It's kind of deflating when a pretty girl responds to my Craigslist ad and when I send her my pic

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
she never responds back:(

woke up this morning and had a reply to myCL ad about being relaxing at my place with a nice lady to get me through this depressing time. She was very pretty and I was trying to decide what pic to send her and finally sent it. I didnt overreact right away when I didnt hear anything after a couple of hours because I figured she was headed to work but after all day I felt like HERMAN MONSTER LOL

Sucks man, I had the writing skills to get a reply from a woman who looks like she belongs in the MOVIES and chose the wrong fucking pic

I may just call out sick tomorrow, Im feel like shit

woke up this morning and had a reply to myCL ad about being relaxing at my place with a nice lady to get me through this depressing time. She was very pretty and I was trying to decide what pic to send her and finally sent it. I didnt overreact right away when I didnt hear anything after a couple of hours because I figured she was headed to work but after all day I felt like HERMAN MONSTER LOL

Sucks man, I had the writing skills to get a reply from a woman who looks like she belongs in the MOVIES and chose the wrong fucking pic

Well, at least you're TRYING, fbj. There's always your hand(s) to keep you company.....

It wasn't a girl....it was IM2......

Pretty people dont fuck ugly people

Sorry bro all your pretty slut are belong to us

Go get yourself a nice pleasant ugly girl who cooks and does dishes
Bonus if she does the bathrooms ...then you can marry her

I'm fuckin bored to lol

she had it all man. I sent my pic and then hopped in the shower thinking I would get a reply once I got out and nothing. She was a FLOWER!!

Well, at least you're TRYING, fbj. There's always your hand(s) to keep you company.....

The only good thing I can take from it is I have good writing skills to attract someone so powerful. That pic will be deleted forever

I'm fuckin bored to lol

she had it all man. I sent my pic and then hopped in the shower thinking I would get a reply once I got out and nothing. She was a FLOWER!!
Well, if you're well-hung, send her a pic of the old johnson. Maybe THAT will get her attention.....

The real question for him now is does jergens make somethin with sanitizers in it ...

chancan.jpg

What the fuck is IM2

Finding a wife, is like being a salesmen. You talk to any top sales guy, and he'll tell you he has 50 declines, to get that 1 sale.

But that's how you get the sales, is you have to go through all the rejections.

How many guys married the first girl they ever dated? Almost none. That's life.

If I may make a suggestion....shop at Target. ;)

What the fuck is IM2
IM2 is the MOST racist person that posts on here. He CLAIMS to be a black man in his 50's or 60's, and he absolutely HATES all white people. The irony is he? could be anyone or any THING, you CAN be whomever or whatever you want to be here on the Internet. I have a sneaky feeling he's actually a bitter white liberal female librarian, age early 50's, who lives in Poughkeepsie, but that's just a guess.....

Why women do not respond to an interested person online

She may already have a boyfriend
She may have had bad luck with a date on that website and may not ever be back.
She may have had a hair and nails appointment, or an appointment with an old friend.
She may have been visiting a family member
She may have a heavy load of work when she gets home and is not responding to mail.
She may have too many meetings this week.
There may be a hundred reasons she was not online this week

I'm fuckin bored to lol

Well, if you're well-hung, send her a pic of the old johnson. Maybe THAT will get her attention.....

What makes you think he didn't...

and she laughed herself to death.

I'm fuckin bored to lol

You DO have a point. But I thought all black men, like fbj claims to be, WERE well-hung? Maybe that's just a myth? I don't know. What I DO know is one of the funniest lines in Blazing Saddles, which I didn't understand the first time I saw the film because I was too young to get the joke, was when some of Cleavon Little's character's friends were surprised to see he was still alive. One of them said, "We thought they said you was hung", to which Cleavon replied without missing a beat and with a big grin on his face, "They was right".

Last edited:

I'm fuckin bored to lol

You DO have a point. But I thought all black men, like fbj claims to be, WERE well-hung? Maybe that's just a myth? I don't know. What I DO know is one of the funniest lines in Blazing Saddles, which I didn't understand the first time I saw the film because I was too young to get the joke, was when some of Cleavon Little's character's friends were surprised to see he was still alive. One of them said, "We thought you was hung", to which Cleavon replied without missing a beat and with a big grin on his face, "They was right".

Maybe that's just a myth?

Having done strip searches in my job as a prison guard, I can assure you....

it's a myth

Finding a wife, is like being a salesmen.
It seems that fbj's problem is that he's not looking for a wife, or even a girlfriend; he's looking for a prostitute. But he doesn't want to pay for a prostitute, and he's looking among women who want to be wives or girlfriends, not prostitutes.

And even most prostitute, I'm sure, have some standards, so fbj would probably be out of luck even if he were looking in the right places, and willing to pay.

Last edited:

Dummy. Everyone knows you never send a current picture. Your supposed to send the one of you when you were 25.

Forum List

Back