'It's like a Soviet store during 1981'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Takes a foreign media to talk about what the American media buries.

'It's like a Soviet store during 1981': Empty shelves appear at grocery stores across US as supply chain crisis and COVID convene to make basics like milk, bread, meat, canned soups and cleaning products hard to find​

Good thing I stocked up on caned chicken, right? Thanks Brandon...

20200319_190246.jpg
20200322_195935.jpg

What I don't understand is how you can see the movement of 100,000 illegal citizens into your country in a month, but not goods?

Democrats: “The best president ever in history“.
Biden: “Drink the coolaid, come on man…”

No empty shelves that I've seen here in Florida. Hell we have at least three deep water ports and truckers to get shit where it needs to go.

No ships sitting off our shores waiting to unload.

Takes a foreign media to talk about what the American media buries.

'It's like a Soviet store during 1981': Empty shelves appear at grocery stores across US as supply chain crisis and COVID convene to make basics like milk, bread, meat, canned soups and cleaning products hard to find​

It's actually all over the news you dumb piece of shit. How soon you forget about the shortages during the trump years. LOL thinking either Biden or Trump has anything to do with these shortages.

No empty shelves that I've seen here in Florida. Hell we have at least three deep water ports and truckers to get shit where it needs to go.

No ships sitting off our shores waiting to unload.
Florida's a free state. Scarcity is more likely to occur in blue states.

Forum List

Back