It's Happening Again - Homes Lost - Some Rent Control Needed

And you added: stealing private property.

When did you turn into a WHINEY landlord ?

Are you kidding?
You couldn't pay me enough to deal with whiney tenant assholes like you.

Just mention the words rent control,

Did you ever admit your gasoline price control error?
Pretty clear evidence you don't understand economics.....like a whiney lib.
1. Raising an apartment rent from $550/month to $900 (now it's gone up to $1,090) is landlord STEALING from the renter.

2. Nobody in this forum has ever whined more that you have in this thread. Complaining about being robbed by a lowlife landlord, is commenting, not whining.

3. I have no error. I demonstrated that you're a hypocrite. You will steal money from elderly, low-income renters who are essentially defenseless, and unable to move, but when somebody raises prices on you, you're upset.

Strike 1..........Strike 2..........Strike 3. :biggrin:

BTW, I taught microeconomics in college years ago, and am a former business owner, and I could still run rings around you with that. You're probably one of those dummies who thinks the firm can always simply raise prices on customers, when hit with a cost increase. Right ? Right, Mr Conservative ? You're not impressing me, junior.

All those in this thread who oppose having some rent control to fight the insane rent increases in the Tampa Bay area, answer this >

How would you feel about (starting Jan 1st) $350 coming out of your pocket, every month, with nothing given to you more than what you already have ?

Or this ? Being mugged on the street for $350, once a month, indefinitely.

View attachment 573445

Sounds like the market telling you to move.

I just presented a hypothetical,

A pretty fucking stupid one.

and you showed your hypocrisy by being against controlling rent, but you oppose gas pries of $500/gallon.

I'm against rent control and I'm against gasoline price controls.

How about if price of meat went up 1000%

I'd be sad. I'd also be against meat price controls.

You'd celebrate ?

That would be stupid. Sounds like more your thing.
You call the hypothetical "stupid", because you don't like that it showed you to be a hypocrite. Only thing stupid is your hypocrisy. :biggrin:

My ass, you're against gasoline price controls. If they raised it to $500/gallon, you'd be screaming bloody murder, same as everybody else. Your pretense is about as hidden as the full moon on a cloudless night. lol

You'd be screaming about meat prices too. You'd probably be ranting at your reps to take action. Give us a break. :puhleeze:

1. Raising an apartment rent from $550/month to $900 (now it's gone up to $1,090) is landlord STEALING from the renter.

2. Nobody in this forum has ever whined more that you have in this thread. Complaining about being robbed by a lowlife landlord, is commenting, not whining.

3. I have no error. I demonstrated that you're a hypocrite. You will steal money from elderly, low-income renters who are essentially defenseless, and unable to move, but when somebody raises prices on you, you're upset.

Strike 1..........Strike 2..........Strike 3. :biggrin:

BTW, I taught microeconomics in college years ago, and am a former business owner, and I could still run rings around you with that. You're probably one of those dummies who thinks the firm can always simply raise prices on customers, when hit with a cost increase. Right ? Right, Mr Conservative ? You're not impressing me, junior.

Liar.

2. Nobody in this forum has ever whined more that you have in this thread.

Highlighting your whiney liberal idiocy is the opposite of whining.

3. I have no error.

You thought $500 gas could be priced at $3, by government edict.
Huge error.

BTW, I taught microeconomics in college years ago,

You should take another look at what your textbooks said about price controls.

and am a former business owner,

You should have saved more....maybe you wouldn't be such a whiney liberal?

You're probably one of those dummies who thinks the firm can always simply raise prices on customers, when hit with a cost increase.

I'm one of those dummies who understands a demand curve and a supply curve.

You're not impressing me, junior.

Likewise, thief.

You call the hypothetical "stupid", because you don't like that it showed you to be a hypocrite. Only thing stupid is your hypocrisy. :biggrin:

My ass, you're against gasoline price controls. If they raised it to $500/gallon, you'd be screaming bloody murder,Your pretense is about as hidden as the full moon on a cloudless night. lol

You'd be screaming about meat prices too. You'd probably be ranting at your reps to take action. Give us a break. :puhleeze:

You call the hypothetical "stupid",

Yeah, thinking you can turn $500 gas into $3 gas, pretty fucking stupid.

because you don't like that it showed you to be a hypocrite.

I'm against rent control, I'm against gas price control. No hypocrisy.

If they raised it to $500/gallon, you'd be screaming bloody murder,

Yes, I'd be pissed. Only you're dumb enough to think price controls would fix it.

I asked before, how much gas would be refined with $15,000 a barrel oil with a $3 fixed price?
More or less than is refined today? Use your teaching expertise. Or run away again.

Liar.

2. Nobody in this forum has ever whined more that you have in this thread.

Highlighting your whiney liberal idiocy is the opposite of whining.

3. I have no error.

You thought $500 gas could be priced at $3, by government edict.
Huge error.

BTW, I taught microeconomics in college years ago,

You should take another look at what your textbooks said about price controls.

and am a former business owner,

You should have saved more....maybe you wouldn't be such a whiney liberal?

