It’s Kamala Harris for VP

I'm not electing a monk. She was a single woman who dated a man who was separated and in the process of getting a divorce.

Oh, really?

When was that divorce finalized?

You guys really think this sort of thing flies as shocking in 2020?

And the only reason it's being brought up is because the idiot left decided it would be a good idea for them to attack Trump for alleged extra-marital activities. Now that they're VP candidate is a known whore, libs no longer wish to discuss the issue...

You're an asshole, a hypocrite and deplorable. Donald Trump is a man-whore who cheated on all three of his wives, bribed two women and a tabloid newspaper and has been accused of sexual improprieties by two dozen other women, including an allegation of rape.

Pence, BTW, promised to support Christians, Conservatives and the Republican Party, leaving out Jews, liberals, social humanists, Muslims, Journalists, Democrats and Libertarians; it's clear the Trump Administration not only does not support and protect black, brown men and women and their Children, with covert and overt hate and fear speeches, but in deeds by signing an unfair tax bill and just this week and warning the suburbs and the "housewives" that Biden & Harris would build housing for minorities in their neighborhood. Showing his racism and misogyny of the bigotry of their Administration from the top of the swamp to the toxic bottom of the swamp.

And this is what we've come to expect from idiot libs like you.

This is a thread about Kamala Harris. My question to you had exactly nothing to do with Trump or Pence. Your problem is you're just too big a chickenshit to answer it. You are actually too fucking stupid and too big a copward to answer my very simple question.

You whine about allegations. With Harris, there are none. There are simply admissions. She fucked Willie Brown while he was in a position to do her political favors. He offered those favors, and she accepted them. She is the very definition of "whore".

Please, in the name of all that's holy, try not to deflect every single conversation about anyone into a discussion about Trump. It makes you look like a fucking idiot.

You know, I mean a bigger fucking idiot...
So you say morals matter now? When did that happen?

I've never come close to saying that, so stop being stupid.

However, the hypocritical left has lambasted Trump for years over mere ALLEGATIONS of sexual misconduct, yet they're completely dismissive of the fact that we know Harris spread her legs to further her career..
Of course you did. Do you need me to explain your post to you? You're harping on her sleeping with a married man and claiming hypocrisy by the left for attacking Impeached Trump's lack of morals.

So again I ask ... do morals matter now?
Trump made it on leadership, hard work, skill, he’s what we need. America doesn’t need a CS in office .. obama is gone

Explain how someone given millions from his father needed to work hard? As for leadership, either you've
never been one, nor have you read any of the books on the skills of leadership.
No one said he "NEEDED" to work hard, moron, but he did.

You are really out of touch with reality. I wonder what motivates you to be so negative and so judgmental and yet never to provide anything of substance to support your claims?
You failed to debunk my post. You tried to sneak in a sleazy distortion, and you were caught.

I'm not electing a monk. She was a single woman who dated a man who was separated and in the process of getting a divorce.

Oh, really?

And the only reason it's being brought up is because the idiot left decided it would be a good idea for them to attack Trump for alleged extra-marital activities. Now that they're VP candidate is a known whore, libs no longer wish to discuss the issue...

You're an asshole, a hypocrite and deplorable. Donald Trump is a man-whore who cheated on all three of his wives, bribed two women and a tabloid newspaper and has been accused of sexual improprieties by two dozen other women, including an allegation of rape.

Pence, BTW, promised to support Christians, Conservatives and the Republican Party, leaving out Jews, liberals, social humanists, Muslims, Journalists, Democrats and Libertarians; it's clear the Trump Administration not only does not support and protect black, brown men and women and their Children, with covert and overt hate and fear speeches, but in deeds by signing an unfair tax bill and just this week and warning the suburbs and the "housewives" that Biden & Harris would build housing for minorities in their neighborhood. Showing his racism and misogyny of the bigotry of their Administration from the top of the swamp to the toxic bottom of the swamp.

This is a thread about Kamala Harris. My question to you had exactly nothing to do with Trump or Pence. Your problem is you're just too big a chickenshit to answer it. You are actually too fucking stupid and too big a copward to answer my very simple question.

You whine about allegations. With Harris, there are none. There are simply admissions. She fucked Willie Brown while he was in a position to do her political favors. He offered those favors, and she accepted them. She is the very definition of "whore".

Please, in the name of all that's holy, try not to deflect every single conversation about anyone into a discussion about Trump. It makes you look like a fucking idiot.

However, the hypocritical left has lambasted Trump for years over mere ALLEGATIONS of sexual misconduct, yet they're completely dismissive of the fact that we know Harris spread her legs to further her career..
Of course you did. Do you need me to explain your post to you? You're harping on her sleeping with a married man and claiming hypocrisy by the left for attacking Impeached Trump's lack of morals.

Trump made it on leadership, hard work, skill, he’s what we need. America doesn’t need a CS in office .. obama is gone

Explain how someone given millions from his father needed to work hard? As for leadership, either you've

You are really out of touch with reality. I wonder what motivates you to be so negative and so judgmental and yet never to provide anything of substance to support your claims?
You failed to debunk my post. You tried to sneak in a sleazy distortion, and you were caught.

