It's Not Barrett....It's Horino

Yes there have been short conformations in the past, but Never one where the party controlling the senate refused a vote on nominee because it was less than a year before an election, and then the next year the same senate controlled party slams confirmation of a nominee a week before an election. you may like the result but the reality is that Your supporting a LIE that was told last year and a new LIE this year, maybe that's just politics as usual, I just wish we would hold those elected to serve US to a higher standard no matter what party they belong too.

Here is another example of the left that fuels these morons.

Look at all the pejoratives.

One big problem with Warren's statement....she doesn't say which rules were broken. That's because NO rules were broken. As far as legitimacy is concerned...Amy C Barrett is quite possibly the most qualified, and therefore legitimate candidate to receive nomination to the Supreme Court.

“The reason the Republicans were willing to break every rule to jam through an illegitimate nomination eight days before the election is that they have realized a truth that shakes them down to their core: The American people are not on their side,” explained Senator Elizabeth Warren.

Warren, like she often does, appeals to something that does not matter. She's good at deception. Always has been. The American people are on the side of the constitution. With that, they by default, are on the side of this process.

The self imposed restrictions they appeal to are total bullshit.

Yes there have been short conformations in the past, but Never one where the party controlling the senate refused a vote on nominee because it was less than a year before an election, and then the next year the same senate controlled party slams confirmation of a nominee a week before an election. you may like the result but the reality is that Your supporting a LIE that was told last year and a new LIE this year, maybe that's just politics as usual, I just wish we would hold those elected to serve US to a higher standard no matter what party they belong too.

Like the Senate if controlled by Dem's wouldn't have done the same thing??

Of course they would.

Get off your high horse and check into reality dumbass.

Claudette, you missed the point, that is exactly what I was saying the excuse is ALLWAYS the same just like grade school "well he did it to". either we demand some honesty or we are forced to continue playing party politics.

Claudette, you missed the point, that is exactly what I was saying the excuse is ALLWAYS the same just like grade school "well he did it to". either we demand some honesty or we are forced to continue playing party politics.

We need to demand more of our senators and members of the house.

Problem being that the left looks to these people to deliver the goodies.

Sun, their it is again, and I quote your relative point
," problem is the left" you could take the time & look up & see who is taking major money & from where. think you will be surprised at the greed & graft We allow in the people we Think are working for us.

Sun, their it is again, and I quote your relative point
," problem is the left" you could take the time & look up & see who is taking major money & from where. think you will be surprised at the greed & graft We allow in the people we Think are working for us.

There was a time when 93 of 100 senators were millionaires.

I get what you are saying.

My point was that we put the corrupt bastards in place for different reasons.

There are two ideologies.

RBG was confirmed with vast bipartisan support which is how congress once operated. After what the Dem clowns did to Trump (impeach) and Kavanaugh (impugn) the pretense of civility is no more. We have unhinged MORONS like Mazie Hirono ("believe all women except Tara Reade") destroying this country from the inside and even bigger IDIOTS electing and defending them.

Dems are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

RBG was confirmed with vast bipartisan support which is how congress once operated. After what the Dem clowns did to Trump (impeach) and Kavanaugh (impugn) the pretense of civility is no more. We have unhinged MORONS like Mazie Hirono ("believe all women except Tara Reade") destroying this country from the inside and even bigger IDIOTS electing and defending them.

The dems have gone more left and more partisan.

Isn't much farther to go where you don't need a rifle.

What a load of pussies.

You can demand honesty all you want. They are politicians and the only thing most of them care about is filling their pockets. They go in without a pot to piss in and come out millionaires.

That's one of the reasons I voted for Trump. The mans a billionaire and he can't be bought. He's a businessman who knows how to get shit done.

Most of those good for nothings in Congress have never even held a real job. They have been sucking off the tax payer tit for decades.

I was very much disappointed by the behavior of the Distinguished Senator from Hawaii.

Instead of demurely saying "No," she replied "Hell No" and stormed out of the chamber.

I had not prepared myself to see a lady from our model minority act in such an unladylike manner.

Shame on her!

I was very much disappointed by the behavior of the Distinguished Senator from Hawaii.

Instead of demurely saying "No," she replied "Hell No" and stormed out of the chamber.

I had not prepared myself to see a lady from our model minority act in such an unladylike manner.

Shame on her!

Given her obvious lack of comprehension of the process she is involved in.....she only distinguished herself as an asshole.

RBG was confirmed with vast bipartisan support which is how congress once operated .. with respect & civility. After what the Dem clowns did to Trump (impeach) and Kavanaugh (impugn) even the pretense of civility is no more. We have unhinged MORONS like Mazie Hirono ("believe all women except Tara Reade") destroying this country from the inside and even bigger IDIOTS electing and defending them.

The dems have gone more left and more partisan.

Isn't much farther to go where you don't need a rifle.

What a load of pussies.
Only the women have cojones:

1604003380054.png

Forum List

Back