It's Not Racist When a Black Man Says it, Right?

SixFoot

Get off my lawn!
Sep 4, 2014

Partial Transcript:

"Donald Trump last week went to Milwaukee because of the rioting behind the police shooting of a young African-American male by a black officer and the city was being burned down in certain parts of the black community by protesters so Donald Trump decided to go to Milwaukee and speak about the conditions of America and why he felt black people should vote for him. He even went on to lay out reasons why he felt we should.

Let me say this to the brothers and sisters who listened and watched that speech. We may not like the vessel that said what he said, but I ask us to truly examine what he said, because it is a fact that for 54 years, we have been voting for the Democratic party like no other race in America. And they have not given us the same loyalty and love that we have given them. We as black people have to reexamine the relationship — where we are being pimped like prostitutes, and they’re the big pimps, pimping us politically, promising us everything and we get nothing in return."

______________________________________________________________________________________

It remains to be seen whether or not President Trump will help bridge the widened divide that President Obama created.

gmc14635620161111041200.jpg

This conversation has been going on in the black community for decades and comes from an understanding that voting is only the beginning, you must then go on and hold the feet of those you elected to the fire. If this conversation is "news" to you, you should get out more and mix with black folk, you don't really know many or much.

JUST USE THE PHRASE

RACIALLY BIGOTED

"Racist" is a term, like the n-word, where there is BLACK PRIVILEGE... only they can say it, and it doesn't apply to them.

Don't fall for their BS. Call the BLM and others what they are: BLACKS who are RACIALLY BIGOTED.

JUST USE THE PHRASE

RACIALLY BIGOTED

"Racist" is a term, like the n-word, where there is BLACK PRIVILEGE... only they can say it, and it doesn't apply to them.

Don't fall for their BS. Call the BLM and others what they are: BLACKS who are RACIALLY BIGOTED.

No, you are.

For telling the truth about you, I am "racially bigoted..."

LOL!!!

When Hillary supporting black THUGS beat up an innocent man for being white and likely supporting Trump, you had no problem with that at all, did you, BIGOT???

This conversation has been going on in the black community for decades and comes from an understanding that voting is only the beginning, you must then go on and hold the feet of those you elected to the fire. If this conversation is "news" to you, you should get out more and mix with black folk, you don't really know many or much.
I knew a lot of them in prison. Many of them were smarter than a skank like you can ever be.

I knew a lot of them in prison. Many of them were smarter than a skank like you can ever be.

Uh huh, sure mikie.

Fenton Lum cheered when black thugs beat up a white for allegedly voting for Trump.

That is today's "Democratic Party" and its "discriminated against" "minorities" who "need our $$$$ help"...

Last edited:

Why on earth would anyone in his right minbd want to mix with Blacks? What would they gain by lowering themselves?

Why on earth would anyone in his right minbd want to mix with Blacks? What would they gain by lowering themselves?

Thanks for weighing in, we all, america, know you all are out there.

You should. I don't ask you for a damn thing and really do not wish to even associate with you.

You should. I don't ask you for a damn thing and really do not wish to even associate with you.

I'm white shoog.

I'm white shoog.

And I don't owe you a damn thing either, shoog.

I'm white shoog.

Someone assert that you did shoog? No, of course not so spare me the victim bullshit, you ain't one. If you're looking for sympathy you will find it in the dictionary somewhere betweeen shit and syphilis.

I'm white shoog.

Someone assert that you did shoog? No, of course not so spare me the victim bullshit, you ain't one. If you're looking for sympathy you will find it in the dictionary somewhere betweeen shit and syphilis.

I'm no victim. I'm a Seminole. My people never surrendered to the white man's war machine.

Who said if a black man says it it isn't racist? Black people are the biggest enemy of blacks around. In my opinion a house negro is worse than a redneck.

I'm white shoog.

I'm no victim. I'm a Seminole. My people never surrendered to the white man's war machine.

Pffffffffffffffffffffft, they never had to did they, hell, they got you to vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back