It's Gotta be this or that!

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
"Quid Pro Quo" wasn't quite working with the American people, but maybe "bribery" will, If not they'll try Lying to the Mueller team.? Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats shift their impeachment narrative in an all-out attempt to find out what will stick.

"Quid Pro Quo" wasn't quite working with the American people, but maybe "bribery" will, If not they'll try Lying to the Mueller team.? Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats shift their impeachment narrative in an all-out attempt to find out what will stick.
Already sucked in by the daily GOP talking point, hmm?

I've been calling it what it is since the beginning: extortion.

"Nice country you have here. It would be a shame if Russia did anything to it..."

We used to call that slinging shit on the wall to find out what kind of shit will stick.

Sort of like going from Whitewater to lying about a blow job....

How about Blackmail. How did that poll? Did they try nefarious coercion?

How about we say he tried to strong arm the Ukrainians into publicly announcing criminal investigations into his domestic political rivals?

We used to call that slinging shit on the wall to find out what kind of shit will stick.
I remember back then; Benghazi, Fast n Furious, Lyin' Ted's dad killed JFK, Ebola, Servers, Pizzagate, etc. That stuff was all incredibly stupid.

If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power for personal political gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.

Simple as that.

I've been calling it what it is since the beginning: extortion

"extortion" = to investigate members of the Democrat Party for stealing US taxpayer money

Explain to us what Hunter Biden "added" to the Ukrainian Power Company's "board," whether he ever attended a single "board meeting" even though he DID NOT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE, and why he was paid $$$$$$$$$$$ millions as his "daddy" bragged about GETTING A UKRAINIAN PROSECUTOR FIRED.....

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

and then I'll explain it....

PAY to PLAY

Want US foreign aid??

Then put my drug addicted kiddie on your "board" and PAY HIM (with the foreign aid)

Want US foreign aid??

Then put my drug addicted kiddie on your "board" and PAY HIM (with the foreign aid)
You have zero evidence there was linkage between the firing of the massively corrupt Shokin and Hunter Biden.

Nor do you have evidence Biden was paid with foreign aid money.

You've really drunk the Kool-Aid, kid. :lol:

Evidence Democrats stole US taxpayer money, please

Dan Rostenkowski, Ex-Rep. Sent to Prison, Dies

"Rostenkowski pleaded guilty to using office funds for his own use"

new orleans mayor goes to jail - Google Search

"In 2014, Nagin was convicted on twenty of twenty-one charges of wire fraud, bribery, and money laundering related to bribes from city contractors"

Two out of twenty billion should be sufficient.

YOUR PARTY STEALS
THAT IS WHAT IT DOES
THAT'S ALL IT DOES
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY OR REMORSE
AND IT WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL IT IS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE

Jim Jordan nails it:

• We have the call transcript, there’s no discussion of linking aid to any investigation.
  • The two principals on the call, President Trump and President Zelenskyy, have both stated there was no linkage of any aid to Ukraine dependent on any investigation.
  • The Ukraine government had no idea that aid was being held-back pending confirmation of the stable intent -no corruption- within the new Ukraine administration.
  • President Zelenskyy didn’t announce, didn’t start, and didn’t acknowledge he was going to start any investigation to get the aid released; and it was released without contingencies.

Jim Jordan Highlights Four Unwavering Facts That Dispute Impeachment Construct….

There's no bribery here, nothing, nada, zip.

I remember back then; Benghazi, Fast n Furious, Lyin' Ted's dad killed JFK, Ebola, Servers, Pizzagate, etc. That stuff was all incredibly stupid.

I dont think we've heard the end of some of the stuff you're calling incredibly stupid. If this silly assed effort to impeach ever makes it to the senate we might finally get to the bottom of some of that shit and finally see some demodummies hauled off to the hoosegow.

Last edited:

I dont think we've heard the end of some of the stuff you're calling incredibly stupid. If this silly assed effort to impeach ever makes it to the senate we midht finally get to the bottom of some of that shit and finally see some demodummies hauled off to the hoosegow.
^ :lmao:

Forum List

Back