It's happening all over, the "Dutch" Donald Trump

Care to use some verbs or an object or syntax, that whole language thingy?

Nope. One word is sufficient for the what's occurring. It's very worrisome.
You're referring to Islam, right?
Applies equally well to assholes like you.
But I'm neither an asshole nor a fascist.
You are in fact a racist of both kinds.
Islam is not a race you moron.

You're referring to Islam, right?
Applies equally well to assholes like you.
But I'm neither an asshole nor a fascist.
You are in fact a racist of both kinds.
Islam is not a race you moron.
I did not say it was. I said you were a racist, an asshole, and a fascist.

Get over you'sef, Roshboy. Hmmm.

We are best off letting Europe taking care of itself, and check immigration from Europe as much as from the ME and Latin America. We have plenty of problems at home.

No, they won't.
Yes they will. So far we have UK, US, Italy, and Netherlands.

More to come on the anti Islam wave. Stay tuned. It won't be a crusade in the classical sense of it, but it will indeed be a drive to preserve the cultural, historical, and religious identity of Europe.

There might even be a military component to it, where Western / European powers unite and turn a few Islamic strongholds into rubble.

History does indeed repeat itself.
Unless the European nations are willing to actually throw out most, if not all the Muslims who migrated into their nations, the Europeans are in a no-win situation.
Correct, they already fucked up and let way too many in without thinking about what they're doing.

This shit was planned.

No, they won't.

More to come on the anti Islam wave. Stay tuned. It won't be a crusade in the classical sense of it, but it will indeed be a drive to preserve the cultural, historical, and religious identity of Europe.

There might even be a military component to it, where Western / European powers unite and turn a few Islamic strongholds into rubble.

Unless the European nations are willing to actually throw out most, if not all the Muslims who migrated into their nations, the Europeans are in a no-win situation.
Correct, they already fucked up and let way too many in without thinking about what they're doing.
-------------------------------------------- personally i think that the governments knew exactly what they were doing Roudy !!

No, they won't.

-------------------------------------------- personally i think that the governments knew exactly what they were doing Roudy !!

Yep,NWO/globullist shit from the get go.

No, they won't.

-------------------------------------- they worship diversity as they force different groups to live together .

-------------------------------------- they worship diversity as they force different groups to live together .

I really dont think this has anything to do with diversity.
I believe it's more about bringing down western civilization.

I'd love to see Christians go and flood a Muslim country with factions acting as crazed lunatics murdering/maiming innocent Muslims. That shit wouldn't fly for one week..

Lets be honest with each other. Multi-culturalism doesn't work and will never work. We need to quit pretending people of different nations/cultures are tolerant of one another. Enough with the fucking rainbows and cotton candy. Everyone's fine as long as their culture is preserved. Fuck with peoples culture (anywhere in the world) and they will rise up and put an end to it. It's just the way it is and no amount of "oh we should be more tolerant" is going to change it.

They sound just like white Americans for a couple of centuries or three toward people of clolor

American women have been truly on a path of equality only since the seventies.

Trumpism is not fascism: the state and the party and business working together? Watch what the GOP tries next term.

You truly need to go to a junior college, the bawk, and take some American history and western civ classes. And some bible as history and or literature as well.

Thanks for playing, Fakey. You can't admit how barbaric Islam is. Now go crawl back into your grub hole.
You deny American white brutality historically until just recently. You deny the suppression of American women liberties until the last few decades. No one else does, thebawk.

Of which has nothing to do with the subject. Poor Jakey-Flakey is totally losing it now.

I'd love to see Christians go and flood a Muslim country with factions acting as crazed lunatics murdering/maiming innocent Muslims. That shit wouldn't fly for one week..

Lets be honest with each other. Multi-culturalism doesn't work and will never work. We need to quit pretending people of different nations/cultures are tolerant of one another. Enough with the fucking rainbows and cotton candy. Everyone's fine as long as their culture is preserved. Fuck with peoples culture (anywhere in the world) and they will rise up and put an end to it. It's just the way it is and no amount of "oh we should be more tolerant" is going to change it.
After what just happened in Germany and Turkey today can anyone truly blame any country that is trying to curb the flow of Muslims into their territory? Geert Wilders put it best: "our tolerant, open, democratic society started losing when it decided to tolerate the intolerants."

Care to use some verbs or an object or syntax, that whole language thingy?

What's the alternative? Progressives and their failed multiculturalism bullshit? More open borders and more Muslims, that's your answer.

Yup those idiots won't be happy till we have another 9-11 or worse. Then they may finally catch a damned clue that Islam and Muslim's aren't peaceful.

Sure hope to hell they get hit in whatever town they live in. Idiots one and all. Fools.

Yup those idiots won't be happy till we have another 9-11 or worse. Then they may finally catch a damned clue that Islam and Muslim's aren't peaceful.

Sure hope to hell they get hit in whatever town they live in. Idiots one and all. Fools.
There is no fool like a stupid fool who gladly harms their own interest for silly lies.

There is no fool like a stupid fool who gladly harms their own interest for silly lies.

Yup. All so they can feel good about themselves.

What a bunch of ignorant assholes. Assholes who won't be happy till America is hit again.

They sound just like white Americans for a couple of centuries or three toward people of clolor

American women have been truly on a path of equality only since the seventies.

Trumpism is not fascism: the state and the party and business working together? Watch what the GOP tries next term.

You truly need to go to a junior college, the bawk, and take some American history and western civ classes. And some bible as history and or literature as well.

Thanks for playing, Fakey. You can't admit how barbaric Islam is. Now go crawl back into your grub hole.
You deny American white brutality historically until just recently. You deny the suppression of American women liberties until the last few decades. No one else does, thebawk.

Of which has nothing to do with the subject. Poor Jakey-Flakey is totally losing it now.
Says dowdy who lost it long ago.

The Regressive Left is partially to blame for this as well.

Attack and insult people because they're concerned about the security and sovereignty of their country, and people will fight back.

Spin & deflect for an ideology causing the deaths of innocents around the world and promising more, and people will fight back.

You'd think that would be obvious.

The Regressive Left is partially to blame for this as well.

Attack and insult people because they're concerned about the security and sovereignty of their country, and people will fight back.

Spin & deflect for an ideology causing the deaths of innocents around the world and promising more, and people will fight back.

You'd think that would be obvious.
Makes me wonder which is more harmful to Western civilization; Muslim terrorism or leftwing academics.

Would seem that the Marxist Professoriate is the worst thing to hit the West since the Bubonic Plague.

Forum List

Back