What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Happening Again - Homes Lost - Some Rent Control Needed

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's the responsibility of government to take care of protectionist and provide for all his needs. Or, just some of them I guess. Which ones? Depends on the weather?

OP
protectionist

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
View attachment 586469

What's the basic idea here?
The basic idea here, is the need for society to PROTECT its elderly, low-income citizens, during a time of critical housing rental extremism, from the wolf pack of greedy, money-grabbing landlords, who pay no attention to those folks, while energetically racing to enrich themselves, as much as possible, regardless of the collateral damage fallout.

What you're babbling about, I have no idea, nor any interest in it.

OP
protectionist

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is no reason for new development to not occur.

You don't think less development will occur at $550 than at $1150?

No reason to think that would change one iota.

You must have been the worst econ teacher in history.
I don't think it...I KNOW it. $1150 is a FALSE item. It doesn't exist in the real world, but only in the concocted world of manipulations, by Biden, migrants, and investor sharks.

Back to reality - in a decent apartment complex with many amenities, 1 bedroom apartment rents for $600/month. As always, landlords make their profits, renters are happy, maintenance workers keep things going, everybody's happy. :biggrin:

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The basic idea here, is the need for society to PROTECT its elderly, low-income citizens, during a time of critical housing rental extremism, from the wolf pack of greedy, money-grabbing landlords, who pay no attention to those folks, while energetically racing to enrich themselves, as much as possible, regardless of the collateral damage fallout.

You are blaming the wrong people, it's the damn democrats voting for assinine policy's and then running to cheaper red controlled places and doing the same thing

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The basic idea here, is the need for society to PROTECT its elderly, low-income citizens

No, that's not the basic idea of a supply curve.

Of course not, because you have very little understanding of even basic economics.

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't think it...I KNOW it. $1150 is a FALSE item. It doesn't exist in the real world, but only in the concocted world of manipulations, by Biden, migrants, and investor sharks.

Back to reality - in a decent apartment complex with many amenities, 1 bedroom apartment rents for $600/month. As always, landlords make their profits, renters are happy, maintenance workers keep things going, everybody's happy. :biggrin:

Back to reality - in a decent apartment complex with many amenities, 1 bedroom apartment rents for $600/month

Which is why you can't find that now....reality.

You should definitely buy or build a decent apartment complex with many amenities and only charge $600/month for a 1 bedroom apartment.

Post your profitability on this thread. Good luck!!!

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The gubberment should take care of me!!!!

OP
protectionist

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You are blaming the wrong people, it's the damn democrats voting for assinine policy's and then running to cheaper red controlled places and doing the same thing
You'd have to clarify that. Too ambiguous.

OP
protectionist

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The basic idea here, is the need for society to PROTECT its elderly, low-income citizens

No, that's not the basic idea of a supply curve.

Of course not, because you have very little understanding of even basic economics.
Correct, it is not the basic idea of a supply curve. It is the basic idea of THIS THREAD.
which has nothing whatsoever to do with any supply curve.

And you have already proven that you are clueless on basic economics. You get an F, student.

OP
protectionist

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Back to reality - in a decent apartment complex with many amenities, 1 bedroom apartment rents for $600/month

Which is why you can't find that now....reality.

You should definitely buy or build a decent apartment complex with many amenities and only charge $600/month for a 1 bedroom apartment.

Post your profitability on this thread. Good luck!!!
NO, that's NOT why you can't find it now. The manipulations by Biden, migrants, and investor sharks, are why you can't find it now, combined with the worthlessness of impotent government.

A decent apartment complex with many amenities, charging $600/month for a 1 bedroom apartment would have a profitability the same as all the profitabilities that landlords had a few years ago, when 1 bdrm apts were commonly renting for $600/mo, and landlords were doing fine, from year to year. Nothing has changed in that respect. Ho hum.

Landlords don't need to gouge renters to make profits. They could just do what they've always done.

OP
protectionist

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The gubberment should take care of me!!!!
Sometimes. Form follows function.

That's what government is for. Would you prefer to not have one at all ? What if there were no gubberment construction regulations ? Maybe the house you're living in, would collapse, and come crashing down on your head.

Maybe the food you eat would give you cancer. Maybe the car you drive, would turn into a fireball.

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NO, that's NOT why you can't find it now. The manipulations by Biden, migrants, and investor sharks, are why you can't find it now, combined with the worthlessness of impotent government.

A decent apartment complex with many amenities, charging $600/month for a 1 bedroom apartment would have a profitability the same as all the profitabilities that landlords had a few years ago, when 1 bdrm apts were commonly renting for $600/mo, and landlords were doing fine, from year to year. Nothing has changed in that respect. Ho hum.

Landlords don't need to gouge renters to make profits. They could just do what they've always done.

Wait, too many buyers and not enough sellers makes the price go up?
That almost sounds like economics!

A decent apartment complex with many amenities, charging $600/month for a 1 bedroom apartment would have a profitability the same as all the profitabilities that landlords had a few years ago

Awesome!

So build one. Charge $600/month. Post your happy results.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List