It’s Official: American Christianity Is Apostate

Dont bet your soul in that

I suspect the clock started with the creation of Israel and will last as long as God wills it to

She denies key tenets of faith. Per Surada :

No you aren't. You deny many of the tenets of Christianity. By removing the supernatural from God you deny the story of Creation, you deny the virgin birth, you deny the resurrection. You are a run of the mill deist at best.
Obviously your faith hangs on these epic myths. Do you give much thought to the message?

Are they less religious or less hypocritical?
Obviously there has never been this low of a percentage of people attending church.
According to studies - 67% people born before 1946 belonged to a church, 58% of baby boomers, 50% of Gen X and only 36% of millennials.
I am Gen X. Born in 1965. I was raised in a religion, but by the time I reached my early 20s I stopped going. And the main reason I did, honestly, was the rampant hypocrisy among church goers. Not wanting to be a hypocrite myself... I quit. Perhaps there are a lot of folks just like me.

This Great Falling Away was predicted long ago. There is no single reason, there are a multitude of reasons.

So you dispute the letter to the 7 churches?
No, but I dont fully understand everything thats written in the Bible

In fact smarter men than me disagree with each other all the time

What I can say about the 7 churches is that the message to the 7th church Laodicea gives me a cold chill

because its most like the modern churches today

Its too worldly, neither hot or cold, and Jesus says he will spit it out of his mouth

This Great Falling Away was predicted long ago. There is no single reason, there are a multitude of reasons.
Yep... Bonzi and I were just discussing this when I told her the statistics of generational attendance.
Obviously with the baby boomers there was a major cultural shift of the 1960s. The sexual revolution, modernism and all that came with that.
The second and largest percentage fall was between GenX and millennials. I think Bonzi made a good point in that our generation simply didn't prioritize religion. We placed a higher priority with education and school activities. Thus millennials blasted all the records of college attendance by prior generations.
Then there is the entertainment factor.
Baby boomer TV - think about it, what sitcom of the 1960s did the people not go to church? By the time my generation started watching their own sitcoms - NONE went to church. And then of course by the 1980s, R rated movies became the norm, as well as drug and alcohol usage as being cool and funny.
But yes... there are many reasons.

No, but I dont fully understand everything thats written in the Bible

In fact smarter men than me disagree with each other all the time

What I can say about the 7 churches is that the message to the 7th church Laodicea gives me a cold chill

because its most like the modern churches today

Its too worldly, neither hot or cold, and Jesus says he will spit it out of his mouth

The departure or great falling away aka apostasy may have been the changes from the earliest Christian beliefs... Long before Scofield or the Dominionists and Dispensationists. It's from Thessalonians, but I don't remember which.

The departure or great falling away aka apostasy may have been the changes from the earliest Christian beliefs... Long before Scofield or the Dominionists and Dispensationists. It's from Thessalonians, but I don't remember which.
If you dont think Jesus was talking to you then you have an unhappy revelation coming

Last edited:
Sweet Sue 92 posts
"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--
If you took those covid depopulation drugs, maybe people who wisely saw through the scam won't bother You anymore. After all, it is those who took the covid fraud drugs who are dying off the fastest.

How exactly do you see heaven.. ???

We both know you don't believe in a real Heaven or Hell. You don't believe Mary was a Virgin impregnated by the Holy Spirit. You don't believe He died on the Cross and was Resurrected. We both know you don't believe that the Bible is the Inspired Word of God transcribed by the men He gave the words to.

We both know you don't believe in a real Heaven or Hell. You don't believe Mary was a Virgin impregnated by the Holy Spirit. You don't believe He died on the Cross and was Resurrected. We both know you don't believe that the Bible is the Inspired Word of God transcribed by the men He gave the words to.

You don't know what I believe. You're a liar and not very bright.

well, it would be a stretch not to believe the heavenly exemplar did not die on the cross ...

otherwise your other beliefs as you may have them are all left without a shred of evidence than by a book written by the very crucifiers that choose the untimely death of the person that if left alive would in the end have likely answered all your questions -

is why they killed him to spare you the disappointment of the truth - the crucifiers theology the crucifiers would rather you believe in.

Forum List

Back