It's going to be getting REAL COLD everywhere!

So..when is it to get colder? It's Feb 11 and today it is 74 degrees. The trees are already budding out. We didn't even get a winter. This time last year, it was COLD. Leg warmers, coats, wooly hats. Now its flipflops, tank tops and shorts. No likey. It means its going to be a horrendous summer.

Sure looks like it is getting colder. LOL Any more idiocies to share?

UAH_LT_1979_thru_January_2020_v6.jpg

It is COOLER now than in 2016, only about .33C lower.

You are as usual not thinking clearly......
Dumb de dumb dumb. OK, genius, count the number of months that above last months temperature, then count the number below. And we are in a neutral ENSO. Of course, that concept is beyond the ken of anyone that cannot read as simple a graph as that it. LOL

Lol.....but anybody with half a brain knows the Sun effects the climate......d0y. Its gonna suck everywhere the next 30 years with ball busting cold.

Nobody cares about any minuscule 0.3 degree random rise in the temperature.....well except suckers who tend to the hysterical....those folks who see a thunderstorm and poop their pants every time.:113::113:. See a flood due to heavy rains and think about building a back yard emergency ark. See a headline about "warmer" temperatures and their head explodes! Thank God they are in the distinct minority!

What it comes down to is we have some people in our society that have waaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands to be worrying about st00pid stuff!:deal:......get some real responsibilities in life and you'll be far more inclined, like most people, to not be worrying about st00pid stuff.

Last edited:
supposed to drop below zero here tomorrow night after the snow storm tonight into tomorrow. hly cw. I was enjoying that nice average weather.

Just hope that conservatives are not wrong about global warming

supposed to drop below zero here tomorrow night after the snow storm tonight into tomorrow. hly cw. I was enjoying that nice average weather.

You should move to the United States, just sneak in, my daffodils are in full bloom with tulip and dogwoods open next week ... all the roses are budding ... just insane waiting until the beginning of March for Spring there in Canada ... just not suitable for human habitation ...

Dumb de dumb dumb. OK, genius, count the number of months that above last months temperature, then count the number below. And we are in a neutral ENSO. Of course, that concept is beyond the ken of anyone that cannot read as simple a graph as that it. LOL

Which number is higher .88C in 2016 or .56C in January 2020?

Take your time.........
My, you really work at proving how utterly stupid you are, don't you. 0.56 is higher than all but the peaks at 1998 and 2016. Plus twice since 2016 it has jumped above 0.60 on a neutral ENSO. But then expecting you to realize the significance of that is like expecting Trump to realize the significance of his shutting down the unit in the CDC that deals with virus pandemics.

Which number is higher .88C in 2016 or .56C in January 2020?

Take your time.........
My, you really work at proving how utterly stupid you are, don't you. 0.56 is higher than all but the peaks at 1998 and 2016. Plus twice since 2016 it has jumped above 0.60 on a neutral ENSO. But then expecting you to realize the significance of that is like expecting Trump to realize the significance of his shutting down the unit in the CDC that deals with virus pandemics.

Does this mean you think .56C is SMALLER than .88C?

You took your time, yet still no direct answer to this simple question I gave you SIX days ago, from POST 58

"Which number is higher .88C in 2016 or .56C in January 2020?

Take your time......… "

======

Must be hard for you to make an honest reply, math is really hard for people with heads full of rock....

Meanwhile you accidentally destroyed your claim when YOU admitted it was also warmer in 1998 than in January 2020.

Your Ocean effects argument are too stupid and ignorant to answer.

You really need to stop making a fool of yourself.

:auiqs.jpg:

Here you go, another look;

I'll look again ... but I still have the same questions:

I'm curious what the margin of error is for these temperature readings? ... and what is the standard deviation of the '81-'10 temperature average? ... I checked Dr Spencer's web site where this graph is posted and he ignores theses matter there ... smart guy like you has fact-checked this against the published literature so I'm sure you have this information at your finger tips ...

I'm also curious as to the climatological relevance of this "running, centered 13-month average" ... that's strictly atmospheric dynamics and statistically insignificant ... and please explain how this data correlates to man-made CO2 output, which over the same 40 year period was very stable and slightly increasing ...

Billy_Bob was gracious enough to answer the first question ... Dr. Spencer claims this is ± 0.2ºC and I didn't think to press Billy into how this is confirmed, that really is your point to make ... you can calculate the standard deviation on your own as I'm sure you have already, it doesn't say what you want it to say so you're just not posting it hoping I'll forget I asked ...

The second paragraph I posted above gets into the guts of the data ... I suspect your trying to use common statistical trickery to try and fool us ... not going to work ... please try and answer my questions from last week ... if you think this graph says anything, you'll need to point out what it is you think it's saying ... I have follow up question but no sense asking if you don't know the answers ...

You should move to the United States, just sneak in, my daffodils are in full bloom with tulip and dogwoods open next week ... all the roses are budding ... just insane waiting until the beginning of March for Spring there in Canada ... just not suitable for human habitation ...
I’m in Chicago, I think that’s in th US. And right now, -12 windchill, going down to -5 temp -20 windchill! Your daffodils would die

Forum List

Back