It's now official. Obama supports child rape

Any country which tells its soldiers to ignore a supposed ally raping a child has totally lost its way.

Any human being who feels this way is similarly lost.

Going down the path of moral degradation, I have to think that there is a point past which one forfeits one's humanity.

Clearly, we are here discussing things that are well beyond that point. Not just raping a child, but objecting in any way to anyone acting to protect that child.

Who wants to legalize child rape?

·
·​
So tell me- who do you imagine in that tiny bigoted head- wants to legalize child rape?

To defend the punishment of someone for acting to stop a great evil, puts you on the side of those who wanted to commit that evil.

Is it truly bigoted to observe that you seem much more sympathetic to the child rapist than to the man who tried to stop him, or to discuss what that clearly indicates about your own character?

[
The troops are over there for military purposes, NOT for police purposes.

HAHAHA. Did you really say that??? You libs are desperate but then i can see why. How can you defend a president who supports child rape.?

Like I said, we have no ability to enforce the laws over there because we're not there in a police capacity, and there are no provisions for the treaty allowing us over there to do so either.

It's not that we won't do something, it's that we CAN'T. The SOFA treaty has to be accepted by the host country, or no dice.

And..............as it's been noted further up, it's part of their culture like female genital mutilation is part of some of Africa's culture, and we can't do anything about it. One of the first things that I heard when I stopped in the ME was "women are for breeding, boys are for pleasure".

Best solution? Pull all our troops out and bring them home.

Like I said, we have no ability to enforce the laws over there because we're not there in a police capacity, and there are no provisions for the treaty allowing us over there to do so either.

BS - that's not the reason. This green beret was discharged because Obama supports child rape and since he's CIC, the military has to go along.

BS - that's not the reason. This green beret was discharged because Obama supports child rape and since he's CIC, the military has to go along.

Guess you have never served in the military, because if you did, you would see how wrong your statement is.

Thanks for the guidance, civilian................

Unbelievable.

Young men on college campuses are expelled without due process if some drunk girls later regrets having consensual sex....

but, our Armed Services Personnel who witness Real Rapes and Child Abuse are just supposed to play Officer Barbrady.

Nice Transformation you Progs have managed...right into the gutter.
And gaybiker likes it there.

Forum List

Back