It's looking like Obama may go down BIG

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Romney 50%, Obama 46% Among Likely Voters

All the trends are against him. All his numbers from 08 are drastically down. He got wallopped in the first debate and didn't do enough in the second to stem the bleeding. He likely didn't lose anymore votes but he sure as fuck didn't gain any.
I'm starting to believe it's over for Obama outside of some drastic new incident or revelation.

Snip:

While Romney's four-percentage-point advantage is not statistically significant, he has consistently edged ahead of Obama each of the past several days in Gallup's seven-day rolling averages conducted entirely after the Oct. 3 presidential debate. Prior to that debate --*regarded as a decisive Romney win*by political experts and Americans who watched it -- Romney averaged less than a one-point lead over Obama among likely voters.The latest result, from Oct. 9-15, is based on 2,723 likely voters drawn from more than 3,100 registered voters.

All the trends are against him. All his numbers from 08 are drastically down. He got wallopped in the first debate and didn't do enough in the second to stem the bleeding. He likely didn't lose anymore votes but he sure as fuck didn't gain any.
I'm starting to believe it's over for Obama outside of some drastic new incident or revelation.

Snip:

While Romney's four-percentage-point advantage is not statistically significant, he has consistently edged ahead of Obama each of the past several days in Gallup's seven-day rolling averages conducted entirely after the Oct. 3 presidential debate. Prior to that debate --*regarded as a decisive Romney win*by political experts and Americans who watched it -- Romney averaged less than a one-point lead over Obama among likely voters.The latest result, from Oct. 9-15, is based on 2,723 likely voters drawn from more than 3,100 registered voters.

I'm in agreement. Romney's on a roll, gaining momentum with each passing day.

How does this translate to Obama going down...BIG?

It doesn't.

I would actually be very surprised if Romney won, though it is possible.

But Romney winning big is about as likely as the Sun exploding in the next ten minutes.

Snip:

It's not ever till it's over, But it does appear the Momentum is on Romney's side.

I think this is one of those Rare Elections where the Debates do/did matter. There were a lot of people out there, Either on the fence or Leaning Obama but unsure. looking for an Alternative to Obama because of Obama's Poor Record.

I think all 3 debates, Regardless of who you think one them on that Night, Have had the effect of Convincing Many People Romney is that Alternative.

It doesn't.

But Romney winning big is about as likely as the Sun exploding in the next ten minutes.

Depends on what you call winning big.

So the question is, are you confident enough to make a wager?

• Banned

It doesn't.

That's the beauty of opinions. You're allowed one too.

Snip:

Never underestimate the ability of the Democrat voter fraud machinery to cause very "strange" election results.

All of this "early voting" that is going on around the country is the latest scam perpetrated by the left.

We'll see PLENTY of mystery absentee ballots, full ballot boxes turning up in the car trunks of precinct workers, illegal aliens voting with fake idenitifications, dead people voting, liberal judges ordering predominantly Democrat voting locations to stay open past their official closing time, voting machines that are preset with Obama votes before the voting locations open, "double-dip" voting by people who have residences in two states, and non-Obama votes being challenged and disallowed, especially overseas votes from our military personnel.

The Obamanistas will do ANYTHING to stay in power. ANYTHING!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back