It's Happening Again - Homes Lost - Some Rent Control Needed

Normal fucking communists. Do you think you're paying the same rent as your parents paid? Nope. I rest my case. You are a bald faced communist. If you can't or won't pay the increased rent, get out or find a room mate, the same as those illegals you claimed were doing. You have lost this debate so many times it is a dead horse. You should quit beating it.

1638771993649.png

You're as bad as the liberals with their race card. Just as COWARDLY as they are. When I called you out in Post # 313, and asked you to justify your assinine communist card, you DODGED it, and hid under the table.

And then after that dishonor of you, you have the gall to come back and flash that moronic communist card again. You are a piece of work, fit for a cess pool,

Nope, he adapted to the situation with an eye to making his life better. I didn't hear him saying that he wanted someone to subsidize him.

IT IS MORON. IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE NOT WILLING OR ABLE TO PAY (BEAR) THE COST, THE PRODUCT, RENT OR SERVICE WOULD GO UNUSED. You are obtuse, you can't be this stupid.
MORON!! It is NOT the American people who are paying the exhorbitant rents here, it is Biden's migrants. And those few Americans who can afford it, and are paying it, are suffering the loss of other things that money could/should be spent for, as are thousands of other businesses suffering LOSSES$$$ of those Sales$, which in your selfish greed, you care nothing about. Scum like you are the cancers of this country.

MORON!! It is NOT the American people who are paying the exhorbitant rents here, it is Biden's migrants. And those few Americans who can afford it, and are paying it, are suffering the loss of other things that money could/should be spent for, as are thousands of other businesses suffering LOSSES$$$ of those Sales$, which in your selfish greed, you care nothing about. Scum like you are the cancers of this country.
OH BOO HOO HOO! Sounds like a personal problem, call someone who gives a fuck.

Nope, he adapted to the situation with an eye to making his life better. I didn't hear him saying that he wanted someone to subsidize him.
He said he'd ride a bicycle. So just like the renters he would be suffering some loss (loss of use of a car) But he's lying. He'd rather have the price controls and keep his car. :slap:

:puhleeze: And nobody is "subsidized" by not being a theft victim. Cops don't subsidize us by keeping muggers from robbing us.

Last edited:
What did I have to dodge, tovarish, you have made it abundantly clear to everyone following this thread just exactly what you are. For me to add to it would just be redundant.
Yeah, exactly what I am. A RESPONSIBLE citizen who holds landlords to be accountable, same as other businesses, who comply with doing what is right for all Americans.

And you have made it abundantly clear to everyone following this thread just exactly what you are. > A real estate investor with a vested interest, who is so bia$ed from your own greed, you shouldn't even be in this thread at all.

So in the final analysis, what should we as ACTUAL concerned Americans do to try to rectify this wildy out of control lunacy, that has taken over our housing supply ? At the very least, we should contact our elected representitives, local, state, and federal, and request some legislation be passed to control all these skyrocketing housing costs.

Sure, its a common answer that the politicians don't care, but that is wrong. They care about getting re-elected, and if they hear from enough people on this issue, it can make an impact. If politicians DON'T hear from us, they think we're happy. Actually, they have a right to think that. It is our job to contact them, and keep bugging them about it.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Oh so you'd rather have $500/gallon, than a price control keeping it at $3/gallon. You're full of shit. As for electric vehicles, what if the price of a charge went to $7,500 each.
Still dont want the price control ? LOL/

How would price controls bring $500 gasoline down to $3?

Be specific.

He said he'd ride a bicycle. So just like the renters he would be suffering some loss (loss of use of a car) But he's lying. He'd rather have the price controls and keep his car. :slap:

:puhleeze: And nobody is "subsidized" by not being a theft victim. Cops don't subsidize us by keeping muggers from robbing us.

Are you saying landlords are theives and you are a victim?

Then you had crap jobs or were living too high on the hog. I'm comfortable now because I sacrificed when I was younger. I drove old cars until the wheels fell off, I didn't go out much, when I went to a movie, it was a bargain matenee or at a dollar theater. When I bought my first house it one that I could easily afford even though I had to make a three hour round trip commute or more. I lost that house to the Clinton Housing bubble. I sacrificed some more and bought a condo, again that I could afford ( barely). I sold that and moved to Arizona where housing is cheaper and used the proceeds to buy a decent retirement home and fix it up. We had a saying when I was in the Army in the early seventies "failing to prepare is preparing to fail." You obviously spent your life preparing to fail.
If I did then so did you. because your story is about identical to mine (except I went from California to Florida)

You are donating money every month when you are about to be homeless??????????????

Makes NO SENSE
1. I'm not about to be homeless. I can pay the $250/mo increase, but many others in my complex can't. THEY ARE about to become homeless, or go live with relatives if they're lucky (which is a form of homelessness)

Still the $250/mo increase in rent is akin to being mugged for $250, and then having that mugging happen again, once every month thereafter.

2. The donation the the ASPCA is just $19/month, and I've been doing it for 2 years, long before the pillagers showed up (October 2021)

No, not at all. I'd be taking responsibility for myself, something you are refusing to do,
That's what YOU are refusing to do. You refuse to take responsibility for s product that is a basic necessity to millions of people. and you IRresponsibly act like all you have to do is respond to the "market". Not acceptable.

How would price controls bring $500 gasoline down to $3?

Be specific.
By capping the price at $3/gallon. Duh!

And it isn't $500 gasoline. There is no definition to the price, just as there isnt any definition to the price of housing rents. Landlords are only charging sky high rents because they are able to, and they are greedy, and lack responsibilty regarding anything outside of their bank accounts.

Forum List

Back