It’s Kamala Harris for VP

Question - Why can't Biden be sued for violating the 1964 Civil Rights Law's, when he chose a candidate based on one's race, and on one's sex or gender ????????

Civil Rights Act of 1871, prohibiting race-based violence against African Americans (see also Enforcement Acts, three Acts in 1870–71) ... Civil Rights Act of 1964, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national origin by federal and state governments as well as some public places.

When Biden committed to the question posed to him, "will you pick a woman, and an African American or woman of color for you VP" ?? He said yes...... So did he violate the law because he excluded candidates that qualified, but were then passed up due to his pandering to specific groups demanding of him that he pick a woman, and preferably one of color (skin color) ???? The fact that she was a woman, and a woman of color over and above her qualifications first, in which could have been challenged by a male or female candidate that may have been white just the same or simply just an American candidate regardless of color...It was a dumb blunder by him. Did he violate the law ???

In summary, you never pick any one based on race or gender without excluding others in the same pretext, so qualifications come second where being American comes first then the rest just follows.
Harris is another affirmative action. Divirsity over qualification.
Former State Attorney General and US Senator
What do you think the qualifications for VP are?

Mayor of some tiny town in Alaska?'
Why? Because he TWEETS? He picks on the MEDIA? BOO fuckin' HOO. I go by what a president does. I don't give a shit about his character. Jimmy Carter and G W Bush were nice guys. Look what happened.

I agree. He tweets to get around the LSM who have had it in for him since he got elected.

Good way to get his message out there without having it shanghaied by the Press. The Press that is to busy trying to make the news to report it.

Like you I go by what a President does. Hell before all this Covic crap UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all over this country. We also had a great economy. I'll take that every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Well that's not true, but lets pretend your assessment of our economy was true (it was not). I doubt anyone who watched how Trump has reacted to that 3 AM phone call, can provide any evidence to put the blame on anyone but donald trump.

Oh so you missed the great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all over this country before Covid??

Must be some rock you live under.

Oh and what blame are you putting on him?? You really should get new material. What you have is getting old and sucks.

I haven't missed the economy from the the Great Recession and how we climbed out of the abyss under the Obama Administration. In fact under your dear donald who inherited a sound economy I was aware when he went forward to spend and cut taxes, create a larger national debt, and enriching the already rich, leaving behind the middle class and the working poor. Taking funds from must needed military funds to build his ego walls, and his signature on the Faux Income Tax bill. No, I'm very aware.

LMAO Oh he left Trump a fair hand but it was far from as sound as it was before Covid and Trump was at the helm for that great success. Unlike you I give credit to both men.

He cut taxes for one and all dumbass. Just like Kennedy and Reagan did. Cutting taxes puts more money into the Fed coffers than raising them. I suppose your stupid ass would like taxes raised. Oh and your just the "rich" got richer is just pure bullshit. Those "rich" already pay 60% of all Fed taxes in this country and we have millions who pay NO Fed taxes at all.

If that wall keeps illegals out of our country than its worth every dime it takes to build. Sounds like you LOVE spending Billions on illegals who infest this country.

And no you certainly aren't very aware. Dumbass.

Your personal attack + your echoes of right wing memes are noted.

I don't support illegal immigration, I oppose the Trump Administration's failure to follow the immigration laws. I abhor Trump's and your lack of empathy when young children have been taken from their parent. As someone who ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit I cannot fathom why any woman would defend Donald Trump and the GOP's covert and overt policy of misogyny.

Gee did you oppose that when Barry was POTUS?? You do now those pictures you were all raving about were from 2014.

Oh and I have no empathy for those trying to get into this country by any means necessary. From posing as those seeking asylum to those sneaking in.

These people cost we tax payers billions every year and you don't seem to give a rats ass about that. Your more worried about shedding those crocodile tears for people who shouldn't be here at all.

Oh and lets talk about domestic violence. I've worked in police stations both in Florida and NH. I've been involved since 1980 and I can't tell you how many times a woman has come in looking for an injunction for domestic abuse. Once in hand I'll be damned if the SOB isn't back in her house within two weeks. No wonder LEO's take them with a grain of salt.

You sure aren't as aware as you think you are cowboy.
"Gee did you oppose that when Barry was POTUS?? You do now those pictures you were all raving about were from 2014."

Unlike Impeached Trump, Obama didn't separate kids from their parents.
No?

The Obama administration did not separate families as a matter of policy, as the Trump administration did as part of its “zero tolerance” border policy in 2018, but separations occurred on a case-by-case basis for parents being prosecuted on more serious charges than illegally crossing the border or in cases when an adult was suspected of not being a child’s parent, according to CNN.

