It's happening all over, the "Dutch" Donald Trump

Care to use some verbs or an object or syntax, that whole language thingy?

Nope. One word is sufficient for the what's occurring. It's very worrisome.

What's the alternative? Progressives and their failed multiculturalism bullshit? More open borders and more Muslims, that's your answer.

Yup those idiots won't be happy till we have another 9-11 or worse. Then they may finally catch a damned clue that Islam and Muslim's aren't peaceful.

Sure hope to hell they get hit inis whatever town they live in. Idiots one and all. Fools.
Muslims are very peaceful/loving people and Islam is a religion of peace. It's the radical extremist that are the problem. We shouldn't allow the nut bags to ruin it for an entire religion, but we should also call it what it is. All my Muslim friends say the same thing "That is not Islam, these are not true Muslims"

I have a Muslim friend who won't even kill an insect because of his reverence for life. Islam taught him that and he's a very devout Muslim

What's the alternative? Progressives and their failed multiculturalism bullshit? More open borders and more Muslims, that's your answer.

Yup those idiots won't be happy till we have another 9-11 or worse. Then they may finally catch a damned clue that Islam and Muslim's aren't peaceful.

Sure hope to hell they get hit inis whatever town they live in. Idiots one and all. Fools.
Muslims are very peaceful/loving people and Islam is a religion of peace. It's the radical extremist that are the problem. We shouldn't allow the nut bags to ruin it for an entire religion, but we should also call it what it is. All my Muslim friends say the same thing "That is not Islam, these are not true Muslims"

I have a Muslim friend who won't even kill an insect because of his reverence for life. Islam taught him that and he's a very devout Muslim

That may be but there are Millions of Muslims and they do absolutely nothing about the killers among them.

None of them are innocent in my book. It is what it is.

The problem is not Islam but with the Salafi minority.

We still dont need a regressive religious population immigrating into this nation, regardless.

They sound just like white Americans for a couple of centuries or three toward people of clolor

American women have been truly on a path of equality only since the seventies.

Trumpism is not fascism: the state and the party and business working together? Watch what the GOP tries next term.

You truly need to go to a junior college, the bawk, and take some American history and western civ classes. And some bible as history and or literature as well.

Thanks for playing, Fakey. You can't admit how barbaric Islam is. Now go crawl back into your grub hole.
You deny American white brutality historically until just recently. You deny the suppression of American women liberties until the last few decades. No one else does, thebawk.

Of which has nothing to do with the subject. Poor Jakey-Flakey is totally losing it now.
----------------------------------------------------Sur Jake is under a lot of pressure , he is becoming frantic Roudy .

That may be but there are Millions of Muslims and they do absolutely nothing about the killers among them.

None of them are innocent in my book. It is what it is.
-------------------------------- AGREE , and all the muslims go to the same mosques , live in the same areas [no go zones] , intermarry , listen to the same imam [preachers] , read the same korans and hadiths , support and hide each other from authorities , go to the same butchers , go to the same muslim approved banks as they formulate war on the western world . Its a big 'fifth column' [mafia or criminal organization] thats being imported into the Western world Claudette !!

---------------------------------------------------- i think that your friends are lying and doing some 'taqiyah' for you . mohamad approves of lying / taqiyah if you didn't know . And personal observation of world events shows me that there are a lotta muslim murderers out there though aren't there Cereal Killer ??

Met an Israel Arab Muslim today. He had served on the boarder patrol. For both sides, he said, and smiled.

Sounds like love at first sight.
Yes, thebawk, traitors like you would get along well.

Anti-Islamic hatred and bigotry and rhetoric has reached a new high. These people feel empowered by the rise of far right nationalist anti-immigrant rightwing parties in Europe and here. Historically, this had never ended well for the targeted minorities. It's ratcheted up to unbelievable levels with people calling for Muslims to be deported from the countries they are citizens of, their religion to be banned and their followers killed if they continue to follow that religion.

They sound just like white Americans for a couple of centuries or three toward people of clolor

Trumpism is not fascism: the state and the party and business working together? Watch what the GOP tries next term.

You truly need to go to a junior college, the bawk, and take some American history and western civ classes. And some bible as history and or literature as well.

Thanks for playing, Fakey. You can't admit how barbaric Islam is. Now go crawl back into your grub hole.

Barbaric like this guy? http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/17/u...nt-rushed-to-heal-pain-caused-by-another.html

You deny American white brutality historically until just recently. You deny the suppression of American women liberties until the last few decades. No one else does, thebawk.

Of which has nothing to do with the subject. Poor Jakey-Flakey is totally losing it now.
Says dowdy who lost it long ago.
Oh but you prefer to talk about how bad this country was towards women and blacks, don't you?

----------------------------------------------------Sur Jake is under a lot of pressure , he is becoming frantic Roudy .
Perhaps some govt. paid psychotherapy to deal with the results of this election would be a good idea?

Anti-Islamic hatred and bigotry and rhetoric has reached a new high. These people feel empowered by the rise of far right nationalist anti-immigrant rightwing parties in Europe and here. Historically, this had never ended well for the targeted minorities. It's ratcheted up to unbelievable levels with people calling for Muslims to be deported from the countries they are citizens of, their religion to be banned and their followers killed if they continue to follow that religion.

Wow, so many straw man arguments in one paragraph. LOL

[edit] Oh, hadn't noticed it was you. Figures.

I have "Muslim" friends that are like that as well, however I attribute that more to their culture, upbringing, and background than the religion. The sad truth is that all of the Islamists and Islamic terrorist groups we see today, have clerics who are studied experts on the Koran as their leaders, and consider themselves devout Muslims practicing the "pure" Islam that prophet Muhammad intended.

Many Muslims agree with this rigid, inflexible, violent, and intolerant interpretation of Islam, even though they don't act upon it. Which enables the Islamic groups because they feel they're carrying out the will of their people, why we have this world wide clash of civilizations between Islam vs democracy and Western ideals.

Met an Israel Arab Muslim today. He had served on the boarder patrol. For both sides, he said, and smiled.

Sounds like love at first sight.
Yes, thebawk, traitors like you would get along well.

---------------------------------------- not true , the euros can do as they like and i wish them well and i wish them full success Coyote . As far as the USA goes i just advocate the stopping of the importation of more muslims and third worlders into the USA . Existing muslims can stay in the USA and do as they like until time and old age takes its toll . Maybe the TRUMP will take my advice Coyote !!

Barbaric like this guy? http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/17/u...nt-rushed-to-heal-pain-caused-by-another.html

Aww....another puff piece about how wonderful Muslims are.

I was talking barbaric like this: Shocking video shows scores of injured and bloodied shoppers lying on ground moments after attack

Forum List

Back