Violated Constitutuon

Violated Patriot Act

Defrauded FISA Court

Illegally spied on Americans

Withheld exculpatory evidence

Put innocent Americans in jail
Engaged in a failed coup

Impeachment based on no crime, no evidence, no witnesses

Manufactured non-existent whistleblowers and fake evidence against a President in an attempt to overthrow the govt by treasonously illegally removing the president from office

Violent rhetoric-inspired attempted assassination of political rivals Republicans resulting in Steve Scalise being shot

Personally threatened USSC Justices

Inspired ANOTHER assassination attempt, this time against USSC Justices

Publicly undermined the US govt / USSC, publicly called for 'Insurrection' against the US govt / USSC

LIED to the American people about COVID & COVID vaccines; ADMITTED TO LYING TO TRUMP & AMERICANS; mandated economy-destroying, child-damaging mask mandates and school / business shutdowns that were NOT SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE

Unprecedented, historic, 'unwarranted' (CNN) heavily-armed raids on President / Democrat President Rival's home; seized attorney-client privileged information ... AGAIN ... passports, and other personal info & refuses to release info for WEEKS
- The raid was conducted Ted by FBI agents that participated in the failed coup attempt and who are under investigation by Durham
- The people who were involved in the order to raid the home are the same people involved in the filed coup attempt / Crossfire Hurricane now working for the DOJ

The US AG & FBI tried to justify the raid by declaring Trump was threatening National Security by having 'nuclear secrets' ... but deliberated over authorizing the raid FOR WEEKS (WEEKS? Some National Security threat, huh?)

Yeah, deranged snowflake, tell us how Trump - the guy Democrats and snowflakes have been unsuccessfully after for 6 years, is a greater threat than Democrats...

View attachment 683815
Republican sources where all of these has been debunked. But continue to post them as truths, by all means.

Can't actually PROVE one iota of your horseshit propaganda can you?
Yet you recite it like a mindless idiot.
Are you a Trump University alumni by any chance?
Actually all of it has been proven numerous times on this board again and again, not to mention these events have been recorded and reported over and over.

1660762557054.png

There are a couple of you idiots on this board who think, with their head up their asses, that just by claiming reality is 'fake news' and demanding for the 'umpteenth' time people provide the same links and same articles every time they post that you can convince anyone that the facts are false and that you're not lying despicable trolls...and it never works.

I don't have the time or patience to deal with reality-denying, lying, ignorant, gas-lighting trolls.

Begone, troll.

[Here is the problem. Trump himself signed a law making what he did......a Felony.
So, what is the law supposed to do?]

In 2018, then-President Donald Trump signed a bill into law that could now be used to punish him if he's found to have taken classified information from the White House at the end of his tenure, Business Insider reports.
---
The documents and mementos -- which also included correspondence from ex-US president Barack Obama -- should by law have been turned over at the end of Trump's presidency but instead ended up at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

The recovery of the boxes raised questions about Trump's adherence to presidential records laws enacted after the 1970s Watergate scandal that require Oval Office occupants to preserve records related to administration activity.

(full article online)

I don’t consider Salon or Brietbart legit news sources, to much spin and inaccuracies. Tough to take such garbage as truth considering their reputations.

Actually all of it has been proven numerous times on this board again and again, not to mention these events have been recorded and reported over and over.

View attachment 683821
There are a couple of you idiots on this board who think, with their head up their asses, that just by claiming reality is 'fake news' and demanding for the 'umpteenth' time people provide the same links and same articles every time they post that you can convince anyone that the facts are false and that you're not lying despicable trolls...and it never works.

I don't have the time or patience to deal with reality-denying, lying, ignorant, gas-lighting trolls.

Begone, troll.
Like some have been doing with me demanding I repost something rather than wanting to do it themselves, just for the laugh they get?

I don’t consider Salon or Brietbart legit news sources, to much spin and inaccuracies. Tough to take such garbage as truth considering their reputations.
Lets try this sources. The fact is, he did sign such a bill. Has any Republican denied that he did sign such a bill?