You're probably one of those dummies who thinks the firm can always simply raise prices on customers, when hit with a cost increase.

I'm one of those dummies who understands a demand curve and a supply curve.

You're not impressing me, junior.

Likewise, thief.
Oh, so now you call me a liar. Well, I stated easily provable FACT. So let's do this. Let's make a bet. We'll consult the apartment complex I am talking about, and find out what was the rent for the "Azealea" apartment (smallest one in the complex) a few years ago, and what is that apartment renting for now.

If I'm wrong, I'll stay out of USMB for a year. Ig I'm right you apologize to me for calling me a liar, and then you stay out of USMB for a year. You game ?

LOL. The only thing you're "highlighting" is your whining about reasonable rent controls. And you still make the mistake about rent control being "liberal". I corrected you on that about 10 times already. Slow learner.

I told you there is no such thing as $500/gallon gas. It's a hypothetical, dum dum. Ans sure it could be proceed at $3/gallon. If necessary, the government could the more action than that. Form follows function. Anything could be done and it SHOULD, when the cause is to PROTECT the public (something lowlife weasels like you have no care about)

Demand curve and a supply curve, huh ? DODGE! Run rabbit, run.

YOU are the THIEF ( and a deranged one at that)

You call the hypothetical "stupid",

Yeah, thinking you can turn $500 gas into $3 gas, pretty fucking stupid.

because you don't like that it showed you to be a hypocrite.

I'm against rent control, I'm against gas price control. No hypocrisy.

If they raised it to $500/gallon, you'd be screaming bloody murder,

Yes, I'd be pissed. Only you're dumb enough to think price controls would fix it.

I asked before, how much gas would be refined with $15,000 a barrel oil with a $3 fixed price?
More or less than is refined today? Use your teaching expertise. Or run away again.
Absolutely, a gas price could be set at $3/gallon, and you're an idiot for thinking it couldnt. Go ahead and jack your gas price up, when the govt says you cant. I'll bring a fruit basket to your jail cell.

LOL. You're against gas price control, like I am Winston Churchill.

What amount of gas would be refined is the same amount that is refined now, while gas prices ARE about $3/gallon, the price of a barrel of oil would be the same as now.
Of course it would help if Donald Trump was still president, instead of the guy with his brains falling out of his head.

As for running away, I didn't see any response to the scenario I mentioned about costs being passed on to consumers. Run away again ?

Lets see ....uh.....
1. I'm for mass deportation of all illegal aliens.
2. Islam is banned in America by the Supremacy Clause. Therefore all mosques should be shut down. All Korans eliminated.
3. Affirmative Action should be banned nationwide, and whites should be paid reparations$$, for 57 years of racial discrimination victimization.
4. CCW should be the law nationwide.
5. Gun free zones should be abolished.
6. Teachers should be trained and armed.
7. Police shootings that sparked riots, were mostly justified homicide.
8. Military equipment for police is a good idea.
9. Police budgets should be increased.
10. Homosexuals are sex pervert lunatics.
11. Tran sexual men should not be permitted to compete in women sports. And stop referring to them as she and her.
12. Gay "pride" is a coverup for gay shame (what is there to be proud of ?)
13. The 2020 election was stolen by massive fraud. Trump is the true POTUS.
14. The SCOTUS should uphold the Mississippi 15 week abortion law. Roe vs Wade should die.
15. Trump had the most extensive list of positive accomplishments of any president in US history.
HaHaHa, and Trump is opposed to rent control, you're getting lost in your own pretzel.

Oh, so now you call me a liar. Well, I stated easily provable FACT. So let's do this. Let's make a bet. We'll consult the apartment complex I am talking about, and find out what was the rent for the "Azealea" apartment (smallest one in the complex) a few years ago, and what is that apartment renting for now.

If I'm wrong, I'll stay out of USMB for a year. Ig I'm right you apologize to me for calling me a liar, and then you stay out of USMB for a year. You game ?

LOL. The only thing you're "highlighting" is your whining about reasonable rent controls. And you still make the mistake about rent control being "liberal". I corrected you on that about 10 times already. Slow learner.

I told you there is no such thing as $500/gallon gas. It's a hypothetical, dum dum. Ans sure it could be proceed at $3/gallon. If necessary, the government could the more action than that. Form follows function. Anything could be done and it SHOULD, when the cause is to PROTECT the public (something lowlife weasels like you have no care about)

Demand curve and a supply curve, huh ? DODGE! Run rabbit, run.

YOU are the THIEF ( and a deranged one at that)

Oh, so now you call me a liar.

Only because you are.

The only thing you're "highlighting" is your whining about reasonable rent controls.

Rent controls are a stupid idea. Not as stupid as ordering $500 gas to be $3 gas.

I told you there is no such thing as $500/gallon gas. It's a hypothetical, dum dum.

Tell me again the government can make it $3, just by ordering it to be $3. DURR

And sure it could be proceed [priced] at $3/gallon.

Because you're an idiot, professor.

Demand curve and a supply curve, huh ?

Yup.

DODGE! Run rabbit, run.

Sure thing, whiner.

