It's Israel's Fault

Another Pali Production?
Whatever gets you through the night Jew.
The last time you posted one of these I found it on a production picture supply sight.
You must enjoy being an asshole.

He's a GOYIM :asshole:
In my line of work I meet a lot of people and they keep asking me why Israel doesn’t wipe out the Muslims already.
View attachment 277483

YAWN...., Still no comment about HONOR KILLINGS from the GOY

Another Pali Production?
The last time you posted one of these I found it on a production picture supply sight.

View attachment 277485

Your point?
Your false indignance. How OFFENDED you are about some rag head politician accusing Israelis of causing violence as you openly commit countless acts of real violence daily.
It's like exhibiting anger toward a woman who got blood on your shirt, as you chop her up.

View attachment 277485

Your point?
Your false indignance. How OFFENDED you are about some rag head politician accusing Israelis of causing violence as you openly commit countless acts of real violence daily.
It's like exhibiting anger toward a woman who got blood on your shirt, as you chop her up.

You stupid ignorant GOY; The link was about a Honor Killing and you have nothing to say about it

View attachment 277485

Your point?
Relax, Allah, you obviously have your mullah standing behind you.

What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant their request for a Jew free Gaza?

View attachment 277498

OUTSTANDING POST! Exactly my point. Must be one of them Zionists who make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant their demand for a Jew free Gaza. And not even once have these people tried to find a way to free the Palestinians back to their native homelands.

View attachment 277485

Your point?
As you have Satan in your synagogues.

As you have Satan in your Churches

View attachment 277485

Your point?

You stupid ignorant GOY; The link was about a Honor Killing and you have nothing to say about it

As you have Satan in your Churches
Yes...its name is Zionism.

Uh huh.
Will you be attending our next beheading session?
Oh, that’s right...That’s at your mosque.

Uh huh.
Oh please....zionists don't behead....they have sniper rifles.

Your point?
Uh huh.
We must suck because the Pali population has increased by millions.

Uh huh.
Tends to happen over 70 years. Populations do grow. Despite being caged like fowl. I know I know...if you make it painful enough they will go away permanently.
Your evil is evil but it is transparent.

Uh huh.
Tends to happen over 70 years. Populations do grow. Despite being caged like fowl. I know I know...if you make it painful enough they will go away permanently.
Your evil is evil but it is transparent.
Nah! Not buying that pathetic explanation.
So explain how many Muslims are murdered on a daily basis and where this is done.
It seems even the “poorest” Arabs have smart phones.

Your point?
Uh huh.

You’re right. Don’t like it GOY?!

Uh huh.

I think Goy is too good for this particular "person" you're responding to (and I use that term lightly). Goy means Nation. Sheygetz fits him better. It means Abomination or Disgusting Animal or Insect. Usually I object to calling non-Jews these names, but his case it's quite appropriate.

Uh huh.

I think Goy is too good for this particular "person" you're responding to (and I use that term lightly). Goy means Nation. Sheygetz fits him better. It means Abomination or Disgusting Animal or Insect. Usually I object to calling non-Jews these names, but his case it's quite appropriate.

You I don't understand. You actually let this guy & a few others bother you on a political message board. Where else can we go for fun to play with him & his ilk? It's like you actually expect a non biased intelligent discussion on a political message board. Lighten up dude or don't even come here before it gives you major health issues. Be well & enjoy.

Uh huh.

You I don't understand. You actually let this guy & a few others bother you on a political message board. Where else can we go for fun to play with him & his ilk? It's like you actually expect a non biased intelligent discussion on a political message board. Lighten up dude or don't even come here before it gives you major health issues. Be well & enjoy.

Please understand. The sole intent of Ingersleben & his ilk is to PISS YOU OFF! And you actually let him.

Uh huh.

Believe me when I say that I don't get heart attacks or lose any sleep over these posts. I just thought that the word that ILOVEISRAEL used to describe this poster, Goy, was a little too tame.

Uh huh.

Believe me when I say that I don't get heart attacks or lose any sleep over these posts. I just thought that the word that ILOVEISRAEL used to describe this poster, Goy, was a little too tame.

I like you. You are intelligent, good hearted & peace loving. But how can you possibly expect the opposition to be the same on a political message board. Can you think of any worse format than that? I sure wouldn't keep coming here if I didn't enjoy it. Best to you.

I like you. You are intelligent, good hearted & peace loving. But how can you possibly expect the opposition to be the same on a political message board. Can you think of any worse format than that? I sure wouldn't keep coming here if I didn't enjoy it. Best to you.

Forum List

Back