Children were also placed in cages in some cases under the Obama administration, and Obama-era images of children in such structures have been mislabeled as occurring under the Trump administration on several occasions.

Most of the kids that came across at that time were unaccompanied and were separated from adults for their own safety. As you pointed out, some kids were separated from their parents because their parents were incarcerated for more serious crimes and the kids were not incarcerated with them. All that is sensible. That is not Impeached Trump's policy. His policy was to separate kids from their parents as a deterrent from crossing the border. That's sick and disturbing.
In other words, Obama separated kids from their parents. Thanks for confirming your lie.
What lie, fucking moron?
Your lie that Obama didn't separate kids from their parents. Allow me to quote:
"some kids were separated from their parents because their parents were incarcerated for more serious crimes and the kids were not incarcerated with them"

You're really stupid to post this comment, though I'm not surprised by your mental acuity. This happens when social service discovers a child is in the custody of someone arrested on a warrant, and taken into custody. When no other relative is available, they are not kept in cages, they are placed in a foster home.

During the Trump administration he took every child away from their parent or custodian and actually said this would reduce the number of immigrants with children to stay away.

BTW, I suppose your quote came from some RW Propaganda Mill on the Internet.
The bottom line: Obama separated kids from their parents.
LOL

Yeah, fucking moron, because he wouldn't send kids to prison just so they could be with their parents.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever?? :ack-1:
Did he separate kids from their parents or not?

Just admit you lied so we can stop watching you dance and weasel.

Of course he did. It was the law. Of course numb nuts won't see it that way. According to him Barry never separated any kids from parents and Trump did.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

This been discussed in this site over and over. Why do you lie?

Obama separated families only to illegals with criminal records.

Trump separate families and caged children by the hundreds in custody with no end in sight. Trump is the most cruel POTUS ever.

Hispanics hate that..... That’s okay you have 12 days and 2 months to go.
Obama is the one who put children cages, you sleazy lying douchebag.

Obama appointed judges said children and parents could not be held together.

Blame them.
As always you don’t a clue what you are talking about about. Moronic idiot.
Temper, TEMPER!--PS--Obama sucks.
Question - Why can't Biden be sued for violating the 1964 Civil Rights Law's, when he chose a candidate based on one's race, and on one's sex or gender ????????

Civil Rights Act of 1871, prohibiting race-based violence against African Americans (see also Enforcement Acts, three Acts in 1870–71) ... Civil Rights Act of 1964, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national origin by federal and state governments as well as some public places.

When Biden committed to the question posed to him, "will you pick a woman, and an African American or woman of color for you VP" ?? He said yes...... So did he violate the law because he excluded candidates that qualified, but were then passed up due to his pandering to specific groups demanding of him that he pick a woman, and preferably one of color (skin color) ???? The fact that she was a woman, and a woman of color over and above her qualifications first, in which could have been challenged by a male or female candidate that may have been white just the same or simply just an American candidate regardless of color...It was a dumb blunder by him. Did he violate the law ???

In summary, you never pick any one based on race or gender without excluding others in the same pretext, so qualifications come second where being American comes first then the rest just follows.
Harris is another affirmative action. Divirsity over qualification.
Former State Attorney General and US Senator
What do you think the qualifications for VP are?

Mayor of some tiny town in Alaska?'
Why? Because he TWEETS? He picks on the MEDIA? BOO fuckin' HOO. I go by what a president does. I don't give a shit about his character. Jimmy Carter and G W Bush were nice guys. Look what happened.

I agree. He tweets to get around the LSM who have had it in for him since he got elected.

Good way to get his message out there without having it shanghaied by the Press. The Press that is to busy trying to make the news to report it.

Like you I go by what a President does. Hell before all this Covic crap UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all over this country. We also had a great economy. I'll take that every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Well that's not true, but lets pretend your assessment of our economy was true (it was not). I doubt anyone who watched how Trump has reacted to that 3 AM phone call, can provide any evidence to put the blame on anyone but donald trump.

Oh so you missed the great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all over this country before Covid??

Must be some rock you live under.

Oh and what blame are you putting on him?? You really should get new material. What you have is getting old and sucks.

I haven't missed the economy from the the Great Recession and how we climbed out of the abyss under the Obama Administration. In fact under your dear donald who inherited a sound economy I was aware when he went forward to spend and cut taxes, create a larger national debt, and enriching the already rich, leaving behind the middle class and the working poor. Taking funds from must needed military funds to build his ego walls, and his signature on the Faux Income Tax bill. No, I'm very aware.

