'It's Much Easier To Just Get The Vaccine'

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Gee, ya think? Might be the understatement of the year. My co-worker has a friend, in her mid-40's, facing the same ordeal, in fact, doctors told her if it didn't happen by the end of the year, she would likely die. All because Covid ravaged her lungs.

HOUSTON -- Joshua Garza had a chance to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in January but he passed it up, thinking he didn't really need it.

After testing positive for COVID-19 in late January, Garza's health deteriorated rapidly. On Feb. 2, when he ended up falling while trying to walk, his wife called for an ambulance to take him to the hospital. He was ultimately transferred to Houston Methodist, where he was put on an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) machine to pump and oxygenate his blood for him.

"It was quick, it was within three weeks, the lungs were already shot," said Garza, who works in the oil and gas industry.

"They're telling you your lungs are failing, so you don't know if you're going to go to bed tonight and wake up tomorrow," he said.

Garza was put on the lung transplant list, and on April 13, successfully underwent surgery. He spent several more weeks recovering and rehabilitating to regain his strength after two months on life support before being released from the hospital on May 27.

Gee, ya think? Might be the understatement of the year. My co-worker has a friend, in her mid-40's, facing the same ordeal, in fact, doctors told her if it didn't happen by the end of the year, she would likely die. All because Covid ravaged her lungs.

HOUSTON -- Joshua Garza had a chance to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in January but he passed it up, thinking he didn't really need it.

After testing positive for COVID-19 in late January, Garza's health deteriorated rapidly. On Feb. 2, when he ended up falling while trying to walk, his wife called for an ambulance to take him to the hospital. He was ultimately transferred to Houston Methodist, where he was put on an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) machine to pump and oxygenate his blood for him.

"It was quick, it was within three weeks, the lungs were already shot," said Garza, who works in the oil and gas industry.

"They're telling you your lungs are failing, so you don't know if you're going to go to bed tonight and wake up tomorrow," he said.

Garza was put on the lung transplant list, and on April 13, successfully underwent surgery. He spent several more weeks recovering and rehabilitating to regain his strength after two months on life support before being released from the hospital on May 27.

Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid and delta. They are DYING. Vaccinated people are super spreaders.

What did he do in the "oil and gas industry"?

What did he do in the "oil and gas industry"?

Good question, one that was most assuredly not asked by either the incurious "reporter" who wrote that story, or his dumb readers.

It's way easier, and more fun, to tell busybody Karens like you to fuck off and MYOFB.

1627669165071.png

Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid and delta. They are DYING. Vaccinated people are super spreaders.
The pandemic is over for the vaccinated! You have better chance of dying from bee sting, choking, dog attack, car accident, than Covid! You have .00005% chance of dying from Covid! Variant is much weaker than Covid but more contagious! If catch like the common cold! Covid does not harm children!

These people honestly don't care. They think it's all a big hoax, that nobody is really sick, no one has died, and if they don't say that - then they claim it's "just like the flu".

"FREEDOM!" they bellow, nobody is gonna make them mask, vax or anything else.

Well this is fine. People have a right to get their fake COVID news from their Facebook friends and remain comfortably stupid and numb .. until of course they get nailed.

What they do NOT have a right to do is endanger everyone else, or their kids, or their parents, or their grandparents, or their coworkers, or their patients at a nursing home or hospital whilst serving as Petri dishes for variants that may come back to haunt responsible citizens who've been vaccinated.

The pandemic is over for the vaccinated! You have better chance of dying from bee sting, choking, dog attack, car accident, than Covid! You have .00005% chance of dying from Covid! Variant is much weaker than Covid but more contagious! If catch like the common cold! Covid does not harm children!
The plandemic is over, period, full stop.

The original FauxiVirus has hit critical mass with herd immunity, and the overhyped delta mutation is less harmful and life threatening.

The panic pimps need to go get a job.

It's Much Easier To Just Get The Vaccine​

Than what? Because you found someone who didn't get it and then got covid and died? What about the millions that get it and recover just fine? The millions who don't even know they ever had it and always felt fine?

Never mind that even for those pushing 90 years old, even THEY are like 700% more likely to die of something else OTHER than Covid!

So, unless you are driven by fear or have some reason to think you are more susceptible to getting Covid and it hurting you, you can either:

• Get the vaccine, still wear the stupid mask anyway and hope you still don't get Covid and die from it while hoping the vaccine itself doesn't kill you.