HaHaHa, and Trump is opposed to rent control, you're getting lost in your own pretzel.
FALSE! Trump has not made any statement about rent control pertaining to the current housing crisis in Tampa Bay, and the unusual situation. In fact, if anything could be deduced, he would likely be in favor of rent control IN THIS INSTANCE, because it is heavily coming from Biden's open border migrant dumps, something Trump is 100% against.
You're not "getting" lost in this. You have been all along, and still are.

Azealea" apartment (smallest one in the complex) a few years ago, and what is that apartment renting for now.
In my area, gasoline was $2.25 10 months ago, now it is $3.55--that is over a 50% increase. We are paying it because we live in a capitalist society. Likewise, rents increase. Prices continually rise on everything. If you don't like the rent--MOVE. You can twist your communist logic in any direction you want and you can lie that you are a conservative all you want, but when you spout this communist leftist bullshit, your true colors are revealed and I don't GAF if you have posted the same lies 40 million times, they are still lies.

Absolutely, a gas price could be set at $3/gallon, and you're an idiot for thinking it couldnt. Go ahead and jack your gas price up, when the govt says you cant. I'll bring a fruit basket to your jail cell.

What amount of gas would be refined is the same amount that is refined now, while gas prices ARE about $3/gallon, the price of a barrel of oil would be the same as now.
Of course it would help if Donald Trump was still president, instead of the guy with his brains falling out of his head.

As for running away, I didn't see any response to the scenario I mentioned about costs being passed on to consumers. Run away again ?

Absolutely, a gas price could be set at $3/gallon, and you're an idiot for thinking it couldnt.

Go ahead and jack your gas price up, when the govt says you cant.

Are they going to force me to refine $15,000 oil?

Winston was much, much smarter than you. You're more like AOC.

Wrong. For gas to ever be priced at $500, oil would have to be at least $15,000.

You don't understand anything about economics.
Did the college fire you? Is that why you're poor?

I didn't see any response to the scenario I mentioned about costs being passed on to consumers.

How much gas would be refined with $70 oil, if the government said gas had to be 3 cents a gallon?

FALSE! Trump has not made any statement about rent control pertaining to the current housing crisis in Tampa Bay, and the unusual situation. In fact, if anything could be deduced, he would likely be in favor of rent control IN THIS INSTANCE, because it is heavily coming from Biden's open border migrant dumps, something Trump is 100% against.
You're not "getting" lost in this. You have been all along, and still are.
You are still wrong moron, Trump is a staunch free market advocate--not a liberal commie.

Oh, so now you call me a liar.

Only because you are.

The only thing you're "highlighting" is your whining about reasonable rent controls.

Rent controls are a stupid idea. Not as stupid as ordering $500 gas to be $3 gas.

I told you there is no such thing as $500/gallon gas. It's a hypothetical, dum dum.

Tell me again the government can make it $3, just by ordering it to be $3. DURR

And sure it could be proceed [priced] at $3/gallon.

Because you're an idiot, professor.

Demand curve and a supply curve, huh ?

Yup.

DODGE! Run rabbit, run.

Sure thing, whiner.
So you say I'm a liar, but you PUNK OUT from my challenge, in which I can prove what I say (which you know nothing about). And isn't that interesting also. Why would you think I'm lying about an apartment rent going from $550/month to $1,090 in a few years ? You think that is odd ?

It is what is happening here all over the Tampa Bay area. It is the "rule", not the exception. You are clueless.

Damn fool. there is no such thing as $500/gallon. You are dense.

OK. The govt can make it be $3, by ordering it to be $3. Happy ?

No, it is not supply and demand. The scenario I mentioned, has to do with demand and PRICE, not supply. It also has to do with SALES (and I just gave you the answer because you've been stumbling long enough, unable to understand what I was talking about. Good thing you weren't one of my students. :290968001256257790-final:

So you say I'm a liar, but you PUNK OUT from my challenge, in which i cam prove what I say (which you know nothing about). And isn't that interesting also. Why would you think I'm lying about an apartment rent going from $550/month to $1,090 in a few years. You think that is odd ?

It is what is happening here all over the Tampa Bay area. It is the "rule", not the exception. You are clueless.

No, it is not supply and demand. The scenario I mentioned has to do with demand and PRICE, not supply. It also has to do with SALES (and I just gave you the answer because you've been stumbling long enough, unable to understand what I was talking about. Good thing you weren't one of my students. :290968001256257790-final:

So you say I'm a liar,

You said a rent hike is theft.....that's a lie.

You said my opposition to rent controls AND gas price controls was hypocritical....that's a lie.

Why would you think I'm lying about an apartment rent going from $550/month to $1,090 in a few years.

I didn't say your rent claims were lies. Your solutions are moronic. I guess that makes you a moron.

Come up with a less moronic hypothetical.

Why hasn't congress ordered it to be 3 cents?

No, it is not supply and demand. The scenario I mentioned has to do with demand and PRICE, not supply.

How much $15,000 oil is demanded by refiners when gas can only be sold at $3? DURR

Good thing you weren't one of my students.

Good thing. When I questioned your idiotic claims, all your students would see your ignorance.

Forum List

Back