It’s official: Joe has the worlds greatest economy ever

In the entire history of our country, there's never been a Republican president who hasn't caused a Job Killing Recession or two while he served. In the last 70+ years there have been 11 recessions. The 10 worst recessions were caused by Republicans. One minor one caused by Carter. Democrats have beaten Republicans hands down on job creation every time!!!
but they suck at so many other things....

I would like to thank citygator for providing such valuable background material for my upcoming doctoral dissertation on the relationship between extreme partisan zealotry and mental illness.
Super insightful post. I now know you are stupid and a liar, not just stupid.

you are shitting me right? Our spending is getting stupidly out of control. We should be another Greece right now, we had to freaking cut taxes which you idiots fail to realize that the rich democrats also benefit from. You act like only republicans benefits from the cuts. so these left crybabies who publishes books are middle-class?

Last edited:
Nothing in your link was proof of your claim.

Like many of the virus’s hardest hit victims, the United States went into the COVID-19 pandemic wracked by preexisting conditions. A fraying public health infrastructure, inadequate medical supplies, an employer-based health insurance system perversely unsuited to the moment—these and other afflictions are surely contributing to the death toll. But in addressing the causes and consequences of this pandemic—and its cruelly uneven impact—the elephant in the room is extreme income inequality.

How big is this elephant? A staggering $50 trillion. That is how much the upward redistribution of income has cost American workers over the past several decades.

This is not some back-of-the-napkin approximation. According to a groundbreaking new working paper by Carter C. Price and Kathryn Edwards of the RAND Corporation, had the more equitable income distributions of the three decades following World War II (1945 through 1974) merely held steady, the aggregate annual income of Americans earning below the 90th percentile would have been $2.5 trillion higher in the year 2018 alone. That is an amount equal to nearly 12 percent of GDP—enough to more than double median income—enough to pay every single working American in the bottom nine deciles an additional $1,144 a month. Every month. Every single year.

You do not know anything at all, child.
B366FD06-EF49-47E9-A923-ACDE53C8A25C.gif

Inflation is demand driven and supply constrained. It’s not a monetary policy issue by Trump or Biden. Nothing either could do except not screw up pandemic reaction and streamline and invest in infrastructure which Trump couldn’t do and Biden hasn’t yet either.

And the nonsense you posted in your OP is total trolling bullshit and you know it!

In the entire history of our country, there's never been a Republican president who hasn't caused a Job Killing Recession or two while he served. In the last 70+ years there have been 11 recessions. The 10 worst recessions were caused by Republicans. One minor one caused by Carter. Democrats have beaten Republicans hands down on job creation every time!!!
And in the history of humanity you have yet to address that the job growth that you are giving Biden credit for is because of State reopening and nothing he has done!

Also Ike and Roosevelt were better than Biden, but you are so pathetic you will try to say they were also horrible!

In the end you and the Op are giving Biden credit for things he has nothing to do with!

I mean how stupid are you to ignore the pandemic shutdown this nation went through?

And in the history of humanity you have yet to address that the job growth that you are giving Biden credit for is because of State reopening and nothing he has done!

Also Ike and Roosevelt were better than Biden, but you are so pathetic you will try to say they were also horrible!

In the end you and the Op are giving Biden credit for things he has nothing to do with!

I mean how stupid are you to ignore the pandemic shutdown this nation went through?
You Lied!

Biden's average monthly Job growth is far superior to any other president. Trump already re-opened his covid shutdown in June giving him a few record job months, but was back to loosing jobs until Biden took control.

Carter, Clinton, Obama & Biden Job Growth were far superior to Ike!

Me too, but I do not claim that the poor are better off than they were x number of years ago.
You didn’t read the full line of thought. It’s a meaningless stat that the poor have marginally improved when the standard of living has increased so much for top tiers. I’m arguing inequity is a problem. Not that it’s ok. It’s up a bit at the bottom but that a reflection of how low it it.

1D3DB401-325D-4596-A9CA-4A350C2D142F.png

You Lied!

Biden's average monthly Job growth is far superior to any other president. Trump already re-opened his covid shutdown in June giving him a few record job months, but was back to loosing jobs until Biden took control.

I lied?

California didn’t start reopening until this year ( Fully ) and I fully well know it was late last year when Texas fully reopened, so why must you lie?

Name one fucking thing Biden has done in the months he has been President that caused Job growth?

Noticed I said the States of California, Texas and so on are the reason and you can’t handle that fact you worthless troll!

All you can do is lie and say “ Trump opened the country back up back last year “ when Trump couldn’t open a damn thing in any state except Federal Agencies, so let be clear again Trump and Biden had nothing to do with the Job Growth as you try to claim and you even gave credit Biden for January Job growth when Biden wasn’t President!

So stop lying troll!

The lifting of the stay at home happened this year, so troll why must you lie?

You Lied!

Poor little troll all you can do is thumbs down someone when they even use the State of California own website to disprove your comment!

I lied?

California didn’t start reopening until this year ( Fully ) and I fully well know it was late last year when Texas fully reopened, so why must you lie?

Name one fucking thing Biden has done in the months he has been President that caused Job growth?

Noticed I said the States of California, Texas and so on are the reason and you can’t handle that fact you worthless troll!

All you can do is lie and say “ Trump opened the country back up back last year “ when Trump couldn’t open a damn thing in any state except Federal Agencies, so let be clear again Trump and Biden had nothing to do with the Job Growth as you try to claim and you even gave credit Biden for January Job growth when Biden wasn’t President!

So stop lying troll!

The lifting of the stay at home happened this year, so troll why must you lie?
Because LibBots are mentally ill.

Because LibBots are mentally ill.
I doubt the individual even understands the subject and is just going to the DailyKos to get their talking points.

I mean they attempted to claim the Economy was fully reopened last year when States like California didn’t fully reopen until this year which caused the massive job growth.

I doubt they understand that California, Texas, New York, Illinois and Florida fuel this country Economy and when the were put in lockdown it caused a negative job growth period.

I also doubt they understand that because China, Japan, South Korea and Germany going offline along with Italy it had a ripple effect that caused the slowing of the World Economy…

Hell, Mexico is finally getting back to normal, and yet the individual that keep on thumbing my responses with a thumbs down has yet to figure all that out…

I did request proof of what Biden has done to cause the Job growth that the person claims he has done and nothing has been given and why?

Simple, they know what I have stated is true and if Trump were President they would be agreeing with me while the right would be bashing me.

So here is the facts and because of the Pandemic and Shutdown of economies around the World we saw negatively in everything but with the reopening we are seeing positivity but it will not last long and a crash is coming.

Now when the crash does come those like the poster that has been hell bent on rooting for Biden will blame Trump while forgetting how they gave Biden all the credit when things were good.

In the end State Economies like California and Texas are the reason why we have massive growth and recession or depression but the idiot will deny this because of their hate for reality!

Forum List

Back