"It's not theirs, Its mine"

I don’t have a subscription and therefore can’t read it. There’s a firewall
Plenty of people can read it. I would not worry about it. And you can always find the facts on another site.

But you will not bother.

Plenty of people can read it. I would not worry about it. And you can always find the facts on another site.

But you will not bother.
Of course paywall doesn’t mean shit to you and your point now that you can’t produce. How many would you like to see that show it faked? Admitted so by Steele

In other words- nothing.
Have another shit sandwich.
1660775397100.png

Clipper trying to gas-light. :p

You keep shooting fireworks where none are required just for show.

That FISA case has NOTHING to do with the possible problems Trump now finds himself in.
That FISA case shows that the FBI is corrupt and will even frame innocent Americans.

Investigation will take time. You can post every minute of the day that everyone is a liar all you like.
It takes time to fabricate evidence and frame people

What matters is what the investigation will find out about how the documents got to Mar O Lago, and why they were still labeled Classified and Top Secret, why the Lawyer lied in an affidavit saying that there were no more documents at that place. So on and so forth.
When is the FBI going to explain why it lied on an application for a FISA warrant and whi it accepted a work off total fiction as evidence in an espionage case.

Enjoy your fireworks.

I'll enjoy watching the FBI get defunded when Trump gets elected.

Making the point again, these documents are double locked in a secure location guarded by armed secret service agents. So much
It puts taxes on coal, for one thing, moron.
And raises taxes on the poor and working class, and the punishment taxes on the wealthy will also be passed on to the poor and working class. Wait, WTF Dems??

We know why you want to see the affidavit. So Trump & his lowlife Nazi goon squad can turn the lives of potential witnesses into a living hell by publishing thair names, addresses & phone numbers.

Eat shit.
Yes, that would be desirable. Any witness against Trump is a douchebag who deserves to be persecuted.

Of course paywall doesn’t mean shit to you and your point now that you can’t produce. How many would you like to see that show it faked? Admitted so by Steele
Start your own thread about it. Do what you like.

I showed the facts, fact checked by real journalists.

You go ahead and show what you like.
Making the point again, these documents are double locked in a secure location guarded by armed secret service agents. So much

And raises taxes on the poor and working class, and the punishment taxes on the wealthy will also be passed on to the poor and working class. Wait, WTF Dems??
The documents, it has been in the news, were in a storage room where people came in and out for what they needed. The storage room did not have Secret service at the door, checking what people took in and out.

It is not even know, that the Secret service would have known that the documents were there until January when the first boxes were returned.

Their job is to protect the former President with their life, if necessary, not to be posted outside a storage room.

That he violated anything
Looks like the first 15 boxes were not his to take. At least 11 document or files in this 20 were not his to take. I am glad we got them back. From here the courts can sort it out. Multiple articles say he had been squirreling away documents from his time in the White House for years, while destroying some, even flushing some. You know me. I do not trust the man. Bad Character, as I told people all the way back to 2016. But, I am quite willing to let the courts and Congress sort it out, as I am not, and have not been there.

Looks like the first 15 boxes were not his to take. At least 11 document or files in this 20 were not his to take. I am glad we got them back. From here the courts can sort it out. Multiple articles say he had been squirreling away documents from his time in the White House for years, while destroying some, even flushing some. You know me. I do not trust the man. Bad Character, as I told people all the way back to 2016. But, I am quite willing to let the courts and Congress sort it out, as I am not, and have not been there.
Only a lunatic flushes official documents down a toilet. The question is why? They sure as hell weren't anything that would make him look good.

The guy shouldn't be allowed within 1000 miles of Washington unless he's in cuffs.

Only a lunatic flushes official documents down a toilet. The question is why? They sure as hell weren't anything that would make him look good.

The guy shouldn't be allowed within 1000 miles of Washington unless he's in cuffs.
I don't know and since he is no longer in the office, do not care. I am simply glad they recovered whatever they recovered.

He will not be returning.

So you immediately swallow so malicious gossip you read on this message board?

You're glad because they were probably full of evidence incriminating the swamp.

Forum List

Back