It’s Kamala Harris for VP

Joe likely wont make full term. Dude has lost it.
His VP pick dropped out 3 months before the first primary vote :lol:

so 1984 to not have a press conference.. let the media do the job.. build it up than have one

Waiting for a link.

I am personally not a big Kamala fan, but she is a good and safe choice.

Per usual, I nailed it! :D
A black Asian female?
Conservative head will explode.
F’n sweet.
We've known for 2 months Joe was going black and going female. Best pick possible. Next to her, Joe will look even more geriatric and feeble. Joe ought to be HER VP.

Oh wait a minute.

He is.

Joe will bow out after elected leaving someone who could never get elected in a million years the new de facto Prez.

Our next BLM president.

In with the Blacks. And in and in and in. Blacks will run riot over this nation.

I am just getting word that Spamala is the VP pick for Biden. So does this mean that Biden has just lost the white vote and will drop to 38/39/40% in future polling?

progressive members of the Democratic party have criticized what they see as a tough prosecutorial record and say a Biden-Harris ticket does little to move them to the polls.

HAHA! Great pick Joe! Someone the progressives HATE!
That is why she was a very good choice. It will be hard to nail Biden as soft on crime when his nominee was a tough prosecutor.
Uh he said he was for defunding the police and NEITHER of them has condemned the riots or violence. That alone says it all.

F11E4C29-1B97-4910-9B70-4EF77E994260.jpeg

Joe likely wont make full term. Dude has lost it.
His VP pick dropped out 3 months before the first primary vote :lol:
Senile Joe will be watching President Trump's Inauguration from home in Delaware most likely. I wont be surprised if there isn't a public Inauguration in January because of the Civil War that i think will be happening after President Trump is reelected.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Kamala Harris. We now know who the token sacrifice to the election Gods will be.

Not that I’d ever vote for Joe, but his choice of VP solidifies my intent to vote for their main opponent.

Forum List

Back