"It's like pneumonia times ten!"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This is what the cretin, Rush Limbaugh, said on his radio show yesterday.

No reference, no acknowledgement and no apologies from his very recent mocking of the Covid-19 pandemic ravishing the world at this time.

How many of his listeners got infected and will die due to his dishonest rhetoric?

No reference, no acknowledgement and no apologies from his very recent mocking of the Covid-19 pandemic ravishing the world at this time.

How many of his listeners got infected and will die due to his dishonest rhetoric?
And you offer no context. How dishonest is that?

I have always wondered why people who obviously don't like a particular talking head spend all kinds of time tuning in to listen.

And before all you idiots start calling out for defending Limbaugh I will tell you that I never listen to the talking heads on radio or TV because I am more than capable of understanding what's going on without some blowhard telling me what he or she thinks is what's going on

And you offer no context. How dishonest is that?
What context would change my account?
Yes. I read something this morning. A man who makes his living in a cover band caught the virus. He is fifty and healthy. He had pneumonia so severe he is worried he may never sing again due to scarring. Were he to say this is pneumonia times ten would it not have a meaning in this context different than your account?

He used to compare it to the common cold

You are right. These conservative coronavirus denying dimwits will never apologize for dismissing the severity of this virus or for the deaths their obstructionism has caused. Pathetic pro-life hypocrites. How many nitwits took Limbaugh seriously and caught the virus we can only speculate.

He’s right. Pneumonia times ten is really really nasty and deadly.

Just read this thread including all my links and you will beat it.
Using Vitamin C finally

Yes. I read something this morning. A man who makes his living in a cover band caught the virus. He is fifty and healthy. He had pneumonia so severe he is worried he may never sing again due to scarring. Were he to say this is pneumonia times ten would it not have a meaning in this context different than your account?
No.

Pneumonia times ten is pretty fucking bad. Easily enough to kill...especially senior citizens.

Ever had pneumonia?

Hard to take medical advice from a man who smoked himself into getting lung cancer

No.
You’re unhinged hatred of rightist Rush, resulted in a poorly thought out thread. Think better next time.

There is no doubt Rush is an asshole. Just find better examples of this next time.

Hard to take medical advice from a man who smoked himself into getting lung cancer
LOL. He isn’t giving advice idiot.

Please I don’t like defending Rush but idiots like you and the OP, did this to me. THINK!

Given that most of his listeners are old and likely smoke, probably a lot.

Pneumonia times ten is pretty fucking bad. Easily enough to kill...especially senior citizens.

Ever had pneumonia?
Yeah it sucks

I had whooping cough as a kid and pneumonia more than half a dozen times through my teenage years as a result I have some permanent lung issues.

Forum List

Back