It's Not About ME Anymore

Of course it’s all about President Trump. A solipsist wouldn’t have it any other way.....
And only a slimy sophist would call Trump a solipsist.
It's thinking like that will guarantee Trump four more years in office and put him in the White House
to start with.

While I don't support Biden in any shape or form, my intention is to send Rump and his Party of the Rumpers packing and rebuild the Republican Party. Please don't let up on these characters. I am glad you all are posting now. It used to just be me. But I'm a big boy and can handle these small children. It's just easier if you all help out.
You aren't my worst nightmare by any means. You are society's worst nightmare if you would support
putting a mentally incapacitated kleptocrat in office because you have a sick unnatural hate for Donald Trump.
The fact that he repels people like you tells me he must be doing the right thing.

Of course it’s all about President Trump. A solipsist wouldn’t have it any other way.....
And only a slimy sophist would call Trump a solipsist.
It's thinking like that will guarantee Trump four more years in office and put him in the White House
to start with.

If that’s Trump(sophist)referring to himself, I agree. He did a great job running as a demagogue and getting elected.

Not sure if his braggadocio is going to work twice...

Oh yes it is Mr. Trump. In your mind that's all everything is about.

“The president rants about the deadly coronavirus destroying ‘the greatest economy,’ one he claims to have personally built,” the newspaper reported. “He laments the unfair ‘fake news’ media, which he vents never gives him any credit. And he bemoans the ‘sick, twisted’ police officers in Minneapolis, whose killing of an unarmed black man in their custody provoked the nationwide racial justice protests that have confounded the president.”

"The president always places himself as a blameless victim at the center of these public crises, the paper reported, just as he does in his yelped tweets about “PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!” and “POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!”

You're right. It isn't about Trump.

Why don't you just go out and live your life and ignore him? That would solve 99.89% of your problem.

After Jan 21st we will. He become NYs problem and not mine anymore. But we do have to rebuild the Republican Party after you Party of the Rumpers crapped all over the place. Luckily, since the Circus's no longer have Elephants to clean up after, there are some extremely qualified out of work Elephant Sanitation Engineers.
No, start now. After all, you want to solve your problems, then do so . That means turning the news off and living your life.

Right now, Trump is NOT keeping you from living your life.

If he is, then you need to be examined for a serious mental disorder.

The China virus is a flu. Evil inhuman democrsts perverted it and weaponized it against the best president since George Washington.

While I don't support Biden in any shape or form, my intention is to send Rump and his Party of the Rumpers packing and rebuild the Republican Party. Please don't let up on these characters. I am glad you all are posting now. It used to just be me. But I'm a big boy and can handle these small children. It's just easier if you all help out.
You aren't my worst nightmare by any means. You are society's worst nightmare if you would support
putting a mentally incapacitated kleptocrat in office because you have a sick unnatural hate for Donald Trump.
The fact that he repels people like you tells me he must be doing the right thing.

I seem to be one of your worst nightmares. I must be doing something right. I think I'll send the Lincoln Project more money.

I seem to be one of your worst nightmares. I must be doing something right. I think I'll send the Lincoln Project more money.
I specifically stated you are NOT one of my worst nightmares. Either you are dumb or not paying attention.
You are too insignificant to be called a "nightmare". A loathsome piece of shit, maybe but that's as far as I
would go.

Forum List

Back