Its not over....New investigation into comey,mcCabe and peter strozk

Kinda like the impeachment?

nope. not at all. donny just needs to keep his mouth shut, stop tweeting, & chances are he'll get thru the rest of his term untouched. but he won't. he can't. he has no self control & no doubt will screw himself yet again.
Biden brought up Ukraine. If he didn't brag about his law breaking. None of this would've happened.
is this really the shit they are feeding you over at FAUX "NEWS"?
What isn't true about what I stated? Are you denying Biden did it?

joe biden broke no laws. & he wasn't alone as far as getting that prosecutor gone, & he wasn't the only one involved within our gov'ment, & it was a multi national effort.

so there's that.............. but you go on with yer fake news spoon fed to you.

Yeah, you deny that video evidence like the good drunk Gruber you are. Keep swallowing that Dim jizz as Trump rolls to re-election and you cry.

Why would they give Trump's daughter anything after he cost them billions?

maybe it hasta do with donny asking china to 'investigate' biden too.

hmmmmm..............
Trump ran on going after corruption, then Biden brags about doing it. What do you expect?

trump ran on the wall & mexico was gonna pay for it. trump didn't care a wit about ukraine or corruption until joe entered the race. he got scared. but it's lookin' more like he banked on the wrong dude that was gonna oust him. maybe he should start lookin' at bloomberg - cause mike isn't afraid to get in the mud & knows how to push donny' buttons.
You know Biden wouldn't be a viable candidate. If he was Obama would back him, try again.

obama won't endorse anybody until there's only one standing. that's the smart thing to do.
He chose him to be his vice president for 8 years. Anyway I see I think Bloomberg being able to run commercials of Obama praising him, and we don't see any Biden commercials showing the same. Why not?

Yeah. We got them this time!

Fucking, First Class Joke.

New investigation confirms that, yes, some people did something! Durham says, "Yes, some people actually did something! We were shocked at the extent to which these unknown people did their somethings, but, well, there it is"

Barr states, "After reviewing the Report, I too concur that some people did something. Wait, did you think we were going to prosecute anyone? OMG! Really? Is that what you thought? Have you been paying attention these past three plus years? You're as bad as the Mueller Report dems!"

They walk. They all walk.

Comey, Clapper, Hillary, Brennan, Obama, Soros, the rest of the Coup plotters, backers and planners, the child traffickers, the pedophiles. They all belong to the same club, they're all inducted into the Club videotaped fucking little kids, so they will ALL do and say whatever they're told!

Stone, Manafort and Flynn are fucked, while the Deep Staters who fucked little kids all walk.

The "Plan" is that NOTHING happens before the election so the Deep State can crash the Stock Market in October and Trump is maybe a coin flip. They have the clues in place for a Market Crash and the Fed is now powerless and out of powder.

Last year, James Q Comey banned me from his "Q" site for posting these ideas

There's a Plan, alrighty and you might not like how it ends

Part of me wants to be wrong, but look at where we are

At the end, yes... they will all walk.

What puzzles me most is how is even possible for FBI to give blank immunity to so many people around Clinton? Even if Durham or anyone else finds something irregular that point to Clinton's direction, they're all protected.

Anyways, I think you're right.

Trump put tariffs on China and she still got those trademarks. She is a hell of a business woman. Hunter had to rely on his father' corruption to get his job.

uh-huh. clothing is tariff free. the trumps rely on branding for their cash above all. they sell their name.
Donald Trump’s China Tariffs Don’t Apply to Ivanka
By
McKenna Moore
July 9, 2018 2:14 PM EST

china is all about cheap knock offs & ivanka knows a little 'bout that too.

Ivanka Trump Sued for “Knocking Off” Luxury Shoes
The entrepreneur and campaign fixture is the subject of a new lawsuit over a fringed sandal.
By Emily Jane Fox
June 23, 2016
Ivanka Trump Sued for “Knocking Off” Luxury Shoes

Ivanka Trump's brand sued over 'unfair competition'

Stephanie Chan
Mar 21st 2017 1:51PM
Ivanka Trump's brand hit with class-action lawsuit

hmmmmm..............
Trump ran on going after corruption, then Biden brags about doing it. What do you expect?

trump ran on the wall & mexico was gonna pay for it. trump didn't care a wit about ukraine or corruption until joe entered the race. he got scared. but it's lookin' more like he banked on the wrong dude that was gonna oust him. maybe he should start lookin' at bloomberg - cause mike isn't afraid to get in the mud & knows how to push donny' buttons.

