It's Not About Impeachment...

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
These "impeachment proceedings" are not about impeachment...it's about the democrats scorched earth policy!

I doubt they will even vote on impeachment. They don't want it to end...they want the "process" to be ongoing when they get arrested so they can scream "TRUMP IS ARRESTING US BECAUSE WE ARE IMPEACHING HIM FOR HIS HIGH CRIMES...THIS IS LIKE HITLER"..

And "LORETTA LYNCH WAS ARRESTED BECAUSE SHE'S BLACK".

Horowitz testifies before congress on december 11th...then later the Durham report will come out & that has already been changed to a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

Democrats know what they've done...they know arrests are coming! So they are going to burn this country to the ground!

They will say everything they can to enrage antifa, the resistance, and any other fool who will listen to them. Get the useful idiots to burn every major city to the ground. Especially with the help of the MSM.

We've seen what a joke these "impeachment proceedings" are...the witnesses didn't even witness anything. It's a ploy.

When the arrests begin...watch your back...I expect things to get VERY ugly for all of us!

Your tinfoil wrapped a few wraps tighter than usual today?

While I have no doubt that your Orange Messiah would love to have his own Krystalnacht against Democrats.....I wouldn't hold your breath.

Here is my prediction. Horowitz will release a report that details some procedural errors- but won't find any evidence of the grand conspiracy you Trumpkins have been predicting.

With that I leave you to go back to being outraged by Right Wing talking heads.

While I have no doubt that your Orange Messiah would love to have his own Krystalnacht against Democrats.....I wouldn't hold your breath.

Here is my prediction. Horowitz will release a report that details some procedural errors- but won't find any evidence of the grand conspiracy you Trumpkins have been predicting.

Gee, ANOTHER moronic response from a liberal loon. Try again after the brainwashing has worn off, Sparky.

Do you remember the L.A. riots right after the cops were acquitted who beat rodney king?

Reginald Denny does!

Imagine that going on in every city in the USA at the same time. That is what the democrats are trying to achieve!

I'm going to love hearing you choke on your words, once the warrants start going out and the roundup starts.

Of course being the lesser man you are, you'll never admit that you were wrong. You'll most likely continue living under your denial, completely oblivious that your little world is crumbling down around your ankles.

Liberals just aren't known for their humility and their ability to apologize, when they're found wrong.

That's a fact, Jack.

I'm going to love hearing you choke on your words, once the warrants start going out and the roundup starts.

Of course being the lesser man you are, you'll never admit that you were wrong. You'll most likely continue living under your denial, completely oblivious that your little world is crumbling down around your ankles.

Liberals just aren't known for their humility and their ability to apologize, when they're found wrong.

That's a fact, Jack.

I think you are confusing liberals with your Orange Messiah.

If I am wrong- I am wrong- I have been wrong before and will be wrong again. Unlike your Orange Messiah I can admit if I am wrong- hell I can even admit if I make a mistake.

However, I am pretty certain you will be disappointed and that there will not be FBI teams storming Bill and Hillary's house, and they won't be marching into the House and arresting Pelosi and Schiff.

Lets check back again here after the report comes out- and we will see who is big enough to admit they were wrong.

Do you remember the L.A. riots right after the cops were acquitted who beat rodney king?

Reginald Denny does!

Imagine that going on in every city in the USA at the same time. That is what the democrats are trying to achieve!

That is what the Trumpettes keep imagining.

Forum List

Back