'It's heartbreaking' there are so few white NBA players

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I won't be invited on Good Morning America to discuss it however.

Halle Berry Comments on Oscars Diversity Controversy: 'It's Heartbreaking'

Halle Berry is speaking out about the Oscars diversity controversy.

Berry appeared at the 2016 MAKERS Conference at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif. on Tuesday, and discussed the criticism that the Academy Awards are facing due to the lack of diversity in the Oscar nominations.

The 49-year-old actress is the first and only African-American woman to win an Academy Award for "Best Actress," for her role in 2001's "Monster Ball." Berry stated that the fact that no other woman of color has won a "Best Actress" Oscar since then is "heartbreaking."

"Honestly, that win almost 15 years ago was iconic, it was important to me, but I had the knowing in the moment that it was bigger than me," Berry said. "I believed that in that moment, that when I said ‘The door tonight has been opened,' I believed that with every bone in my body that this was going to incite change because this door, this barrier, had been broken."

If they stopped being lazy there would be more american white guys. The european white players seem to have no problem. Remember when they said Black people couldnt play basketball? :laugh:

Too bad Blacks don't get nominated more for Oscars. Maybe if you guys practiced more you'd get more votes.

Look man. You can't say that.

Even though the races are all genetically equal and no race is better or worse by nature at anything.....you can't point out why anti white racism exists in selecting NBA and NFL players.

And you certainly cannot say that blacks are just genetically a little better at the skills required of those sports. Because that implies Mother Nature or God created the races with blacks on average being given more of those abilities.....which opens the door to asking...which greater abilities were given to the other....stop......nevermind....see...we can't go there.

Too bad Blacks don't get nominated more for Oscars. Maybe if you guys practiced more you'd get more votes.
Not really. Old white boys own that. Your statement would only be true if Black guys owned it. That way your logical fallacy of false equivalence would make sense.

Who owns the NBA and NFL?

Racist whites who only pick players based on their abilities and qualifications and nothing else. Wait...no.....that would be racist if it were practiced in any other business. What???

Look man. You can't say that.

Even though the races are all genetically equal and no race is better or worse by nature at anything.....you can't point out why anti white racism exists in selecting NBA and NFL players.

And you certainly cannot say that blacks are just genetically a little better at the skills required of those sports. Because that implies Mother Nature or God created the races with blacks on average being given more of those abilities.....which opens the door to asking...which greater abilities were given to the other....stop......nevermind....see...we can't go there.
That doesnt make sense. White boys select the players. How can they be anti white?

The whites don't want to get knived and assaulted. Are there any NBA players who do not have a criminal record at this point?

The whites don't want to get knived and assaulted. Are there any NBA players who do not have a criminal record at this point?
I think there are three.
If you aren't a fucking violent negro thug who runs up and down a basketball court trying to put a fucking ball into a hoop for the amusement of a bunch of Whites you're a nothing in the bleary eyes of the inner city negro thugs.

Not really. Old white boys own that. Your statement would only be true if Black guys owned it. That way your logical fallacy of false equivalence would make sense.

Who owns the NBA and NFL?
Did you misread my post or something?

Did I?

DD said blacks don't get nominated for Oscars, and you said that old white boys own that.

The most logical conclusion I could draw was that black don't get nominated for Oscars because white people run the movie industry.

And based on that conclusion, I wondered why there were so many blacks in NBA and NFL if white people own the teams.

I won't be invited on Good Morning America to discuss it however.

Halle Berry is speaking out about the Oscars diversity controversy.

Berry appeared at the 2016 MAKERS Conference at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif. on Tuesday, and discussed the criticism that the Academy Awards are facing due to the lack of diversity in the Oscar nominations.

The 49-year-old actress is the first and only African-American woman to win an Academy Award for "Best Actress," for her role in 2001's "Monster Ball." Berry stated that the fact that no other woman of color has won a "Best Actress" Oscar since then is "heartbreaking."

"Honestly, that win almost 15 years ago was iconic, it was important to me, but I had the knowing in the moment that it was bigger than me," Berry said. "I believed that in that moment, that when I said ‘The door tonight has been opened,' I believed that with every bone in my body that this was going to incite change because this door, this barrier, had been broken."

poor troll. :cuckoo:

I think there are three.
If you aren't a fucking violent negro thug who runs up and down a basketball court trying to put a fucking ball into a hoop for the amusement of a bunch of Whites you're a nothing in the bleary eyes of the inner city negro thugs.

racist much?

Blacks apparently want Affirmative Action for the Oscars, but when it comes to organizations like the NBA I guarantee you they don't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back