What makes you think that Trump got scared of Joe running?

Joe was never Dems front runnier, it was all media hype to make it look like he is, so they can cover for him in regarding Ukraine and Hunter. Iowa and NH primaries showed where Biden place actually is. Nobody is scared of him, even people from his own party running against him.

hmmmmm..............

You know Biden wouldn't be a viable candidate. If he was Obama would back him, try again.

obama won't endorse anybody until there's only one standing. that's the smart thing to do.

Or, nobody want's his endorsement, because that would mean kiss of death.

Soviet esque Witch Hunt!

if you don't succeed, try try

try try

try try

try try

again!

What happened to Durham, thought he was already investigating the investigators...

how much money have they wasted so far....?? :D

Flynn, lied under oath as he was charged initially, or he lied under oath before the judge when he plead guilty, and swore he was not claiming he was guilty because he was threatened, or under duress, financial stress, etc etc etc....

so either way, he's got a lied under oath, situation....

Don't anybody start crossing their fingers yet. It is best to wait for anything to be done after the election. When Pres.Trump wins both the House and the Senate, which he will be able to choose anybody he likes without being harassed. Remember that those who are in charge of these investigations. Are Chuck and Nancy. They were the ones who approve his staff.

hmmmmm..............

He chose him to be his vice president for 8 years. Anyway I see I think Bloomberg being able to run commercials of Obama praising him, and we don't see any Biden commercials showing the same. Why not?

because bloomberg is trying to get the black vote.

duh.

duh.
So Biden isn't?

duh.
So Biden isn't?

biden already has the black vote for now. bloomberg hasta overcome his stop & frisk stance he had when he was mayor; even though he has stated he was wrong & apologized for it - it will take alot for them to come around.

biden black vote - Google Search

duh.
So Biden isn't?

biden already has the black vote for now. bloomberg hasta overcome his stop & frisk stance he had when he was mayor; even though he has stated he was wrong & apologized for it - it will take alot for them to come around.

Another presidential candidate is also using Obama in campaign ads. Wonder if Obama isn't letting Biden us the same, or maybe Obama never said anything good about Biden. Interesting.

duh.
So Biden isn't?

Another presidential candidate is also using Obama in campaign ads. Wonder if Obama isn't letting Biden us the same, or maybe Obama never said anything good about Biden. Interesting.

because using obama is a positive. biden invokes obama's name quite often at the debates & i'm sure he is doing that on the road as well. obama was asked if biden called him for an endorsement & he said he hasn't nor would he publicly endorse anybody until there's only one left. but you go on with yer fantasy....

oh! there's one more point to make....

'or maybe Obama never said anything good about Biden.'

you can't fake this comradery.

obama biden laughing - Google Search

but THIS should clear it up rather nicely.

duh.
So Biden isn't?

because using obama is a positive. biden invokes obama's name quite often at the debates & i'm sure he is doing that on the road as well. obama was asked if biden called him for an endorsement & he said he hasn't nor would he publicly endorse anybody until there's only one left. but you go on with yer fantasy....

Round and round you go, have you chosen your bathroom of the day yet?

duh.
So Biden isn't?

& there it is. you just can't stand it when you've been bitch slapped.

So Biden isn't?

Nope Obama won't help ole Joe out one bit, watching Biden on meet the press and Todd just asked him about the negative campaigning Obama is doing against him. Biden says he cannot look in the past, has to look to the future. I rest my case. Unless you gonna say what a person says means nothing again.

Nope Obama won't help ole Joe out one bit, watching Biden on meet the press and Todd just asked him about the negative campaigning Obama is doing against him. Biden says he cannot look in the past, has to look to the future. I rest my case. Unless you gonna say what a person says means nothing again.

we'll hafta see. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... you didn't address anything about obama never saying anything nice about joe. i wonder why. could it be cause you are full of poo?

flying-bitchslap-when-a-regular-bitch-slap-just-wont-do

we'll hafta see. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... you didn't address anything about obama never saying anything nice about joe. i wonder why. could it be cause you are full of poo?

Joe never had a chance no matter how you spin it. Obama knew it, so he stayed away. The only reason Biden was vice president, is the knew no one would assassiate Obama. Because if they did Biden would be president.

Joe never had a chance no matter how you spin it. Obama knew it, so he stayed away. The only reason Biden was vice president, is the knew no one would assassiate Obama. Because if they did Biden would be president.

lol... c'mon - even you know that really really REALLY sounds lame.

Forum List

Back