• Or you can skip the vaccine, and gamble that in all likelihood you won't get Covid or get seriously ill or die from it and still wear the stupid masks anyway.

Hokey smokes, Bullwinkle....You mean to say that the fear of delta mutation is being artificially whipped up by bots on antisocial media?

Well I'll be dipped!
No those are real people who have grave concerns about what they're seeing and care very very very deeply about all of our health ....and other stuff

Shut up bigots! Where's your vaccine passport
shshhshshshshhs.jpeg

These people honestly don't care. They think it's all a big hoax, that nobody is really sick, no one has died, and if they don't say that - then they claim it's "just like the flu".

"FREEDOM!" they bellow, nobody is gonna make them mask, vax or anything else.

Well this is fine. People have a right to get their fake COVID news from their Facebook friends and remain comfortably stupid and numb .. until of course they get nailed.

What they do NOT have a right to do is endanger everyone else, or their kids, or their parents, or their grandparents, or their coworkers, or their patients at a nursing home or hospital whilst serving as Petri dishes for variants that may come back to haunt responsible citizens who've been vaccinated.

Yep, and it is baffling it takes near death, or deadly consequences, to change peoples minds.

PROVO, Utah — As Mindy Greene spent another day in the Covid intensive care unit, listening to the whirring machines that now breathed for her 42-year-old husband, Russ, she opened her phone and tapped out a message.

“We did not get the vaccine,” she wrote on Facebook. “I read all kinds of things about the vaccine and it scared me. So I made the decision and prayed about it and got the impression that we would be ok.”

They were not.

Her husband, the father to their four children, was now hovering between life and death, tentacles of tubes spilling from his body. The patient in the room next to her husband’s had died hours earlier. That day, July 13, Ms. Greene decided to add her voice to an unlikely group of people speaking out in the polarized national debate over vaccination: The remorseful.

“If I had the information I have today we would have gotten vaccinated,” Ms. Greene wrote. Come what may, she hit “send.”

Amid a resurgence of coronavirus infections and deaths, some people who once rejected the vaccine or simply waited too long are now grappling with the consequences, often in raw, public ways. A number are speaking from hospital beds, at funerals and in obituaries about their regrets, about the pain of enduring the virus and watching unvaccinated family members die gasping for breath.

“I have such incredible guilt,” Ms. Greene said one morning as she sat in the fourth-floor lobby outside the I.C.U. at Utah Valley Hospital in Provo, which looks out to the mountains where her family once went hiking and four-wheeling. “I blame myself still. Every day.”

Yep, and it is baffling it takes near death, or deadly consequences, to change peoples minds.

PROVO, Utah — As Mindy Greene spent another day in the Covid intensive care unit, listening to the whirring machines that now breathed for her 42-year-old husband, Russ, she opened her phone and tapped out a message.

“We did not get the vaccine,” she wrote on Facebook. “I read all kinds of things about the vaccine and it scared me. So I made the decision and prayed about it and got the impression that we would be ok.”

They were not.

Her husband, the father to their four children, was now hovering between life and death, tentacles of tubes spilling from his body. The patient in the room next to her husband’s had died hours earlier. That day, July 13, Ms. Greene decided to add her voice to an unlikely group of people speaking out in the polarized national debate over vaccination: The remorseful.

“If I had the information I have today we would have gotten vaccinated,” Ms. Greene wrote. Come what may, she hit “send.”

Amid a resurgence of coronavirus infections and deaths, some people who once rejected the vaccine or simply waited too long are now grappling with the consequences, often in raw, public ways. A number are speaking from hospital beds, at funerals and in obituaries about their regrets, about the pain of enduring the virus and watching unvaccinated family members die gasping for breath.

“I have such incredible guilt,” Ms. Greene said one morning as she sat in the fourth-floor lobby outside the I.C.U. at Utah Valley Hospital in Provo, which looks out to the mountains where her family once went hiking and four-wheeling. “I blame myself still. Every day.”
What are the long term side effects of the " vaccine "?

From PolitiFacts on the Delta Variant:

"McCreadie told us on July 5 that as of June 21, 117 people in England had died with the delta variant, including 44 who were unvaccinated."

Did I read that wrong, or does that report say that of 117 dead from Delta, 73 of them WERE vaccinated? That's far more than died without the vaccine!

They were not.

Oooooo....We found the 1:1,000 who ended up in ICU from the FauxiFlu!

PaperBag.gif

Forum List

Back