It’s finally time to deregulate… pie

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
KitchenPie.jpg

Did you know that the government says how many cherries and which kind can be in a commercially sold cherry pie?

And regulations that apply to a specific flavor of French dressing?

The Food and Drug Administration is right out there looking out for your welfare. Doesn't that make you feel safe?

When President Trump was sworn into office he promised that he would be rolling back multiple regulations for every new one that makes it onto the books. Thus far he’s made good on that promise, rolling back suffocating regulations in any number of areas. But now it appears this his people at the FDA are finally ready to tackle the 800-pound gorilla in the room. It’s time to roll back regulations on pie. Frozen cherry pie, to be specific. Oh, and French dressing, too. (Associated Press)

The one regulation they’re looking at that needs to stay on the books is the one covering milk. Currently, the FDA says that milk “must come from a cow.” That sounds right to me. I suppose you can use the word for goat’s milk (or any other animal) so long as you specify the species. But there is no such thing as “soy milk” or “rice milk” or “almond milk.” None of those plants are capable of producing milk.

I look at those containers in the dairy cases that shout soy and almond milk and shake my head.

More of this
@ It's finally time to deregulate... pie

Almond milk is the only kind I drink. Cow's milk is not healthy. It's full of sugar and makes you fat. Nobody older than an infant should be drinking milk.

Why not ? You can't get paid for a blowjob unless the place where you get or receive it is properly licensed and the 'photographer" is a "professional."
Anyone else is jailed for prostitution or soliciting the same.

Forum List

Back