I debunked you, one can tell by Donald's belly and ass that he's not worked hard at anytime in his life.

Oh, really?

I debunked you, one can tell by Donald's belly and ass that he's not worked hard at anytime in his life.
You debunked nothing. In fact, you doubled down on stupid.

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

She is a Feminazi. Did ya know that her Dad was descended from a SLAVE OWNER?

"Feminazi" huh...another dittohead who can't think for itself.
No. A Feminazi is those bitches who hate families ,hate WHITE men ,and think they are better. Ever seen a Female engineer? Or Architect?

BIG mistake. Progressives HATE her because of her record as AG putting small time dealers away for a long time etc. Great for Trump BAD for democrats.
Progressives hate her. So do you think they are going to vote for Trump? Haha, think about it
Nope. I think they will do what they did in 16. Vote Green Party or stay home for the most part.
I don’t agree. The hatred for Trump runs too deep. They will vote. Plus are you hearing trumps talking point attacks?! She’s left of Bernie now. The most progressive member of the senate.
That's a fact though. She is the 4th most leftist Senator. Only 3 people in front of her, that's shocking.
That’s fine. Wasn’t your original point that progressives hate her??? Now she’s the 4th most leftist senator?! You stepping all over your talking points. Get it straight!
I am not stepping all over anything. They DO hate her, just ask Sanders former spokeswoman who is leading that charge and the facts show she is the 4th farthest left senator in the senate. Its pretty bad when she is that far left and the far leftists hate her
Sanders spokes woman?! Haha oh wow, she is the far left now. Ok. How does Sanders feel about her as the V.P. pick?
Sanders probably got another payout for another vacation house like he did after endorsing Hillary. The soldiers in the trenches don't like Harris, Sanders is just a mouthpiece who can be bought clearly.
Got it so sanders doesn’t matter but the opinion of one of his spokes people is the true representation of how the people feel. Haha

Got it so sanders doesn’t matter but the opinion of one of his spokes people is the true representation of how the people feel. Haha
Biden is probably going to try to implement some of Sanders' platform because he aligns with the radical left that now seems to be running the party. It will be a hard political sell because he'll also have to appeal to typical middle class working Americans who have just had their Democratic Governors, mayors and bureaucrats totally take away all their ability to work at their jobs. Have no doubt, working Americans don't want government handouts or handwringing, they want an equal opportunity to work that is not decided on the whims of local political power tyrants who are protected in their little fifedoms from Federal intrusion except for federal property. They know that if Trump mandates the whole country be open again, there will be a Democrat shit-storm coming down on Trump and more useless impeachment proceedings.

Uh oh. She CAN'T be VP. Scroll down. She can be a senator, but she CANNOT be POTUS or VP.

She was born in Oakland. Don’t be dumb. She’s not black she not a natural American, Joes senile.... so moronic. Y’all can pick better fights than this can’t you? Go after policy, not this crap.

kamaladolezal.png
Is she a woman or a transvestite? It looks like a big adam's apple?

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

She is a Feminazi. Did ya know that her Dad was descended from a SLAVE OWNER?

"Feminazi" huh...another dittohead who can't think for itself.
No. A Feminazi is those bitches who hate families ,hate WHITE men ,and think they are better. Ever seen a Female engineer? Or Architect?

Good grief, a fine example ^^^ of the butchering of the written English.

She was born in Oakland. Don’t be dumb. She’s not black she not a natural American, Joes senile.... so moronic. Y’all can pick better fights than this can’t you? Go after policy, not this crap.
She looks white to me. You didn't read the other posts. She does not qualify because of her parents. You left that out so either prove that is not the case or stop bloviating.

She looks white to me. You didn't read the other posts. She does not qualify because of her parents. You left that out so either prove that is not the case or stop bloviating.
What about her parents?! Read the constitution. She’s fine. You are not

Biden is probably going to try to implement some of Sanders' platform because he aligns with the radical left that now seems to be running the party. It will be a hard political sell because he'll also have to appeal to typical middle class working Americans who have just had their Democratic Governors, mayors and bureaucrats totally take away all their ability to work at their jobs. Have no doubt, working Americans don't want government handouts or handwringing, they want an equal opportunity to work that is not decided on the whims of local political power tyrants who are protected in their little fifedoms from Federal intrusion except for federal property. They know that if Trump mandates the whole country be open again, there will be a Democrat shit-storm coming down on Trump and more useless impeachment proceedings.
In light of everything that has gone on, the president needs to suspend election's pending a huge investigation into a possible coup that has taken place in this country.

Names should be listed, and then investigated for treason. If guilty then charged. If the Covid has been used to break the nations economy, and the protest is being used to disrupt the vote, it should be investigated as such, and people charged in the situation also. Anyone in their right mind knows that George Floyd was murdered by a rogue cop who misused his power to subdue Floyd in which ended in Floyd dying under his authority. In no way was this a reflection on the entire police forces across the nation, but it was taken advantage of by globalist, and by political operatives who have been trying to use every crisis available in order to save their party, shut down this president, and to become relevant again.

Forum List

Back