It's Magic! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I had so much fun with my Harry Potter Camp that I thought that I would create a topic for magic tricks as well and mudwhistle might really enjoy this. :D

I know hundreds of magic tricks. A lot of card and memory tricks. And also hi-tech tricks.

My hands are very dexterous I can easily and quickly memorize the order of an entire deck of cards. That opens the door to a kajillion different card tricks. And of course cheating while gambling.

When I was a little kid I practiced associative memory tricks until they became second nature after I read The Memory Book authored by Jerry Lucas and Henry Lorayne.

Right now I could recall the serial numbers on every bill in my wallet.

And actually I helped solve a robbery once because of that ability. I had bought a case of beer at a convenience store with a twenty dollar bill and a ten dollar bill.

Later that night the store got robbed. When I heard about that I called the police and gave them the serial numbers that I remembered from those two bills. Later a detective called to thank me. They had arrested a suspect but knew for certain they had the right guy because he had the bills with those serial numbers.

• Banned
I know hundreds of magic tricks. A lot of card and memory tricks. And also hi-tech tricks.

My hands are very dexterous I can easily and quickly memorize the order of an entire deck of cards. That opens the door to a kajillion different card tricks. And of course cheating while gambling.

When I was a little kid I practiced associative memory tricks until they became second nature after I read The Memory Book authored by Jerry Lucas and Henry Lorayne.

Right now I could recall the serial numbers on every bill in my wallet.

And actually I helped solve a robbery once because of that ability. I had bought a case of beer at a convenience store with a twenty dollar bill and a ten dollar bill.

Later that night the store got robbed. When I heard about that I called the police and gave them the serial numbers that I remembered from those two bills. Later a detective called to thank me. They had arrested a suspect but knew for certain they had the right guy because he had the bills with those serial numbers.

Wow, that's an interesting story. What kind of magic tricks do you know? I got a summer party starting soon but I gotta add some more magic tricks first. :D

Forum List

Back