Its getting very hard to watch the news. Get vaccinated or u will die....

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
CNN, MSNBC and others including democratic/progressive radio all are trying to scare the shit out of people. I'm not against getting vaccinated but I don't need to constantly hear if u don't you will die. 350m people in the US and the CDC numbers are 48m cases, 609,000 have passed away. I understand that's alot of people, but that's less than 5% deaths of known case, so you shouldn't tell people if you want to live get vaccinated.

If you believe you have to scare people in order for them to listen, you've already lost.

CNN, MSNBC and others including democratic/progressive radio all are trying to scare the shit out of people. I'm not against getting vaccinated but I don't need to constantly hear if u don't you will die. 350m people in the US and the CDC numbers are 48m cases, 609,000 have passed away. I understand that's alot of people, but that's less than 5% deaths of known case, so you shouldn't tell people if you want to live get vaccinated.

If you believe you have to scare people in order for them to listen, you've already lost.
Well, they're not listening, they're endangering others, people will die... so what do you suggest?

Perhaps after Pearl Harbor Roosevelt should have announced, "We MAY have been attacked, but I don't want to alarm anyone!"

Try thinking for a change.

We will all die with or without vaccines. But for that, we would be out of elbow room on this planet.

Anyway, they are trying to regain traction for Big Biden's Big Pharma now that more mainstream outlets are reporting on the vaccines not being nearly as effective as advertised.

Well, they're not listening, they're endangering others, people will die... so what do you suggest?

Perhaps after Pearl Harbor Roosevelt should have announced, "We MAY have been attacked, but I don't want to alarm anyone!"

People who feel endangered by covid can get vaccinated. It has zero to do with the unvaxxed.

1627651364484.png

I hear that Cuba has a 100% vaccination rate you could move there

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Don’t go mistaking those channels for news. They are DNC operatives.

Please explain how the unvaccinated are endangering the vaccinated.
Because vaccinated people spread Covid!!!

And Trump is worse than Hitler!!!

Conservatives need to be rounded up!!!

Please explain how the unvaccinated are endangering the vaccinated.
Ask a real question, dropout.

The unvaccinated are endangering children and all those who are unvaccinated! When this is Trumpoid Qtip-head RepubliKKKlans infecting each other, I care not, in fact I applaud that, but you are also infecting innocent people, you vile ignorant trash-talking soulless evil rat bastards!

And they continue to lie.

The vaccines are not working. You'll be hearing more about this soon...

"As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the Provincetown outbreak. Among those living in Massachusetts, 74% of them were fully immunized, yet officials said the vast majority were also reporting symptoms. Seven people were reported hospitalized."

I can't wait to hear their unscientific spin.

Covid is not important enough to the left to give up the information about the Vax that we need to see in order to get the jab. The left is censoring, deplatforming, suppressing speech, and destroying people with cancel culture, in an effort to suppress the information about the jab that we need to see before getting it. No transparency = no trust = I'm not getting the jab.

The unvaccinated are endangering children and all those who are unvaccinated! When this is Trumpoid Qtip-head RepubliKKKlans infecting each other, I care not, in fact I applaud that, but you are also infecting innocent people, you vile ignorant trash-talking soulless evil rat bastards!
Children?

Children don’t even have the ACE II receptor cells in their lungs to get the respiratory infection.

How fucking gullible are you?

Sick of hearing this shit-----
The vaccinated are carriers of this disease. Lets stop pretending they aren't.
The vaccinated lasts what 6 months minus the two weeks before it officially kicks . The fun is going to start when these vaccines lose their supposed likely imaginary ability to fight off the virus. This slowing of the spread only insure that the virus sticks around and has time to mutate.
Those of us who have had the virus are better prepared to fight the virus and its variants and funny I am not hearing that we have been spreading the disease like the "vaccinated."

Bless your tiny little heart. You certainly prove the point that common sense isn't common anymore. Do a little research and then come back and tell us the fallacies in your post.

You still watch the news?

Why?

The writing is shit, the actors are wooden and the special effects are laughable.

There are much better shows out there that don't reach the level of suspension of disbelief required to tolerate the news.

The new Walking Dead just hit Netflix, and it is far more believably written than the news.

Last edited:

Perl Harbor was by an enemy outside the United States. Not by an enemy within it like you. And there are many who have written Roosevelt knew of the attack.

The CDC is playing politics instead of following science.
Covid attacks those with compromised immune systems, but the stats don't adjust for that.
If anyone gets hospitalized or dies the stats pretend that they were perfectly healthy, which may not be the case for "breakthru cases", vaccinated people getting covid.
Same with the un-vaccinated who die or get hospitalized, how many had compromised immune or respiratory systems?

That said I'm vaccinated and feel bullet-proof, which may not be the case for Delta, but I refuse to wear a mask unless I have to.

The Delta variant is spreading like wildfire BECAUSE you idiots refused to get vaccinated.
You're not getting the real picture. Stop being an alarmist.
The Delta variant is spreading like wildfire BECAUSE you idiots refused to get vaccinated.
You're right that infections are rising, but...
Not many are dying from Delta, why not?
Of those dying (or hospitalized) how many had compromised immune systems?

1627657466997.png

Forum List

Back