Like some have been doing with me demanding I repost something rather than wanting to do it themselves, just for the laugh they get?
It's a pathetic troll tactic ... and a nasty, lazy, ignorant habit of wanting to be spoon-fed everything, which explains why snowflakes gobble up the leftist bullshit the fake news media and Democrats shovel into their pie holes.

I mean, these are the same people who believed the 'Inflation Reduction' bill the Democrats and fake newsmedia said would reduce inflation would actually do so ... until the fake news admitted calling it 'Inflation Reduction' was just a 'Marketing Tool' to get dupes, snowflakes, & Manchin to support it.

:p

Even now I think some snowflakes are ignoring the admission and still believe it.

BWUHAHAHAHA

View attachment 683821

Begone, troll.
I'll take that as a "no."

It's a pathetic troll tactic ... and a nasty, lazy, ignorant habit of wanting to be spoon-fed everything, which explains why snowflakes gobble up the leftist bullshit the fake news media and Democrats shovel into their pie holes.

I mean, these are the same people who believed the 'Inflation Reduction' bill the Democrats and fake newsmedia said would reduce inflation would actually do so ... until the fake news admitted calling it 'Inflation Reduction' was just a 'Marketing Tool' to get dupes, snowflakes, & Manchin to support it.

Even now I think some snowflakes are ignoring the admission and still believe it.

BWUHAHAHAHA
The Inflation Bill was just signed. It always takes time for things to take effect. Lousy attempt from you to delegitimize what you know nothing about, or intend to makes Trump voters believe it.

Yes, and all the "snowflakes" are WINNING, so far.

What a great Year and a half Biden has had so far !!!!

I'll take that as a "no."
Take it any way you want, lying, gas-lighting pathetic troll.

The funny thing is you think you sound smart asking anyone to provide ... again ... links to recorded reported facts like the FBI defrauding the FISA Court when in reality it makes you look like a brain damaged idiot just waking up from a 6 year coma.

The funny thing is you think you sound smart asking anyone to provide ... again ... links to recorded reported facts like the FBI defrauding the FISA Court when in reality it makes you look like a brain damaged idiot just waking up from a 6 year coma.

The FBI was caught about that one issue. How does that affect the search warrant for the Classified and Top Secret documents in Trump's possession?

NOT AT ALL.

The Inflation Bill was just signed. It always takes time for things to take effect. Lousy attempt from you to delegitimize what you know nothing about, or intend to makes Trump voters believe it.

Hey, cool your jets with the false accusations and the misinformation, snowflake.

Don't get pissed at me that you are just now finding out once again you got conned by your beloved Democrats and fake news media.

It's not me telling anyone that naming the bill 'Inflation Reduction' was a LIE and a 'MARKETING TOOL' to get easily duped sheep to support the bill / lie.

That 'honor' belongs to your beloved CNN - get pissed at them for popping your 'delusion' bubble:

Lets try this sources. The fact is, he did sign such a bill. Has any Republican denied that he did sign such a bill?

Those are legit, thank you. I have no clue what Republicans think or believe.

How ya doing with your PROOF on the F.B.I "defrauding the FISA" court?
Still waiting.
But I suspect you just spout this shit you hear....without much of a real clear idea of WTH you're talking about huh?
Look, the bottom line is you and your ilk don't give a damn about "proof."
If you did there's plenty of PROOF right in front of your noses of what an extreme danger Donald Trump is to our country.
But you refuse to see that proof.

So don't whine to me about "proof" of anything ok!

...reporting could help the Justice Department prove its case if charges are brought against him for the retention of classified materials, as it demonstrates that Mr Trump could or should have known that what he was doing was criminal in nature
====

That last sentence was written incorrectly. It should read:

..."Donald Trump is criminal by nature."
====
Prick, Don Jr is lying on radio right now in an interview with Clay & Buck.

The FBI was caught about that one issue.
Oh, so you have been forced to go from declaring everything was / is a lie to admitting the FBI defrauded the FISA Court, thereby VIOLATING THE PATRIOT ACT AND VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION....

Bwuhahahaha....

Pick one lie and stick to it, troll.

You just admitted you are a liar, lied about it ALL, were forced to backtrack, and are desperately, pathetically trying to spin and recover.

FAIL!

Begone, troll.

New Topics

Forum List

Back