It's nice that leftist are being open and honest, now.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.

I don't know any Vets that didn't hate their enemy, I know I had no love for commies.

And it's nice to know that leftist think every combat Vet went on killing sprees.

Most of us are or have family that is/was in combat, I'd like you to stop and think about this next time you go and vote.

Leftist openly hate our Vets, your family. I'm not asking you to vote gop, just asking you to stop and ask yourself "Do I really want to vote for someone that hates me and my family for serving our country?"

To the OP.

The term "Leftist"......like the term "Capitalist".... is singular. If you wish to post thoughtless comments about a group of "Leftists" or all "Leftists", you need to put a fucking "s" at the end of the word. If you don't do so....it demonstrates to all that you are an ignorant person.

I'm not sure what happened to half of the USMB nutters who post here. It is as if you all grew up in an environment where there was only one of everything. Your foot must have gotten really cold in winter.

To the OP.

The term "Leftist"......like the term "Capitalist".... is singular. If you wish to post thoughtless comments about a group of "Leftists" or all "Leftists", you need to put a fucking "s" at the end of the word. If you don't do so....it demonstrates to all that you are an ignorant person.

I'm not sure what happened to half of the USMB nutters who post here. It is as if you all grew up in an environment where there was only one of everything. Your foot must have gotten really cold in winter.
well thank you fuckings grammers nazis

and thank you for showing your hate for a person that supports our Vets

pleases takes a longs walks offs a shorts piers

To the OP.

Your attempt to portray all people who are left of center in their political and social ideology as hating vets is ludicrous. That says a whole lot about your ability to think reasonably, intelligently, and clearly.

Just as many people who are liberal politically and socially have family members or are themselves veterans. And even if they don't or aren't, that does mean they hate vets.

You thread is stupid in the extreme.

To the OP.

I don't hate you. I think you are an ignorant doofus. I support our vets. Always have, always will.

It's grammar, by the way. No "e".

To the OP.

Shut the hell up. A lot of posters here don't use English as a first language, nitwit. Would you like me to go back through your posts and pick out every one of your spelling and grammar mistakes? Will you make a $25 donation to USMB for every one I find...prig?

To the OP.

Shut the hell up. A lot of posters here don't use English as a first language, nitwit. Would you like me to go back through your posts and pick out every one of your spelling and grammar mistakes? Will you make a $25 donation to USMB for every one I find...prig?

You seem upset. Please go through my posts. You might learn something.

To the OP.

And the $25 donation to USMB for every spelling/grammar mistake I find? You agree to that? Make it public big mouth, so we can watch another Marxist welch on his word.

To the OP.

And the $25 donation to USMB for every spelling/grammar mistake I find? You agree to that? Make it public big mouth, so we can watch another Marxist welch on his word.

Why would I do that. I would be very happy if someone would point out mistakes that I make. Please......find them.

To the OP.

You're a fucking joke, see you are just like the rest of the looney LEFTIST'S on this board that hates america.

To the OP.

I don't hate you. I think you are an ignorant doofus. I support our vets. Always have, always will.

It's grammar, by the way. No "e".
You are a typical liberal, you would hate a family member if they didn't approve of your fucked up mind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back