It's Now Bribery But Out Of ALL Testimony, Bribery Appears Only One Time Referencing Joe Biden

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Personally I voted for Blackmail. To put what the Trumpybear Cabal did when they corrupted our bipartisan foreign policy by attempting to weaponizing it by Blackmailing the Ukraine into providing salacious media content against a domestic political foe, into one word. Blackmail

Or it could be coercion with corrupt intent too I suppose.

:lastword1:

AND NOT Trump! Pelosi and Schiff are fools to switch the accusation from Quid Pro Quo to Bribery because a liberal think tank focus group suggested it. Congressman Ratcliffe absolutely burned their ass today pointing out that upon thousands of thousands of pages of testimony of witnesses under oath the only time Bribery is mentioned is pertaining to Joe Biden.

BOOM! RATCLIFFE DESTROYS SCHIFF SHAM!! Exposes COMPLETE ABSENCE of Word 'Bribery' in Witness Testimonies! -- DEVASTATING! (VIDEO)

just call it quid pro quo - it helps you sound smarter than a 3rd grader.

you're welcome.

I listens to some of the hearings today. It's pretty obvious to anyone that the Democrats aren't doing very well with their game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey.

What a shit-show.

I listens to some of the hearings today. It's pretty obvious to anyone that the Democrats aren't doing very well with their game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey.

What a shit-show.
Schiff's Shampeachment Inquiry is imploding.

Personally I voted for Blackmail. To put what the Trumpybear Cabal did when they corrupted our bipartisan foreign policy by attempting to weaponize it by Blackmailing the Ukraine into providing salacious media content against a domestic political foe, into one word. Blackmail

Or it could be coercion with corrupt intent too I suppose.

:lastword1:

Why do you conflate a request for an investigation into a corrupt company like Burisma to fabricating salacious media content?
Trump is not Hillary, and Trump is not paying for the salacious content. Trump is doing his job.
The law requires that Trump investigate corruption, and every witness said that Burisma was and is corrupt.
Bottom line: not one Republican will bvuy into the democrat's bullshit impeachment nonsense.

AND NOT Trump! Pelosi and Schiff are fools to switch the accusation from Quid Pro Quo to Bribery because a liberal think tank focus group suggested it. Congressman Ratcliffe absolutely burned their ass today pointing out that upon thousands of thousands of pages of testimony of witnesses under oath the only time Bribery is mentioned is pertaining to Joe Biden.

BOOM! RATCLIFFE DESTROYS SCHIFF SHAM!! Exposes COMPLETE ABSENCE of Word 'Bribery' in Witness Testimonies! -- DEVASTATING! (VIDEO)

Yeah, I just heard a replay of the Larry Elder show where he played the Republican Congressman go through all the testimony taken so far and Bribery was only mentioned once by all the witnesses in the secret meetings one time......about Joe Biden. 3,500 pages of transcripts from all the witnesses in schiff's secret meetings in the SCIF and bribery came up in relation to joe biden, not Trump......I wonder what the next word the democrats will use after they poll test it...

Why do you conflate a request for an investigation into a corrupt company like Burisma to fabricating salacious media content?

Because the promise of rooting out corruption wasn't enough, because a public announcement by any one other than the highest authority in Ukraine was unacceptable. There was no request to fabricate anything. The salacious media content was the announcement of the investigations. Trumpybear is a master showman/con-man and would have used the salacious content in the upcoming election to smear his opponent. He just wanted to swap Joe for Hillary. "Lock Him Up"?

Ironic isn't it?

Forum List

Back