It’s Official.......Liz Warren WAS related to Pocahontas

We have to remember that we're trying to reason with liberals who believe a man can be a woman if he says he is, a ginger white girl can be a black woman if she says she is, and a man can be married to a man if he says he is.

spl1051689_002_111960955.jpg

less than 1% indian ancestry isn't the last laugh on her part. Thee average for all americans is double that
Yep. I'm more Injun than she can ever dream to be. Stand aside Pocahontas!
Death angel, Warren never claimed to be an indian and never claimed to be part of a quota. And this whole tread is a joke. I believe the OP posted that the joke is on Trump and he should pay up. Trump didn't quantify his bet. And she has Injun blood. Then all his flunkies jump in and quantify all over the place to protect him from keeping his word he spoke in front of about 10 million people. Not to worry, he wouldn't use HIS money. He thrives on using other people's money, like getting his go-to lawyer to pay off Daniels or using his charity to pay off club fines and Florida AGs.

Also, there is no such thing as a pure race. Somewhere along the line everybody came from somewhere else. Up from Africa, east from Asia, pushing and mixing. Mummies on the edge of the Gobi desert with red hair and fair skin. And the birds and the bees never sleep. Some tribe in backwoods Borneo maybe, or Jeff Farnsworthy's relatives who go to family reunions looking for chicks maybe. But the rest of us are interesting varieties.

less than 1% indian ancestry isn't the last laugh on her part. Thee average for all americans is double that
Death angel, Warren never claimed to be an indian and never claimed to be part of a quota. And this whole tread is a joke. I believe the OP posted that the joke is on Trump and he should pay up. Trump didn't quantify his bet. And she has Injun blood. Then all his flunkies jump in and quantify all over the place to protect him from keeping his word he spoke in front of about 10 million people. Not to worry, he wouldn't use HIS money. He thrives on using other people's money, like getting his go-to lawyer to pay off Daniels or using his charity to pay off club fines and Florida AGs.

Also, there is no such thing as a pure race. Somewhere along the line everybody came from somewhere else. Up from Africa, east from Asia, pushing and mixing. Mummies on the edge of the Gobi desert with red hair and fair skin. And the birds and the bees never sleep. Some tribe in backwoods Borneo maybe, or Jeff Farnsworthy's relatives who go to family reunions looking for chicks maybe. But the rest of us are interesting varieties.
She claimed Cherokee ancestry in the universiy of Pennsylvania and Harvard, till she got tenure. She claimed her Grandma was the person of 100% indian blood. She is a thief and should be defeated

She claimed Cherokee ancestry in the universiy of Pennsylvania and Harvard, till she got tenure. She claimed her Grandma was the person of 100% indian blood. She is a thief and should be defeated

Please provide "credible" proof of your claims. We'll be waiting...

Good Morning, loss! https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/elizabeth-warren-wealthy-native-american/

“I’m going to get one of those little kits and in the middle of the debate,” Trump said, “we will say, I will give you a million dollars, paid for by Trump, to your favorite charity if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian.” -- Trump

Like most Republicans, Trump is not a man of his word
1/32 is pushing "proof" that she was an indian. Since in the way that racists figure it, ONE ancestor out of 32 means she is in the minority group. but I still think she is a fraud. She obviously didn't live on a reservation, didn't live as an indian she was fundamentally a fraud. Other more indian people got frozen out because she got their affirmative action quota slot
She never claimed anything else
She talked about a distant granparent who was Indian

She was right...when is Trump coughing up the one million?
Don’t you hate deadbeats who offer up a bet and refuse to pay out?
Grandparent is 3 generations, not 6 or 10
Hence ...Distant grandparent

Great Grandparent, great, great grandparent etc

Elizabeth Warren's Native American Claims: Will They Come Back to Haunt Her? | National Review

He was a student at Harvard and remembers the noise at the time. At the time Harvard needed a minority woman. They got Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren's Native American DNA Test Results | National Review

while he a National Review author, he is also a person who was on the ground who remembers what happened at her hiring

Elizabeth Warren's Native American Claims: Will They Come Back to Haunt Her? | National Review

He was a student at Harvard and remembers the noise at the time. At the time Harvard needed a minority woman. They got Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren's Native American DNA Test Results | National Review

while he a National Review author, he is also a person who was on the ground who remembers what happened at her hiring

I said "credible". The National Review is a NaziCon publication. Not credible.

And I think National Review is credible. And Gehaerity is very credible because he was a student there at the time Warren was hired to fill the slot of a minority woman. I can't do anything if you just decide to be totally and completely stupid.

Funny. Snopes is a much more credible and unbiased source.

Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?

Ethnicity not a factor in Elizabeth Warren’s rise in law - The Boston Globe

Last edited:
. . . and yet, somehow I doubt, given a million dollars is at stake, she would be willing to take a DNA test of HIS choice, not one administered by one of her friends for political purposes.
Trump said a $2 DNA test
Doesn’t seem like he set a high standard
Fine, as long as it is anonymous.

My firm belief is that they knew whose DNA it was and that they went in looking for something.

And something they found. It wasn't unbiased science. The cost of the test has nothing to do with the results silly.

Sour grapes
Call it what you like, it is just reality Skippy.

Using "science," to advance a political agenda is the name of the game these days. Folks that don't know science are easily duped.

sheeple2.jpg

junk-science.jpg

41pjnnbjEWL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I know....I feel sorry for conservatives

Everyone is conspiring against them.......Scientists, economists, historians the media
Cherokee Nation responds to Senator Warren’s DNA test

"TAHLEQUAH, Okla. — Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. issued the following statement Monday in response to Senator Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test claiming Native Heritage:

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

In response to Trump's 'Pocahontas' jibes, Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test

Recent DNA results prove Liz Warren to be descended from Pocahontas like Donald Trump claimed.
Trump tweeted that he was wrong all along and sent a one million dollar check to Warren as he promised
In response to Trump's 'Pocahontas' jibes, Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test

Recent DNA results prove Liz Warren to be descended from Pocahontas like Donald Trump claimed.
Trump tweeted that he was wrong all along and sent a one million dollar check to Warren as he promised
Now lets see Trump prove his father was born in Germany

Let's see who cares. The difference being Warren was trying to gain an advantage.

Forum List

Back