It's my birfday and I'll post like I want to

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I personally want to thank USMB for being out there. I'm glad I can call this place home. You put up with all of us and you guys need to know you are appreciated. I can come in here day or night sober, shit faced facing trials and tribulations and you give me and the greater posters a pass.

Thanks guys!

Yours,
td

PS yes I am PWI.

:)

Happy Birfday. Hope you are having a nice day. Eat a piece of cake. I cheated and demanded a pecan cheese cake, but technically it was still a cake and the kids loved it. Put whip cream on just about anything and those little ones will love it.

I personally want to thank USMB for being out there. I'm glad I can call this place home. You put up with all of us and you guys need to know you are appreciated. I can come in here day or night sober, shit faced facing trials and tribulations and you give me and the greater posters a pass.

Thanks guys!

Yours,
td

PS yes I am PWI.

I hope you have a nice Happy Birthday.

I hope you have a nice cake and if you like darling you should have some Tequila :smoke:

Thanks guys!

Yours,
td

PS yes I am PWI.

BallerinaCakes_header.jpg

I don't know what PWI means.....posting while inebriated? :)

Thanks guys!

Yours,
td

PS yes I am PWI.

Are you old enough yet, Happy Birthday?

Happy Birfday. Hope you are having a nice day. Eat a piece of cake. I cheated and demanded a pecan cheese cake, but technically it was still a cake and the kids loved it. Put whip cream on just about anything and those little ones will love it.

"Put whip cream on just about anything"

Wrong section of the forum, this isn't the secret and hidden Dominatrix Section that I'm in charge of :smoke:

Now that I mention this I was going to make a comment about putting whipped cream on just about anything....um, not that I know about that type of thing though, I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Thanks guys!

Yours,
td

PS yes I am PWI.

Happy birthday Tiny!!!!!
And nice nips BTW ;)
lol

Wrong section of the forum, this isn't the secret and hidden Dominatrix Section that I'm in charge of :smoke:

Now that I mention this I was going to make a comment about putting whipped cream on just about anything....um, not that I know about that type of thing though, I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:
I don't know what you are talking about. I was talking about putting whip cream on desserts for kids. It can make a plain dessert seem like something really special. I think you are thinking about something different. I don't play dominoes so your comment is lost on me.

How many strawberries should I bring?

Camp on days like today you are awesome. And not that I'm getting shit faced :lol: You keep me on my toes. You keep me wired. You keep me going "DON'T LINK TO WND
You personally have made me dig to prove points.

Glad you are out there.

)Pecan cheesecake would just kill me.

Thanks guys!

Yours,
td

PS yes I am PWI.

BallerinaCakes_header.jpg

I don't know what PWI means.....posting while inebriated? :)

I am hoping it means posting in lingerie.

Dear TIny, Happy Birthday! Best wishes to you and all yours!

Stay active, you are a decoration of our forum, you bring so much to it: information, humor, emotions... I'm happy I got to (virtually) know you.

136698015_183299906.gif

^ Happy Birthday (in Russian).

Last edited:

How many strawberries should I bring?

All of them :eusa_dance:

My friend came to the house and now has left and I'm slightly tipsy.

Mod Mega Alert:

Uh oh, I will do my best to behave myself :thewave:

Thanks guys!

Yours,
td

PS yes I am PWI.

Happy Birthday td :thup:

Thanks guys!

Yours,
td

PS yes I am PWI.

I hope you have a nice Happy Birthday.

I hope you have a nice cake and if you like darling you should have some Tequila :smoke:

Oh I just notice I already said Happy Birthday to you :eusa_doh:

Brain dissolve, just take me out and shoot me :whip:

Forum List

Back