It's Not Miller Time

I am from Milwaukee. It's not a Milwaukee beer, nor an American one. It is owned by South Africans. They still brew it here, and in a lot of other places.

I don't drink. I don't plan to start. However, if I ever do decide to start drinking beer (don't plan on it), then it will definitely NOT be Miller.

I don't drink. I don't plan to start. However, if I ever do decide to start drinking beer (don't plan on it), then it will definitely NOT be Miller.

Don't worry Hobbit, I've got ya covered. I've drank enough in my life time for the both of us... :cheers2:

I wouldn't drink Miller anyway. But do we know what other beers they make that we might unknowingly drink?

Lone Star beer is one. Shame too. It used to just sorta taste like horse piss when they were local. After miller bought them out, and started brewing and distributing it, it's full-fledged horse piss.

Congrats Miller :clap:

It is better for America and the world if illegal immigrants are working, as opposed to starving on the streets.

I just had the "champagne of beers" last night.

You guys need to drink the oldest American Beer in the country, Yuengling. Thats a real Beer. Doesnt burn going down and gets you drunk in about 5 bottles as a opposed to a whole keg of Miller or Coors.

It is better for America and the world if illegal immigrants are working, as opposed to starving on the streets.

See, here's where you're using a propaganda technique known as the 'false alternative.' This is where you speak of your position as if it is one of only two possible choices, the other of which is horrifying. The real truth, and you know this, is that if there was even a remote possibility that illegals wouldn't make what amounts to a Mexican fortune working here, they wouldn't be starving in the streets here, they'd be getting along with a modest living in Mexico. Even the ones already here would be running back before they even thought about starving. Now stop pretending we have no right to enforce our borders and go whine about it to somebody who cares.

why does mexico allow its people to starve in the streets?

See, here's where you're using a propaganda technique known as the 'false alternative.' This is where you speak of your position as if it is one of only two possible choices, the other of which is horrifying. The real truth, and you know this, is that if there was even a remote possibility that illegals wouldn't make what amounts to a Mexican fortune working here, they wouldn't be starving in the streets here, they'd be getting along with a modest living in Mexico. Even the ones already here would be running back before they even thought about starving. Now stop pretending we have no right to enforce our borders and go whine about it to somebody who cares.

:bs1:

The differences between being poor in America and being poor in Mexico:
-Poor American neighborhoods still have basic utilities
-A small amount of American dollars goes pretty far in small mexican villages (for the many who send money back to families).
-American 'ghettos', while still dangerous, are far safer than the slums of places like Mexico city.
-America offers education and health systems that any parent would want to see their child enjoy.

I am not necessarily opposed to enforcing our borders. I think we should regulate the flow of immigrants into this country. I am against a public agenda that is out to destroy the lives of illegal immigrants already in this country.

:bs1:

The differences between being poor in America and being poor in Mexico:
-Poor American neighborhoods still have basic utilities
-A small amount of American dollars goes pretty far in small mexican villages (for the many who send money back to families).
-American 'ghettos', while still dangerous, are far safer than the slums of places like Mexico city.
-America offers education and health systems that any parent would want to see their child enjoy.

I am not necessarily opposed to enforcing our borders. I think we should regulate the flow of immigrants into this country. I am against a public agenda that is out to destroy the lives of illegal immigrants already in this country.

are not the illegal imigrants already in this country..........criminals? should they not be in jail.....rather than educated, fed and cared for.....none pay taxes they dersreve no services....

are not the illegal imigrants already in this country..........criminals? should they not be in jail.....rather than educated, fed and cared for.....none pay taxes they dersreve no services....

They are criminals, but I am not going to fault these people for trying to seriously better their lives. There is an old saying: "ya gotta do what ya' gotta do". They should not be in jail, what good would that do? If our politicians stop dicking around the issue and get to business, we can start the naturalization process for the millions of immigrants in this country. Then they will be paying taxes, just as you wish.

They are criminals, but I am not going to fault these people for trying to seriously better their lives. There is an old saying: "ya gotta do what ya' gotta do". They should not be in jail, what good would that do? If our politicians stop dicking around the issue and get to business, we can start the naturalization process for the millions of immigrants in this country. Then they will be paying taxes, just as you wish.

they entered the country illegally....they should be deported same as what would have happened to you in any other country in the world you would enter illegally

Is not a bank robber trying to better his life? What about an extortionist? Maybe he needs money to buy food for his kids. Should we just let him walk because of it? Of course not. An unenforced law is even worse than no law at all, as it's just a slap in the face to the law as a whole. The law says that these people should be deported and NOT given jobs, welfare, and free health care. Deporting them is a little impractical, but I'm sure if we take care of the other three, they'll deport themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back