It's official: Jason Heyward makes Braves

Its hard to not get excited about this kid. 20 years old, 16 Spring games, batting .366 with a .500 OBP. Hell yeah. God I hope it is a good year for my Braves. :D

Braves manager Bobby Cox told Jason Heyward that he will open the season as the starting right fielder.

It's official: Jason Heyward makes Braves - MLB- nbcsports.msnbc.com

You have to be brave to admit that you like Atlanta.

Fuck you. I love my Braves. I loved 'em when they sucked in the 80's, I loved 'em when they were the team to beat for 15 years and I love them now that they suck again. They'll recover. Their farm system is inn great shape. They'll recover. ;)

So shut the fuck up and go make me a sammich. :D

Its hard to not get excited about this kid. 20 years old, 16 Spring games, batting .366 with a .500 OBP. Hell yeah. God I hope it is a good year for my Braves. :D

Fuck you. I love my Braves. I loved 'em when they sucked in the 80's, I loved 'em when they were the team to beat for 15 years and I love them now that they suck again. They'll recover. Their farm system is inn great shape. They'll recover. ;)

They should change the name from Atlanta Braves to Atlanta Team-Wid-Ballz (spoken in a thick NY accent)

They should change the name from Atlanta Braves to Atlanta Team-Wid-Ballz (spoken in a thick NY accent)

Mets fan?

Here's a friggin sammich, you pansie!!!

2648471618_efbe8d1dca.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is the gayest fuckin' sammich I have ever seen. :lol:

Its hard to not get excited about this kid. 20 years old, 16 Spring games, batting .366 with a .500 OBP. Hell yeah. God I hope it is a good year for my Braves. :D]

20 years old, on the field of dreams and hitting like there is grace in his bat.

I hate this kid.

Please tell me at least he has a small penis.

That is the gayest fuckin' sammich I have ever seen. :lol:

Perfect for a Braves fan.

I'm not a braves fan but one of my favorite baseball memories is Barry Bonds not being able to throw Sid Bream, who ran about as well as Kirk Gibson in the 1988 world series, out at home plate.

i'm not a braves fan but one of my favorite baseball memories is barry bonds not being able to throw sid bream, who ran about as well as kirk gibson in the 1988 world series, out at home plate.

i SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR SID BREAM!!!!!

Forum List

Back