It's no wonder they hate Israel. They're fed with constant lies.

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
It's no news that the world chooses to ignore the Israeli side of the current escalation, but even we're surprised to find out the deceit and dishonesty world media holds. It's no wonder they hate us.

A major terrorist attack was narrowly averted in Jerusalem earlier Wednesday, when no less then three heavily-armed Arab terrorists opened fire on Border Police stationed near the Old City's Damascus Gate.

While two officers were seriously wounded, the quick and remarkably precise reactions of their comrades put an abrupt end to the attack, killing all three attackers in response. The terrorists were revealed to have been armed with sub-machine guns, knives and bombs, and were clearly intending to massacre as many people as possible.

But you wouldn't know that from the outrageous headline provided by the CBS news network, which informed its readers: "3 Palestinians killed as daily violence grinds on".

The article itself was barely much better, with nearly every sentence concerning the incident preceded or qualified by words like "Israeli police say," as if the attack in broad daylight were somehow not an objective fact.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry reacted angrily to the article, which is just the latest in a string of misleading and downright cynical headlines by some foreign media outlets portraying Palestinian terrorist attackers as victims.

"An unprecedented chutzpah" is how a foreign ministry spokesman described it, blasting the "bias and false headline," while adding that the ministry was urging CBS to change it.

Source: Arutz7

660615.jpg

Needless to say, it's not the first or second time it happened.

What do you expect?

As Ban Ki Moon stated:

"As I warned the Security Council last week, Palestinian frustration and grievances are growing under the weight of nearly a half-century of occupation. Ignoring this won’t make it disappear. No one can deny that the everyday reality of occupation provokes anger and despair, which are major drivers of violence and extremism and undermine any hope of a negotiated two-state solution."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/01/opinion/dont-shoot-the-messenger-israel.html?_r=0

Wow, you're really THAT dense? What does what you wrote above have to do with the fact that the media TELLS LIES in the best case scenario, or should I say purely LIES?

Try to address the subject, duh.

Can you provide a link to the CBS article your talking about? TIA.

Ban Ki Moon is part of the problem -- justifying terrorism as a "normal human reaction". Where else in the world are terrorists supported and justified and made to appear the victim?

It should have been reported:

Two Israeli goons attacked in occupied territory.

Usually one never hears the Palestinian side of things in the US. Are we just to believe Israel's side of things, I don't think so. When you are behind so many false flags , its very hard to believe anything in Israel's papers.

Its not fun when others have guns instead of rocks is it? Its all a terrible shame, but if you keep stealing their land, what do you expect.

Ban Ki Moon is part of the problem -- justifying terrorism as a "normal human reaction". Where else in the world are terrorists supported and justified and made to appear the victim?

Ha Ha, ever think maybe the Palestinians see the Israelis as the terrorists?

It would be another word that the Palestinians and their supporters changed the meaning of in order to demonize Israel.

It should have been reported:

Two Israeli goons attacked in occupied territory.

Hadar Cohen was able to shoot the Palestinians dead after they started shooting all over. In her death, she saved countless of Israelis, and that after she served at the police force for just about two months.

So young, yet braver than the ones shooting her.

The shooter came from behind, but she succeeded killing him, preventing him for killing civilians. That's heroism. So unlike the cowardice of the Palestinian pig who came from behind to attack a womaen, no less.

But he was killed by her. And according to Islam, believers who're killed by women are prevented from paradise.

That's a sweet thought.

The Palestinians also think Muhammad flew to the Western Wall on a flying horse and that this kind of action of today will make them sleep with 72 old ladies.

So let them think.

Where did you get that crazy idea about Islam and being killed by a, woman? Another Zionist propaganda site?
Again I ask you, what do you expect the Palestinians to do? Passively accept occupation and colonization?

Where did you get that crazy idea about Islam and being killed by a, woman? Another Zionist propaganda site?
Again I ask you, what do you expect the Palestinians to do? Passively accept occupation and colonization?

First of all, I expect them to stop the attacks on civilians. If that's not too much to ask.

Second, I expect the PA to actively act to calm the incitement, and sit down and talk to us.

We can continue from there.

Wow, you're really THAT dense? What does what you wrote above have to do with the fact that the media TELLS LIES in the best case scenario, or should I say purely LIES?

Monty's blinded by hatred, racism and bigotry. He's never once taken a moment to allow any kind of memorial to those brave and innocent soldiers trying to protect the civilians behind them.

Good on you for making note of this bias article and I for one will be writing a letter to whoever wrote it about the ridiculous bias it represents.

The Palestinians also think Muhammad flew to the Western Wall on a flying horse and that this kind of action of today will make them sleep with 72 old ladies.

So let them think.

Your the intruders. Same as Rome intruded in the old days.

Monty's blinded by hatred, racism and bigotry. He's never once taken a moment to allow any kind of memorial to those brave and innocent soldiers trying to protect the civilians behind them.

Good on you for making note of this bias article and I for one will be writing a letter to whoever wrote it about the ridiculous bias it represents.

Boston, you are the one blinded by hatred and racism. Soldiers that have been murdering Palestinian women and children for the past 50 years and more are not brave at all. They are simply murderers.

I for one will be writing a letter to whoever wrote it about the ridiculous bias it represents.

Hahaha... Yes, you do that.... I'm sure they will act immediately and give that cad reporter a damn good spanking! :cuckoo:

You might just find that there will be plenty of letter writing opportunity about every cad reporter!

The majority of the world's media lies in one form or another!

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Again I'd chose the path of least violence. The racists and bigots ( like yourself for instance ) need to be called. Simply because you like being a racist and bigot, doesn't mean other people do.

The authors editors might just be that naive and not realize just how offensive the authors marginalizing the pali responsibility and pretending the Israeli's are at fault. I'm sure enough of a backlash later and they will at least be aware of their error.

New Topics

Forum List

Back