It's Israel's Fault

And, by the way, some ppl who write in these posts ARE intelligent, like Susha and Sixties Fan. Even Coyote, who I don't always agree with, seems to be intelligent and classy.

Last edited:
I like you. You are intelligent, good hearted & peace loving. But how can you possibly expect the opposition to be the same on a political message board. Can you think of any worse format than that? I sure wouldn't keep coming here if I didn't enjoy it. Best to you.

Who says I don't enjoy it?

I like you. You are intelligent, good hearted & peace loving. But how can you possibly expect the opposition to be the same on a political message board. Can you think of any worse format than that? I sure wouldn't keep coming here if I didn't enjoy it. Best to you.

You always insult the opposition. And that is what they love for having pissed you off. Lord I wish we had more like him here to enjoy playing with.

You always insult the opposition. And that is what they love for having pissed you off. Lord I wish we had more like him here to enjoy playing with.

Well, so did ILOVEISRAEL. So what if I insult them? Hollie always insults Tinmore. It's par for the course.

Well, so did ILOVEISRAEL. So what if I insult them? Hollie always insults Tinmore. It's par for the course.

How else can I make you see that is exactly what Israel's enemies want you to do. The more they piss people off enough to call them names, the more they love it & will keep on doing it for no other reason. Better to just agree with them Israel is to blame, but for not treating the Palestinians like Jordan did which led to a lasting peace from them. Has any Palestinian or Pali supporter ever bitched about that? Heck no, just about Israel. Change your Zionist ways Israel & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

As you have Satan in your synagogues.
Uh huh.
Will you be attending our next beheading session?
Oh, that’s right...That’s at your mosque.
Oh please....zionists don't behead....they have sniper rifles.

You’re right. Don’t like it GOY?!

I think Goy is too good for this particular "person" you're responding to (and I use that term lightly). Goy means Nation. Sheygetz fits him better. It means Abomination or Disgusting Animal or Insect. Usually I object to calling non-Jews these names, but his case it's quite appropriate.

Believe me when I say that I don't get heart attacks or lose any sleep over these posts. I just thought that the word that ILOVEISRAEL used to describe this poster, Goy, was a little too tame.

You are correct; Sheygetz is even too tame

Tell us what’s wrong with insulting them?

How else can I make you see that is exactly what Israel's enemies want you to do. The more they piss people off enough to call them names, the more they love it & will keep on doing it for no other reason. Better to just agree with them Israel is to blame, but for not treating the Palestinians like Jordan did which led to a lasting peace from them. Has any Palestinian or Pali supporter ever bitched about that? Heck no, just about Israel. Change your Zionist ways Israel & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

It's impossible to debate in these groups and not get pissed sometimes. I've seen anyone who's halfway intelligent in here get pissed...whether it be Roudy, rylah, Susha, Sixties Fan, ILOVEISRAEL, Hollie, etc. No, I'm not going to agree with them or pretend to, that's ridiculous. As for your oft-repeated example of Jordan, I don't know if that can be applied here. Jordan IS Palestinian! King Hussein didn't want to lose his crown for that reason. And if I can give you some advice, MJB, try to mix it up a bit. Don't keep saying the same mantra over and over. That's it for now.

It's impossible to debate in these groups and not get pissed sometimes. I've seen anyone who's halfway intelligent in here get pissed...whether it be Roudy, rylah, Susha, Sixties Fan, ILOVEISRAEL, Hollie, etc. No, I'm not going to agree with them or pretend to, that's ridiculous. As for your oft-repeated example of Jordan, I don't know if that can be applied here. Jordan IS Palestinian! King Hussein didn't want to lose his crown for that reason. And if I can give you some advice, MJB, try to mix it up a bit. Don't keep saying the same mantra over and over. That's it for now.

I mean I'm not going to pretend to agree with the anti-Semitic Israel haters.

Israel is violently oppressive apartheid state.

Please provide the tactical for exactly how and exactly where these extermination’s of Arabs in Israel occur.
I will send relatives and friends to video and post them.

Please provide the tactical for exactly how and exactly where these extermination’s of Arabs in Israel occur.
I will send relatives and friends to video and post them.
The screws say if I continue on this thread I am going to the hole. TTFN Groucho.
I asked a question...please respond.

Yo Tim, did you know Israel is the only country in the entire Middle East where citizens of all living faiths are welcome & live? And Palestinian citizens even have equal voting rights in the Knesset. Talk about disgusting.. Why can't those Zionists in Israel just stick to their own like the Arab countries do for Arabs.

Lol, ILOVEISRAEL, there's someone in here that you always call a Dumb Pollack...and he deserves it!

Lol, ILOVEISRAEL, there's someone in here that you always call a Dumb Pollack...and he deserves it!

Thank you. I forgot the Pollack Nazi :ahole-1: ‘s name but according to him people in the U.S. “ hate Jews” is because they don’t convert to
Christianity and “ assimilate “ When challenged about other religions, atheists or agnostics he says nothing
Give him the Webster’s Dictionary Definition of that word and of course the dumb, stupid Nazi Pollack has nothing to say

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back