LMAO Oh he left Trump a fair hand but it was far from as sound as it was before Covid and Trump was at the helm for that great success. Unlike you I give credit to both men.

He cut taxes for one and all dumbass. Just like Kennedy and Reagan did. Cutting taxes puts more money into the Fed coffers than raising them. I suppose your stupid ass would like taxes raised. Oh and your just the "rich" got richer is just pure bullshit. Those "rich" already pay 60% of all Fed taxes in this country and we have millions who pay NO Fed taxes at all.

If that wall keeps illegals out of our country than its worth every dime it takes to build. Sounds like you LOVE spending Billions on illegals who infest this country.

And no you certainly aren't very aware. Dumbass.

Your personal attack + your echoes of right wing memes are noted.

I don't support illegal immigration, I oppose the Trump Administration's failure to follow the immigration laws. I abhor Trump's and your lack of empathy when young children have been taken from their parent. As someone who ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit I cannot fathom why any woman would defend Donald Trump and the GOP's covert and overt policy of misogyny.

Gee did you oppose that when Barry was POTUS?? You do now those pictures you were all raving about were from 2014.

Oh and I have no empathy for those trying to get into this country by any means necessary. From posing as those seeking asylum to those sneaking in.

These people cost we tax payers billions every year and you don't seem to give a rats ass about that. Your more worried about shedding those crocodile tears for people who shouldn't be here at all.

Oh and lets talk about domestic violence. I've worked in police stations both in Florida and NH. I've been involved since 1980 and I can't tell you how many times a woman has come in looking for an injunction for domestic abuse. Once in hand I'll be damned if the SOB isn't back in her house within two weeks. No wonder LEO's take them with a grain of salt.

You sure aren't as aware as you think you are cowboy.
"Gee did you oppose that when Barry was POTUS?? You do now those pictures you were all raving about were from 2014."

Unlike Impeached Trump, Obama didn't separate kids from their parents.
No?

The Obama administration did not separate families as a matter of policy, as the Trump administration did as part of its “zero tolerance” border policy in 2018, but separations occurred on a case-by-case basis for parents being prosecuted on more serious charges than illegally crossing the border or in cases when an adult was suspected of not being a child’s parent, according to CNN.

Children were also placed in cages in some cases under the Obama administration, and Obama-era images of children in such structures have been mislabeled as occurring under the Trump administration on several occasions.

Most of the kids that came across at that time were unaccompanied and were separated from adults for their own safety. As you pointed out, some kids were separated from their parents because their parents were incarcerated for more serious crimes and the kids were not incarcerated with them. All that is sensible. That is not Impeached Trump's policy. His policy was to separate kids from their parents as a deterrent from crossing the border. That's sick and disturbing.
In other words, Obama separated kids from their parents. Thanks for confirming your lie.
What lie, fucking moron?
Your lie that Obama didn't separate kids from their parents. Allow me to quote:
"some kids were separated from their parents because their parents were incarcerated for more serious crimes and the kids were not incarcerated with them"

You're really stupid to post this comment, though I'm not surprised by your mental acuity. This happens when social service discovers a child is in the custody of someone arrested on a warrant, and taken into custody. When no other relative is available, they are not kept in cages, they are placed in a foster home.

During the Trump administration he took every child away from their parent or custodian and actually said this would reduce the number of immigrants with children to stay away.

BTW, I suppose your quote came from some RW Propaganda Mill on the Internet.
The bottom line: Obama separated kids from their parents.
LOL

Yeah, fucking moron, because he wouldn't send kids to prison just so they could be with their parents.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever?? :ack-1:
Did he separate kids from their parents or not?

Just admit you lied so we can stop watching you dance and weasel.

Of course he did. It was the law. Of course numb nuts won't see it that way. According to him Barry never separated any kids from parents and Trump did.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

This been discussed in this site over and over. Why do you lie?

Obama separated families only to illegals with criminal records.

Trump separate families and caged children by the hundreds in custody with no end in sight. Trump is the most cruel POTUS ever.

Hispanics hate that..... That’s okay you have 12 days and 2 months to go.
Obama is the one who put children cages, you sleazy lying douchebag.

Obama appointed judges said children and parents could not be held together.

Blame them.
As always you don’t a clue what you are talking about about. Moronic idiot.
What am I wrong about?

Go wash your mouth with toilet water and cleanse it with bleach before you can talk to me.
I'll take that to mean I'm not wrong about anything.

Of course you would, another example of your inability to observe reality and live in a bizzaro world.
The reality is filthy THUGS are running wild. Time to call in the ARMY.

New Topics

Forum List

Back