'It's Much Easier To Just Get The Vaccine'

Sorry dude. That’s not how the FDA works.

Wrong.
That is exactly how the FDA works.
They don't approve something until they are sure they can recommend it.
Since they haven't, it is not approved, not recommended, and too risky for people to take.

{...
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) examines, tests, and approves a wide range of items for medical use, including drugs and medical appliances. In the simplest terms, “FDA approval” means that the FDA has decided the benefits of the approved item outweigh the potential risks for the item's planned use.

The FDA does not develop or test products before approving them. Instead, FDA experts review the results of laboratory, animal, and human clinical testing done by manufacturers. If FDA grants an approval, it means the agency has determined that the benefits of the product outweigh the known risks for the intended use.
...}

Wrong.
That is exactly how the FDA works.
They don't approve something until they are sure they can recommend it.
Since they haven't, it is not approved, not recommended, and too risky for people to take.

{...
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) examines, tests, and approves a wide range of items for medical use, including drugs and medical appliances. In the simplest terms, “FDA approval” means that the FDA has decided the benefits of the approved item outweigh the potential risks for the item's planned use.

The FDA does not develop or test products before approving them. Instead, FDA experts review the results of laboratory, animal, and human clinical testing done by manufacturers. If FDA grants an approval, it means the agency has determined that the benefits of the product outweigh the known risks for the intended use.
...}
Haha, I’m well aware of how the FDA works. But the link between them not yet approving the vaccines and that meaning they agree with you that we should have let COvID spike to reach herd immunity is just an absurd connection that you're trying to make

Haha, I’m well aware of how the FDA works. But the link between them not yet approving the vaccines and that meaning they agree with you that we should have let COvID spike to reach herd immunity is just an absurd connection that you're trying to make

The FDA not approving means they have fears, or at least reservations.
And that means they agree with me that the vaccines are not the way out, or at least are taking too long to be sure.
I did not mean to imply the FDA would prefer the alternative strategy of ending it early through accelerated infection.
I agree with you they would not do that.
But given their correct hesitation over the vaccines, then "flattening the curve" for the vaccine would seem to have been a very bad strategy.
I think everyone should agree with that.
There is nothing unusual about letting an epidemic spike so it ends quickly.
That is how every epidemic in history ended.
Vaccines take too long, so do not end epidemics that are already in progress, but prevent the next one.
Variolation is an ancient tried and true methodology.
They would use fluids and pus they hoped was dead.
That eventually lead to cowpox pus being used.
That lead to killing the pathogen more carefully before deliberate injection.

The FDA not approving means they have fears, or at least reservations.
And that means they agree with me that the vaccines are not the way out, or at least are taking too long to be sure.
I did not mean to imply the FDA would prefer the alternative strategy of ending it early through accelerated infection.
I agree with you they would not do that.
But given their correct hesitation over the vaccines, then "flattening the curve" for the vaccine would seem to have been a very bad strategy.
I think everyone should agree with that.
There is nothing unusual about letting an epidemic spike so it ends quickly.
That is how every epidemic in history ended.
Vaccines take too long, so do not end epidemics that are already in progress, but prevent the next one.
Variolation is an ancient tried and true methodology.
They would use fluids and pus they hoped was dead.
That eventually lead to cowpox pus being used.
That lead to killing the pathogen more carefully before deliberate injection.
The FDA isn’t responsible to determine “the way out” what are you talking about?! They are a federal agency full of red tape, like with everything that happens with government, their process is slow as shit.

You understand your solution would have resulted in many many many more deaths, right? Why would you want that? Are you a psychopath?

Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid and delta. They are DYING. Vaccinated people are super spreaders.
It also remains to be seen what else they may have done to themselves...its early in the game right now....only time will tell.

JO

From PolitiFacts on the Delta Variant:

"McCreadie told us on July 5 that as of June 21, 117 people in England had died with the delta variant, including 44 who were unvaccinated."

Did I read that wrong, or does that report say that of 117 dead from Delta, 73 of them WERE vaccinated? That's far more than died without the vaccine!
exxxxxactly...which is why I totally disbelieve the local gov published statistics.....they use waaaaay too many 9's in their numbers to be credible.

JO

Forum List

Back