It's got me!

Well folks, I got covid. Rapid test was positive, and it is most likely Omicron. They didn't say what I had, and I didn't bother to wait around. Nothing but a bit of a sore throat, and just feeling tired and bored. Today is my worst day, I just feel like sleeping. I think tomorrow will be better though. No difficulty breathing, and though my sense of taste and smell could be better, I can still taste and smell things. The GREAT news is, I should be good now! No Delta, No Alpha, I got the weak shit! Yaay!

Before I get the whole, "YoU WoUlDn'T HaVe GotTeN It If YoU WeRe VaCcInAtEd!!" speech, I have my doubts. But at any rate, I'm young, healthy and am poised to beat this crap. Vaccine not needed. I will do my part however, of isolation for six days, five days or whatever it is now just to keep others from getting it.

me-whenever-i-feel-like-i-am-having-a-cold-72443106.png

Well folks, I got covid. Rapid test was positive, and it is most likely Omicron. They didn't say what I had, and I didn't bother to wait around. Nothing but a bit of a sore throat, and just feeling tired and bored. Today is my worst day, I just feel like sleeping. I think tomorrow will be better though. No difficulty breathing, and though my sense of taste and smell could be better, I can still taste and smell things. The GREAT news is, I should be good now! No Delta, No Alpha, I got the weak shit! Yaay!

Before I get the whole, "YoU WoUlDn'T HaVe GotTeN It If YoU WeRe VaCcInAtEd!!" speech, I have my doubts. But at any rate, I'm young, healthy and am poised to beat this crap. Vaccine not needed. I will do my part however, of isolation for six days, five days or whatever it is now just to keep others from getting it.
Well, I hope you put a mask on before you posted this.
Don't spread it to the rest of us.

You'll probably be fine, but remember the key to survival is early treatment. Put a box fan in your bedroom window to suck the contaminated air out, do not wear a mask, but do take your supplements. Vitamin D, zinc, quercetin, NAC. Buy a fingertip oxygen saturation meter from Walgreens or CVS immediately, and make sure you are staying above 90%. Spend all your time researching early treatment.

Prayers for you, hopefully you just got omi-con and/or are one of the 99% of folks who have never been at risk anyway.

My thoughts exactly. Who could have ever guessed some mysterious Chinese "bug" would cure the common cold? People used to to expect to get sick once or twice per year with the sniffles or flu. Now the sniffles are treated like Ebola Zaire. Congratulations, fellow Americans—they've managed to politicize the common cold.
Actually, Fauxi recommended that it was safe for Ebola patients to board commercial airliners headed to major US metropolitan areas.

Forum List

Back