It's Green Chili Season!!

YoU BASTARD!

One of the things I miss about living in the 505...

Every grocery store roasting green chiles out front... the aroma... mmm...
Here's thinking of you kid....... :lol:

Man, unless you been there, lived it, gotten it fresh... you have know idea. I made some of the best green chile stew while living in R.R. I envy you, a little...
Not a big green chili stew fan but I do like green chili on and in many other things.

I miss sopapillas as well... stuffed, not dessert...

Sadie's... Little Anita's... Frontier... The Range... they just don't have food like that here in S.C.
Tried the Range over a year ago, I was less than impressed. Have yet to try Sadie's, Frontier or little Anita"s. We are very close to Papa Felipe's..........

Time for green chili everything.

Hatch_green_chile.jpg

J2816x2112-16082-1-1.jpg

Time for me to drive down to Hatch, NM. In my 'hood, anyone going through Hatch is required to bring back a bushel or two.

YoU BASTARD!

Man, unless you been there, lived it, gotten it fresh... you have know idea. I made some of the best green chile stew while living in R.R. I envy you, a little...
Not a big green chili stew fan but I do like green chili on and in many other things.

Sadie's... Little Anita's... Frontier... The Range... they just don't have food like that here in S.C.
Talking about stuffed......

1481335180275.jpeg

YoU BASTARD!

Tried the Range over a year ago, I was less than impressed. Have yet to try Sadie's, Frontier or little Anita"s. We are very close to Papa Felipe's..........

Up on Central, in Knob Hill, try Kelly's Pub. Great bison burgers, green chile cheese fries, and micro brewery.

The Standard Diner is also very good.

Up on Central, in Knob Hill, try Kelly's Pub. Great bison burgers, green chile cheese fries, and micro brewery.

Almost forgot.......

e83c52dfb5c61e12cc40f92f34f23751.jpg

Almost forgot.......

e83c52dfb5c61e12cc40f92f34f23751.jpg

Now that I can find here, along with Hatch products in the can... not nearly as good as fresh... but sometimes you take what you can get...

I typically avoid Central and Snob Hill if I can......... And I still don't drink.

New Topics

Forum List

Back