you staying Lincoln was a Democrat?

At the height of the Civil Rights movement -- it still only had 55% support -- but if you ask these so-called conservatives -- they pretend it was a no-brainer to be in favor of the Civil Rights movement......

Civil Rights passed with far larger support from the GOP than the Dems.Not even close. And yes, back then the Dems were still the liberal party not the conservative one.

Don’t try that Southern Strategy myth bullshit with me either.

LBJ was a liberal Democrat and he articulated the strategy in clear enough terms that you should bable to understand. And Ben Carson \often quotes this exactly as I am:

LBJ.jpg

Who was LBJ addressing this cynicism to? Why did he suddenly come To this thinking once he realized black shit obtain the right to vote?

Last edited:
The Left have destroyed hundreds of black neighborhoods that likely will not be rebuilt for decades, if ever. For a criminal who died from an overdose of Fentanyl with some Meth thrown in .

And as a bonus we no longer have to look at minorities on products anymore.

The Democrat KKK has done its best job ever in its over 150 years of existence.

We should take a moment, and congratulate St Floyd ( who likely ingested drugs, as he did in 2019, upon being arrested leading to his overdose and this time his death) on achieving 115 drug-free days.

His longest run ever

The Left have destroyed hundreds of black neighborhoods that likely will not be rebuilt for decades, if ever. For a criminal who died from an overdose of Fentanyl with some Meth thrown in .

Bullshit and hyperbole! Most destructive riots were riots conducted by proud Caucasians. New York City July 1863.

Bullshit and hyperbole! Most destructive riots were riots conducted by proud Caucasians. New York City July 1863.

Those draft riots included lynching of blacks.

You know what the most destruction thing is , ignoring climate change. How many billions are there going to be with the fires and hurricanes.

Actually the protests wouldn't be as costly as a small Hurricane...

The Wild Fires this season will be way bigger too...

But the main lesson is US Employees (Police) shouldn't be needlessly killing US Citizens... It pisses off a lot of the Citizens...

Police are meant to 'Protect and Serve' who were they protecting or serving when the choked a US Citizen to death.
Tell us one cop who was not prosecuted for killing an innocent.

Now watch the lies spill forth.
Prosecuted is not convicted....and the list of those who got off...is quite long. A Pro Forma charge and a *wink/nudge* verdict is not justice..quite the reverse.

I'm sure the workers on the Titanic got sick of looking after the wealthy, and the stokers down below had a hard life.
Were they slaves or did they accept the job for the wage being offered?

When have-nots like Penelope pass by a construction site of a mansion ( assuming they ever did) , or a yacht, they grumble and think "WHY does ANYONE need THAT???"

I, otoh, passed by a mansion under construction the other day and counted 42 cars / trucks of workers on the street frontage. I thought it rather nice of the rich person to build such a large mansion, and provide so much money to so many workers whose families appreciated the gig.

I'm sure the workers on the Titanic got sick of looking after the wealthy, and the stokers down below had a hard life.

When have-nots like Penelope pass by a construction site of a mansion ( assuming they ever did) , or a yacht, they grumble and think "WHY does ANYONE need THAT???"

I, otoh, passed by a mansion under construction the other day and counted 42 cars / trucks of workers on the street frontage. I thought it rather nice of the rich person to build such a large mansion, and provide so much money to so many workers whose families appreciated the gig.
Wouldn’t it be great to see 42 cars/trucks of workers building a school where 42 cars/trucks of teachers and staff could park, having jobs for years to come and not just until the building is finished?

Wouldn’t it be great to see 42 cars/trucks of workers building a school where 42 cars/trucks of teachers and staff could park, having jobs for years to come and not just until the building is finished?

8 years of Obama/ Biden and not one bucket of paint for one inner-city school.

8 years of Obama/ Biden and not one bucket of paint for one inner-city school.
Link?

You know what the most destruction thing is , ignoring climate change. How many billions are there going to be with the fires and hurricanes.
"Climate Change" is a bunch of fucking communist bullshit. Green is the new RED.

I will die with a gun in my hand and go to Valhalla fighting against your communist bullshit legislation to handcuff American prosperity in the name of your Marxist god.

This is war and we will win.

Not if it's a public school. Those have turned away from education and towards indoctrination.

Forum List

Back