"It's just......"

Vaccinations were a necessary part of life, eliminating some diseases and holding down others. We would never of had the kinds of problems we now have, IF vaccinations had not been made political.

I suspect you’re wrong. Almost all who died from “Covid” had multiple morbidities and were elderly. Then add in all those who died due to medical malpractice of strictly following the Fauci Protocol that almost always lead to death, while refusing to implement effective treatments such as supplementation of vitamins and minerals. Suspicious no?
What is suspicious is always hearing anecdotes from the anti-vaxxers. Can you point me to some hard data that supports your suspicions?

Now we have all these sudden deaths occurring worldwide, yet the medical establishment has usually refused to perform autopsies to determine actual cause of death. Suspicious no?
How many sudden deaths are we talking about? More than the number before the vax?

If you were going with the odds you’d never take the vax, unless of course you’re of the establishment. Pfizerboy.
The scientific establishment or the medical establishment? Trick question, I'm a believer in both.

What is suspicious is always hearing anecdotes from the anti-vaxxers. Can you point me to some hard data that supports your suspicions?

How many sudden deaths are we talking about? More than the number before the vax?

The scientific establishment or the medical establishment? Trick question, I'm a believer in both.
Lol. You’re unbelievable.

If you think the last two years were bad ... wait for the next two years. They've got a taste for what they can make people do... no one will willingly give up that kind of power.

Even if they develop a vaccine that is effective against COVID19 (they haven't yet), there is still COVID21 ... 23 ... 25 ... etc.

This will continue to escalate until we decide to stand up for ourselves or are completely subjugated.

Unfortunately, my money is on subjugation. I see no evidence that Americans have any stomach these days to stand up for themselves.
Still waiting...

Forum List

Back